Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'True Blood' Returns June 26!
Topic Started: Apr 1 2011, 03:07 PM (1,799 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Today isn't just Fang Friday, Truebies, it's a Freakin' Fangtabulous Fang Friday! HBO announced today that Sookie, Bill and Eric will return to the airwaves June 26 for "True Blood"'s fourth season. And we can't wait to sink our teeth in. #waitingsucksindeed

We've been keeping pretty close tabs on all the casting scoops over the past few months, and this upcoming season is shaping up to be the hairiest, witchiest and lawyerlyist (?) season yet.

And while we'd never expect a "True Blood" cast member to spill a spoiler (seriously, those actors are one tight-lipped bunch), we were able to finagle a few tidbits and hopes for season four when we talked to Alexander Skarsgård, Nelsan Ellis and others last fall. (Hint: It involves Terry Bellefleur and Frankenstein.) Click play on the video above to hear what the cast had to say and leave your wish list for season four in the comments below.

Are you already counting the days until June 26? How will you pass the time?

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/04/01/true-blood-returns-june-26/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Yay! With Shameless over I need a fix.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Damn, last I heard with was going to start June 12th. Either way, can't friggin' wait for season 4.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I can't wait!!!! :cheer:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm trying to download episodes so I can catch up but it's a pain in the ass only having a 3MB DSL connection.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 3 2011, 07:52 PM
I'm trying to download episodes so I can catch up but it's a pain in the ass only having a 3MB DSL connection.
They have started re-airing season 3.. the first episode aired tonight. :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Daytime
Apr 3 2011, 10:10 PM
Miss Rhi
I saw that one earlier but didn't have much of an idea about what was going on because that was the first episode I had ever seen.

Daytime
Member Avatar

^^^ Oh My! You do have a lot of catching up... but you will enjoy it. :) Its a travesty they make us wait that long in between seasons. :(

Kenny
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 3 2011, 11:10 PM
Daytime
Apr 3 2011, 10:10 PM
Miss Rhi
I saw that one earlier but didn't have much of an idea about what was going on because that was the first episode I had ever seen.
True Blood is definitely a show that you need to watch from the beginning in order to make sense of it, but here's the general premise...
Quote:

A company in Japan has created a synthetic blood beverage (Tru Blood) that vampires can drink, allowing them to survive without killing humans for their blood. As a result, vampires have "come out of the coffin" and become part of society. The series follows Sookie Stackhouse, a telepathic barmaid living in a small Louisiana town who can read people's minds, and her life is turned upside down when a vampire walks into her place of employment two years after vampires "came out of the coffin" on national television. When a couple of local thugs kidnap Vampire Bill and attempt to drain him of his blood (vampire blood, aka 'V,' is like a drug when ingested by humans), Sookie comes to his rescue and her life is forever changed.
There are also stories about demonic possession and witches and religious cults... anything supernatural or freaky, basically.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Whatever you do don`t watch with you mom Rhi. I made the mistake of watching an episode with my mother during one of the orgy episodes. Most disturbing moment of my life.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 4 2011, 01:12 PM
Whatever you do don`t watch with you mom Rhi. I made the mistake of watching an episode with my mother during one of the orgy episodes. Most disturbing moment of my life.
LoL, I can't even imagine.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Apr 4 2011, 01:13 PM
June can't come quick enough!

Rhi, I hope you're able to catch up. I think you'd really enjoy the series. It's great campy fun and it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 4 2011, 01:12 PM
Oh my.... :laugh:

She doesn't like stuff like this anyway so I don't really have to worry about watching it with her. She's no prude but for some reason she likes to refer to shows like this, Buffy and etc as Sci-Fi.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 4 2011, 01:13 PM
That look so good!!!! :applause: Waiting does suck!!!! :frustration: I think Season 4 is going to be awesome, Book 4 was one of my favorites!!!! :cheer:

Thanks Kenny.. :rockon:

Edited by Daytime, Apr 9 2011, 11:45 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's the latest "Waiting Sucks" promo featuring Arlene and Terry.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Damn them! I can't wait another three months, lol. A whole year is too long!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Also, I'm so glad they made Kristin Bauer a regular. I love Pam.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I was so disappointed in Season 3 that Season 4 has to be better. Book 4 was my favorite too, so I have high hopes!

Thanks for sharing Kenny!

Rhi - I have Season 1 on DVD. I could send it to you. Season 1 kicked ass and I loved Season 2.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

When does season 3 come out on DVD? I want to see the last season again before Season 4 starts.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply