Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: You Asked, He Answered; James Scott Q&A
Topic Started: Mar 30 2011, 08:59 PM (7,389 Views)
mellie277
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Mar 31 2011, 09:09 PM
^^ of course it is... but his hair was looking good today, can he keep it that length?
I wish he would....it is perfect the way it is now :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

mellie277
Mar 31 2011, 09:28 PM
crookedhalo
^^ of course it is... but his hair was looking good today, can he keep it that length?
It still looked good in person on Thursday, so maybe we have a few more months with it.

mellie277
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 31 2011, 09:29 PM
mellie277
crookedhalo
It still looked good in person on Thursday, so maybe we have a few more months with it.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

that is great to hear.........

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 31 2011, 09:29 PM
mellie277
crookedhalo
It's sad how happy this makes me.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I am glad we're heading toward Ejole. I will always be an Ejami at heart, but the writers will never write them the way I would like, so I can get behind Ejole. I just wish they would give us Ejole with Nicole with spunk and a backbone. I don't like that the writers dumb her down when she is with Ej. I also, don't like that they have Ej take advantage of her vulnerabilities when he is with her. If they fix those little things and make them equal, and schemers its a super-couple in the making.

ejamily4ever

Great interview as always by James. I am really disappointed about Ejole2 because I love Nicole but can't stand to watch her when she is with EJ. And I still want Bricole and Ejami. When Nicole was with Brady she was herself, he loved her despite all her crap and they were a force to be reckoned with IMO and so fun to watch. When she is with Ej he pines after other women and she becomes a different person. I would rather see EJ paired with someone new who is his equal then to see Ejole again.

mellbell56
Member Avatar

mellie277
Mar 31 2011, 03:46 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 31 2011, 03:10 PM
I always had the feeling that James liked ejole and ejami for different reasons, and liked them partly due to the chemistry and friendships with AZ and AS. It's nice when an actor agrees with you on the support for your coupling but unless they are writing for the show, I don't put too much weight on it. As long as they are great at their job and remain humble then I'm ok. You don't have to agree with me but you better sell what you are supposed to on screen.
I agree with this.......AS never giving her outright support like she does the other fanbases (IMO because of backlash) is irrelevant because JS is not the only thing that made EJAMI sparkle........she did her part and boy did she do it well.........
AS receives hardly any support on DR. The comments about her are awful. I like both AS and AZ. AS more...

Kiki1010
Member Avatar

Casey
Mar 30 2011, 09:39 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 30 2011, 09:33 PM
tfp!
I caught the article on FL and you are SOOOOO missing the sexy body shot when he was in Cambodia. If I could get my mind right to remember how to cut and paste I'd get it over here. It might take a while.
But other than that...
I really liked the interview. One thing James is known for is his honesty and I appreciate the good relationship he has with other actors like AZ, JM, LK, AS, etc. It shows a lot in the scenes and good chemistry for whatever it's for makes things a lot easier to watch.
Also, I love the choice for the emmy reel. They were really good.
Posted Image

I :blowkiss: to James Scott thanks for posting.
Edited by Kiki1010, Apr 1 2011, 08:01 PM.

justforfun

Criss33
Mar 30 2011, 10:43 PM
Liz<3Days
Mar 30 2011, 10:33 PM
Its not like we havent seen JS and TB interact before? It wasnt this amazing chemistry that everyone stopped and said...HEY, why dont they pair Ava and EJ? I thought they had chemistry and at the time (I wasnt on MBs) I thought why not a Ava/EJ/Nicole triangle?

Now, we have poor TB stuck in a role thats poorly written instead of coming back in a role where, as Ava, she knew of the "evils" of a family like the DiMeras. It would fit the "EJ needs someone that accepts" him pairing. As Easy Lay Tay, (who's saving orphans/decrying the bad Titan business practices to one that wants EJ to leave Nicole be with him/being OK w/Titan now,) she's given such a bad starting point.

I'm not going to say that EJole is coming because I have been burned before. I'm taking a "wait and not see DAYS" approach.
I think that is what the change of direction will be is that TB will play Taylor differently than NL in that she will be much stronger (Not evil, but gray character) a kind of character that can fight Stefano but still has a good heart the kind of character that has a strong back bone, more business minded not weak the way NL's been playing her. That is what James said in last interview that TB has taken the role and owned it. I think the nu-Taylor will be smart, strong, great business minded but not evil more gray to match EJ and stand up to Stefano when need be. I think that is what the writers want Taylor to be from the begining but NL made her look wak and wimpy.
I so agree with this. That's what I was thinking, too. The original description for what they were looking for and NL's version were night and day. So, I think TB's version will capture more of what they wanted to begin with .... and have more chemistry with JS than NL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply