Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'True Blood' Returns June 26!
Topic Started: Apr 1 2011, 03:07 PM (1,842 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

LuvingLumi
Apr 11 2011, 09:19 AM
When does season 3 come out on DVD? I want to see the last season again before Season 4 starts.
They usually come out at the end of May.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Go behind the scenes with Alan Ball and the cast as they talk about what to expect in the new season of "True Blood." Season 4

Edited by Daytime, Apr 18 2011, 08:44 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I can't wait.

Alexander Skarsgård= :cloud9:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Alexander is looking good! Book four was such a strong book in the series, at least up to what I've read. I'm glad Ball has continued to change some things up/add new stuff as well.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 18 2011, 08:41 AM
Go behind the scenes with Alan Ball and the cast as they talk about what to expect in the new season of "True Blood." Season 4

This looks fantastic.

Witches are so much more interesting to me than werewolves and werepanthers. I think they seem much more intimidating and "real."

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

COOL! Witches, but arent male witches called warlocks? I guess you can call them anything. I never thought they would be higher in the mystical food chain then vampires, but I can see how it makes sense.

Thanks for posting.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Liz<3Days
Apr 18 2011, 05:22 PM
COOL! Witches, but arent male witches called warlocks? I guess you can call them anything. I never thought they would be higher in the mystical food chain then vampires, but I can see how it makes sense.

Thanks for posting.
I think it's a tomato vs "tomoto" type of thing when it comes to male witches/warlocks. Usually just depends on the mythology the writer is using.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

The witches seem much more of an exciting addition compared to last season's werewolves. I'm thinking about re-reading the books to pass the time, lol.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Alexander is looking mighty FINE! I think the addition of the witches is going to be really exciting....I so want the new season to start already....I am really looking forward to it. I got so hooked last year, the show is incredible.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato
Apr 11 2011, 08:23 AM
I was so disappointed in Season 3 that Season 4 has to be better. Book 4 was my favorite too, so I have high hopes!

Thanks for sharing Kenny!

Rhi - I have Season 1 on DVD. I could send it to you. Season 1 kicked ass and I loved Season 2.
I so agree with this. Book four was my favorite of the series - hands down.

And Season Three lost me about midway through. I watched the whole thing...but felt like I was shaking my head about half way thru. I really hope they get back on track this season.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

SocRMum1
Apr 19 2011, 12:50 PM
Alligato
Apr 11 2011, 08:23 AM
I was so disappointed in Season 3 that Season 4 has to be better. Book 4 was my favorite too, so I have high hopes!

Thanks for sharing Kenny!

Rhi - I have Season 1 on DVD. I could send it to you. Season 1 kicked ass and I loved Season 2.
I so agree with this. Book four was my favorite of the series - hands down.

And Season Three lost me about midway through. I watched the whole thing...but felt like I was shaking my head about half way thru. I really hope they get back on track this season.
As much as I love the show, I agree. The first couple episodes were good but then it completely got derailed. They need to get back to the awesomeness of the first and second seasons.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Season 3 was good but there was too much going on. I think the writers knew Season 2 was too thin on plot so they decided to throw in everything but the kitchen sink in Season 3 and it just didn't work very well.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
May 8 2011, 01:28 PM
Is there a TV show with a better looking cast?!

Hurry up June 26th!

Kenny
Member Avatar

The Season 4 trailer is here!

At :03, you can see a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern decoration behind Sam. I guess it's Halloween in Bon Temps? Fits perfectly with "the season of the witch."

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Hurry up June 26th! :popcorn:

Daytime
Member Avatar

The Season 4 .. Witches v Vampires Trailer

Daytime
Member Avatar

True Blood Scoop from Extra

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm glad I kept season 3 in the DVR. I haven't watched the first season in awhile so I'm going to try and marathon the first three seasons before the fourth starts.

Thanks to all those posting the trailers and previews. :rockon:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Saving the best for last.. Lafayette is fabulous!!! :wub:

Edited by Daytime, May 25 2011, 05:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply