Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 4/4-4/8
Topic Started: Apr 2 2011, 10:23 AM (18,106 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Justin wants Adrienne to pack some kind of bridal outfit. I assume he means lingerie.

Oh good. A flashback to Jennifer's fall. You know...in case we missed the amazing chemistry the first time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Nope. Sami has no idea what it's like to walk in and see your mom like that. 4:50

But speaking of that incident, I also like the above camera shot of Marlena right after she fell unconscious. Apparently I like shots like that of half dead people.

michelle
Member Avatar

Louis Lopez Fitzgerald 2 is having a hard time lifting Fay up those stairs.

Her head is going to be awfully bloody considering she barely hit her head.

Fay made a real mess downstairs. Mary is going to be pissed.

Louis Lopez Fitzgerald 2 likes Fay's tacky brooch.

Ethan Cambias please stop talking to The Diva Smurf.

Ethan Cambias has no idea about bullies. Considering he is a bit of one, I find that strange.

Easy Lay Tay clearly did not use her key.

mellie277
Member Avatar

michelle
Apr 4 2011, 07:33 PM
Louis Lopez Fitzgerald 2 is having a hard time lifting Fay up those stairs.

Her head is going to be awfully bloody considering she barely hit her head.

Fay made a real mess downstairs. Mary is going to be pissed.

Louis Lopez Fitzgerald 2 likes Fay's tacky brooch.

Ethan Cambias please stop talking to The Diva Smurf.

Ethan Cambias has no idea about bullies. Considering he is a bit of one, I find that strange.

Easy Lay Tay clearly did not use her key.

yeah filter names

michelle
Member Avatar

Nicole is staring at her sister like she pushed her mother.

Jennifer's haircut. A little choppy, but better. I bet Lysie is commenting on the coral. All we SEE.

I hate when I spill my coffee. Doesn't Magnadoodle want a refill? Usually, they will give you another for free. Magnadoodle should ask.

The Diva tells anyone who will listen that she is no longer happy with Louis Lopez Fitz. Except Ethan Cambias. She tells him that LLF is the greatest ever.

I wish Fay would tell Nicole to stop yelling in her face. You know Valerie wants to.

Louis Lopez Fitz is hiding in Easy Lay Tay's room. I hope he doesn't start sniffing anything.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I was waiting for the button on Carly's blouse to pop off and hit the camera man in the eye. I know Days is on a budget, but come on, splurge on a blouse that fits CC.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 4 2011, 07:30 PM
Nope. Sami has no idea what it's like to walk in and see your mom like that. 4:50

But speaking of that incident, I also like the above camera shot of Marlena right after she fell unconscious. Apparently I like shots like that of half dead people.
I think that was about the best Days has been in I don't know when. The Dimera's were great. Tony & Anna, John & Marlena (I think RoboJohn was hilarious & could've been a good story, I actually liked EJ & Sami.

This group could've made for a god story.

michelle
Member Avatar

The Tan Man is staring at Jennifer's boobs. He must miss Chloe.

I straighten pictures on my walls all the time. Where is my Tan Man?

Magnadoodle is going to take Mrs. Lyman's anti anxiety meds. I would be upset, but it seems like she really needs them. Good thing Mrs. Lyman has already had her enema.

There's a lot of blood coming out of Fay's head considering she didn't even land on her head. And it sound like 20 cops are on the way, not an ambulance.

Adrienne and Justin are gossiping.

Magnadoodle didn't take the pills! I'm so proud.

Hey Ethan Cambias! Look out for that blood on the floor. Mary, Ethan knows who Fay is. She's married to one daughter and sniffing the scarf of the other.

michelle
Member Avatar

Louis Lopez Fitz is so upset he's reaching for a...water. He drinks 30 beers every episode, but after killing someone, he needs a Dasani.

He's no Diva. He should get The Diva to do his dirty work. Then after she gets home, they could have sex.

Jennifer, I don't believe you lost your balance for one second. And Tan Man, no one needs a ladder to
hang a picture that low. Stick to medicine pal. Or darts.

Fay was much better off living in Chicago or wherever the hell she was.

The Diva was just trying to say HELLO Fitz. Nasty and Pissed is how she says HELLO to everyone.

michelle
Member Avatar

Justin wants ELOPE! I just heard it. I hope he joins our Board.

Ethan Cambias is going to stay with Fay. That should be comforting.

Magnadoodle and the Tan Man are giving a tag team diagnosis.

I think Justin and Adrienne are better looking now than back in the 80's. Damn them.

The Diva's self tanner is hideous. Or it could be the lighting. One day she's red, the next day she's oompa-ish.

No one wants to admit that clumsy Fay may have just tripped. It could happen.

lysie
Member Avatar

Faye could have walked into a wall. People do that.

esp13
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 4 2011, 07:52 PM
lysie

I think that was about the best Days has been in I don't know when. The Dimera's were great. Tony & Anna, John & Marlena (I think RoboJohn was hilarious & could've been a good story, I actually liked EJ & Sami.

I like the pretty blonde doctor treating Marlena. I think she and her hubby could have been part of that fun group.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Apr 4 2011, 08:16 PM
JANALH
lysie

I like the pretty blonde doctor treating Marlena. I think she and her hubby could have been part of that fun group.
Most definitely!!

Payla will forever be my favorite couple, but at that time, I didn't care for the writing for them. They could've totally been written more true to who they were & played a big role in that story.

Yet another dropped storyline & character assassination to fit the plot.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 4 2011, 08:15 PM
Umm...SOME people do that..others just type strange things that only THEY (Jana) understand...and some sashay & stand like teapots.

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 4 2011, 08:21 PM
esp13
Apr 4 2011, 08:16 PM
JANALH
lysie

Most definitely!!

Payla will forever be my favorite couple, but at that time, I didn't care for the writing for them. They could've totally been written more true to who they were & played a big role in that story.

Yet another dropped storyline & character assassination to fit the plot.
They played a big role in that story. Their baby was kidnapped and marked for no apparent reason.

Sigh. I still liked the show at this point, and haven't liked it to that degree since, but the way things fell apart was just SO ridiculous. That's a major problem with Higley. There's always potential, but they never capitalize on it. So we're all left just going WTF happened?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Justin and Adrienne moments. It still pisses me off that their wedding will be taking place off-screen, while we have to endure all of Sami's and EJ's lameass weddings on-screen. What a bunch of crap. Justin and Adrienne are popular and have many many fans- and why the hell must we be cheated out of their wedding? It's ridiculous. And its a major slap in the face to J&A and their fans. Corday and Company can kiss my ass. What is wrong with these people that they can't give these two a damn decent story? Ugh.

He can take his precious EJ/Sami/Rafe/Taylor/Daniel/Carly/Jennifer/Melanie/Bo/Hope/Nicole/Chloe/Stefano/Dario show and stuff it in the quick sand. That's where the show belongs right now with all these idiotic stories.

Wally Kurth&Judi Evans(Justin&Adrienne) and their fans deserve better than this lameass stuff.

Get a clue Corday not everyone is enjoying this crapfest show with those boring ass characters you keep shoving down our throats everyday.

The rest of today's show was lame and boring as hell.

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 4 2011, 08:23 PM
lysie
Umm...SOME people do that..others just type strange things that only THEY (Jana) understand...and some sashay & stand like teapots.

And which of these types do we think Faye is?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 4 2011, 08:27 PM
JANALH
lysie

Combo of sashaying whilst walking into wall whilst screaming at top of lungs & being awkwardly thrown by Luis Fafe Fitzernandez.

Seriously, it looked like they got that scene straight off of the Carol Burnett Show.

michelle
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 4 2011, 08:34 PM
lysie
Apr 4 2011, 08:27 PM
JANALH
lysie

Combo of sashaying whilst walking into wall whilst screaming at top of lungs & being awkwardly thrown by Luis Fafe Fitzernandez.

Seriously, it looked like they got that scene straight off of the Carol Burnett Show.
I love this new name! Like JohnJacobJingleheimerSchmidt.

I wish this was as entertaining as the Carol Burnett show. Then we'd really have something.

lysie
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply