Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Cane Will Appear Beyond Lily's Imagination; SID
Topic Started: Mar 31 2011, 05:03 PM (1,671 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

According to the SID website:

Daniel Goddard is not leaving the show and will continue to appear beyond just figments of Lily's imagination.

More details at:

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2011/03/goddards-not-going-anywhere.html#more
Quote Post Goto Top

sonemfan4life

damn it. why cnat we just get cane back away form lily. she sucks and she makes him boring. all they had to do was seperate this couple and let cane have his own space. instea dwe get imagination cane while lily flirst with her ex husband before cane's body is even cold
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

Why can't they just end this frelling piece of shit story? For once let the damned character die and stay that way!
Edited by Bremol, Apr 1 2011, 11:09 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Oh shit! I wish we were rid of this mediocre actor and his imaginary wife who can't act to save her life.

klements

I am sort of torn by this news--I like Cane, but I am really enjoying Lily and Daniel. Lane sucks. If they have to bring him back then I wish they would pair him with someone else.

Estrelita

I am afraid that if Daniel Goddard returns as Cane - and is immediately reunited with Lily - it will only mean that the two characters will once again be relegated to the dead-end back burner! I would be willing to buy into a story that Cane had a twin brother as well as a sister and, although Cane and his sister tried to mend fences with their estranged father, only to learn too late that their Dad was a mixed-up mobster - the OTHER twin refused to have anything to do with Dad and stayed with his mother. News of Cane's death could be the reason why Cane's mother and other brother have turned up in Genoa City and would mean that Daniel Goddard could come on again as a new character who does NOT have Cane's baggage to deal with. Only time will tell. When she was on General Hospital, Genie Francis' character of Laura also once had a hot romance going with Stefan Cassadine - who was played by Stephen Nichols - who is now appearing as Tucker McCall. So maybe Cane's mom could end up throwing a monkey wrench into Tucker's romance with Ashley. All of this COULD be very interesting. But I am not sure that TIIC are capable of realizing just how interesting they COULD make all of this!

taylore
Member Avatar

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee my loving cane is coming back,its time for lane to reunite. love them.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

taylore
Apr 1 2011, 04:41 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee my loving cane is coming back,its time for lane to reunite. love them.
Will Cane be the one with the twin, that is holding him hostage?

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Thanks Android :rockon:

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Jesus, hold my hand!!!

I thought they were so eager to stop writing for this TOXIC couple, which is why they killed off Cane! I have nothing personal against Goddard, but "Lane" were about as organic and interesting as Play-Doh, and half as interesting!!!

I can't take much more of this foolishness!!!!

Bremol
Member Avatar

alstonboy4315
Apr 4 2011, 01:02 AM
Jesus, hold my hand!!!

I thought they were so eager to stop writing for this TOXIC couple, which is why they killed off Cane! I have nothing personal against Goddard, but "Lane" were about as organic and interesting as Play-Doh, and half as interesting!!!

I can't take much more of this foolishness!!!!
Ahh...don't insult Play-Doh. It didn't do anything... :P

sonemfan4life

i like dg its ck and her version of lily and not being able to play anything but flirty face that i cant stand. i'm supposed to root for a woman flirting with her ex as soon as her hubby dies?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply