Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 4/4-4/8
Topic Started: Apr 2 2011, 10:23 AM (18,161 Views)
michelle
Member Avatar

I'm going to keep using the filters. The staff cant stop me. Though it will require a lot more typing.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's a good thing Carly had her white lab coat on today or we would never have seen her since her shirt was the EXACT SAME COLOR & SHADE OF BLUE as the hospital walls. I strongly suspect someone at DAYS wasn't allowed to play with blue Crayolas as a child and now they feel the need to over compensate.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

michelle
Apr 4 2011, 04:27 PM
I'm going to keep using the filters. The staff cant stop me. Though it will require a lot more typing.

Except I'm going to use FuglyCry=The Diva

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Apr 4 2011, 02:42 PM
Hey friends,I hope everyone has a great week coming up.

Daily recap-4-4-11 :cheers:

Daniel/Jennifer- It seems like the writers are really trying to see these two, they are just not working for me. It is not that I hate them together, but Jennifer just deserves better than a horny hotdog like Daniel, he always dates his patients, :puke: Jennifer talked to him about Carly and how she cannot reach her. The two worried about her condition and thought it was because of Lawrence and all of the things she has been through lately. Jennifer saw a picture that she wanted to move, stood on a stool and fell while Daniel caught her,how romantic. He caught the love of his life, did you shed any tears? Oh so romantic :sarcasm: Jennifer trying to cease the awkward moment that passed through them, told Daniel thanks for saving her and worried if he pulled a muscle ( wow really writers, really? :rolleyes: ). Daniel walked away, leaving Jennifer alone.

- Carly was thinking her recent encounter with needles and spilled her drink while watching Justin and Adrienne kiss each other. She was offered by them to have lunch with them but she declined.

- Justin and Adrienne were the highlight of the show, as if you had any doubt :D The only flaw in their scene was the fact that Justin wanted to elope. Dear idiotic writers, this is a dynamic couple, the fans want to see them marry with the dresses, music, guests, etc we don`t want to see them elope offscreen, plumb idiots :redface: Justin already told Adrienne that he already bought the tickets so they can start packing for Vegas later, she playfully said he was bad, and he said no just in love, now this is a romantic couple!

Ejami- Sami was thinking about "Rafe"and trying to cope with his new behavior. Johnny ran into his mother arms and asked where "Rafe" was because he wanted to learn some new lessons about fighting. Ej overheard the whole conversation and not was impressed with what his son is learning. I do have to laugh at the irony of their scenes, here are two parents that do not want their kid to grow up fighting, yet they are horrible examples. Ej- c`mon brother you have no room to talk at all,you may not use your fist as a weapon but you sure do plot to destroy families. Sami- where do I start with you? just a few months ago you punched Arianna when she almost outed you out. They need to learn to set examples before they start counseling each other about how they want their son raised. Ej told Sam that he does not want his son to grow up fighting but Sami lied and said it was just a joke, but Ej was not amused. Ej is persistent to keep johnny away from fighting, yea good luck with that Ej.

Fay/"Rafe- It was probably just me or maybe I am overreactiing but Fay was screaming way to loud for me. I was almost waiting for "Rafe" to just throw her down the stairs just to shut up. "EEEEEEEEEEH EHHH" would you shut up already? :bonk: Fay was pushed down the stairs and she laid their unconsciene while "Rafe" said that she made him do that, that must have been his insanity talking.

- Sami made "Rafe" aggravated when he find out that that Fay did not die, she wanted answers.

- Nicole and Fay watched their mother bleed ( did anyone else chuckle when they saw her blood) It looked like grape juice and kool laid :doh: ) Fay and Nicole were hysterical, they both called 911. "Rafe" was hiding behind the door when Nicole went to something from upstairs.

- At the hospital Carly told Nicole that her mother may slip in the coma soon.

- Ej came later after hearing the info from Mary, he confronted Nicole and almost embraced Taylor,but she walked away.

- Ej later went by to see Fay who`s monitor went off when she thought about what Ej had planned.

It was a satisfactory show, high and low points.

Overall gradef-C+

Maybe EJ just wants Johnny to grow up and kidnap his enemies :lol: Can they stop writing EJ like this?

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Highlight of today's show was Justin and Adrienne. How cute were they! Justin was too cute, I wanted to eat him all up :) Those dimples...swoon.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Maggie28wubsEj
Apr 4 2011, 06:03 PM
Highlight of today's show was Justin and Adrienne. How cute were they! Justin was too cute, I wanted to eat him all up :) Those dimples...swoon.
"Crookedhalo fans Maggie28wubsEj"

lysie
Member Avatar

Does the DiMera mansion look really bare to anyone else?

Okay, I forgot to mention this Friday, but when Rafe was dragging Faye up the stairs, the cameras focused in on her feet. It was kind of weird.

WOW. And it's the return of the CORAL. ALL I SEE. Except before I saw the coral, there was a weird shot of the Horton house, and I'm pretty sure the wall I saw isn't actually in that house.

lysie
Member Avatar

Carly is wearing a denim shirt.

I liked that above shot of notquitedead Faye.

lysie
Member Avatar

I hope they filmed all of AS's scenes in that outfit and with that hair in one day. I'd hate to have to feel bad for her.

The role of Sami's father is now being played by EJ DiMera. And the role of 15 year old Sami Brady is being played by 35 year old Sami Brady.

I don't know if it's the lighting or her make-up but AZ looks ghostly. Not ghastly. Ghostly.

lysie
Member Avatar

It may be more orange. Either way. IT GLOWS WITH THE LIGHT OFF 10,000 SUNS.

Sigh. I hate to bring her up, but this Java Cafe looks like Mia's older sister. She also has the same personality.

I like how the beginning of this EJAMI scene wasn't centered.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Apr 4 2011, 06:56 PM
Sigh. I hate to bring her up, but this Java Cafe looks like Mia's older sister. She also has the same personality.
Should I assume that the word "waitress" should have been inserted after "Cafe?" Because I have no trouble believing a member of Mia's gene pool had the personality of an actual building, as long as said building was generic and uninteresting and not one of your flashier ones, like the Tower of London or something.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sigh. All this scene is doing is highlighting how much both EJ and Sami suck as parents. Too bad they're wasting the runaway story on Theo and Ciara. And EJ the supposedly educated lawyer (and I realize that's not a doctor) doesn't know what hypoglycemia is.

I'm sorry, but I laughed when Nicole started crying over the slipper. Aw, but then she won me back when she called Faye "mommy." Meanwhile....GHOSTLY.

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 4 2011, 06:59 PM
lysie
Apr 4 2011, 06:56 PM
Should I assume that the word "waitress" should have been inserted after "Cafe?" Because I have no trouble believing a member of Mia's gene pool had the personality of an actual building, as long as said building was generic and uninteresting and not one of your flashier ones, like the Tower of London or something.
:embarrassed: Yeah. But they do both have the personality of a building.

lysie
Member Avatar

See....Jennifer thinks this change in Carly is sudden, too.

Well, that picture falling scene was SO natural. Or you know...not.

Hey, look. A flashback to the scenes that were cut from last Monday's show. And after that performance from that guy, I see why it was cut.

lysie
Member Avatar

I like to dress to blend in with my surroundings, too.

Actually, EJ. Sami's face doesn't say anything about the situation with Rafe. It says very clearly "I spent too much time in the spray tan booth."

No lie. My jaw dropped when Taylor moved Faye's head. WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not over it. That was a lot of blood.

Sigh. Where was Adrienne in September of 2009? I'm not opposed to BOPE or BARLY, and I don't blame Bo for everything, but seriously...the way it was written, it really did come out to be a big "what the heck was Bo thinking" story.

Seriously. Jennifer hopes he didn't pull a muscle?

There's no way that's all the blood Faye left on the carpet. I'm not even sure how EJ managed to notice that.

Oh, it must have been the lighting in the mansion. AZ looks normal now.

lysie
Member Avatar

For some reason this "Rafe2 drinks water" scene is cracking me up.

Whoa. I didn't know where Rafe was putting his hand....I was scared.

lysie
Member Avatar

Jennifer's hair is cute. She's apologizing to Daniel for making him uncomfortable. I'm waiting for my apology. This is the worst dialogue that anyone ever had in the history of ever.

That was a very awkward jump at Nicole, Taylor.
Oh my, EJ. That was an awkward entrance. Basically, there's just awkwardness everywhere.

Is James sick? His voice is so low. Oh, he probably caught whatever CC had last week.

When was Rafe2 looking all over for the kids? He's the one who told Nicole to take them...

Taylor has her BFF Sami in her phone.

LOL @ Rafe 2. "She's not dead?"

lysie
Member Avatar

Sigh. Justin and Adrienne, we wouldn't know if anyone thinks you're obnoxiously happy because you never interact with anyone else together. Justin and Adrienne don't seem like Vegas people.

AZ's facial expressions are great.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, I thought EJ meant he'd stay with Taylor, lol.

Sami can't imagine what it would be like to see your mom "like that...helpless."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply