Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Will Jennifer and Daniel hook up?; 4/19 issue
Topic Started: Apr 6 2011, 03:39 PM (3,522 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

After several weeks of building a platonic friendship, Jennifer and Daniel are forced to face their attraction, but are they ready to act on it?

"They've found a common denominator," explains Shawn Christian. "They're both trying to move on from a past relationship. The discussions that they have are appealing to both of them, because they have someone to talk about what they're going through -- and that other person understands."

Now that Jennifer is working at the hospital, they're seeing more of each other. They're also aligned in helping their pal Carly through a difficult time. "There's a physical proximity," points out Christian.

When the two finally realize they're attracted to each other, they quickly dismiss it as a rebound attraction. Privately, each resolves to stay away from the other. They quickly find that it's impossible, because they're now so tangled in one another's lives.

"Daniel's not on solid ground," offers Christian. "They're also both trying to move on as independent people. So it's a very clumsy interlude that these two share!"

Courtesy of Forbidden Love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! This sounds amazing!!!! :sarcasm:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm still okay with this couple. I feel like the writers have slowed down a bit. It doesn't seem as forced as it did in the beginning.

Mason
Member Avatar

Disgusting, appalling toxic crap.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I am not even going to comment on this shit, except to say...where the FUCK is Jack!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 6 2011, 03:39 PM
Now that Jennifer is working at the hospital, they're seeing more of each other. They're also aligned in helping their pal Carly through a difficult time. There's a physical proximity," points out Christian.

Too bad they haven't shown any scenes of Jennifer working at the hospital. That would help sell the story more. I still think this is too fast and I'm not feeling Jennifer/Daniel as a couple.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Why couldn't they have put her with anyone else other than Daniel? Daniel's not even close to being good enough for her.

Schumi_F1

Finally, the writers are doing something different with Daniel's character besides groping his patient.

thanks for posting.

jane1978

DrewHamilton
Apr 6 2011, 03:42 PM
I'm still okay with this couple. I feel like the writers have slowed down a bit. It doesn't seem as forced as it did in the beginning.
I think itīs more forced now. It somewhat worked when they were just friends connecting over the divorce issue. But now they suddenly started to force this chemistry crap and have them all these moments and itīs pretty obvious Missy and SC just doesnīt click together. They are awkward and unnatural and the writers seems struggling what to do with them.

Hopefully they will just kiss and have sex and move onto the interesting part which is Jackīs return, Daniel having ONS with Carly or Chloe or just anything else.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Darly are a more viable pairing that Danjen. Zero chemistry and they look uncomfortable around eachother

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like these two as well. Good chemistry and very at ease with each other. I've enjoyed their scenes. Their typical cheesy romance and banter but it's soapy.

I feel Jennifer is more alive as a character now than she has been since 1995 so that alone makes this worth it for me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

jane1978
Apr 6 2011, 04:52 PM
I think itīs more forced now. It somewhat worked when they were just friends connecting over the divorce issue. But now they suddenly started to force this chemistry crap and have them all these moments and itīs pretty obvious Missy and SC just doesnīt click together. They are awkward and unnatural and the writers seems struggling what to do with them.
Oh God. I witnessed one of those "moments" the other day and I wanted to bleach my eyes. Daniel had gone to the kitchen to make a phone call and Jennifer was like "I have to straighten that picture on the mantle it's driving me crazy!" I was confused thinking, "Why am I watching Jennifer have a random OCD attack over a picture frame? WTF is this?" Then Daniel entered the room just in time to catch Jennifer as she fell from the mantle. It was so cheesy I could've sworn they literally had hearts in their eyes. (And if Steve Wyman was still around, they would've...)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I liked the scene that was at the end of that episode where Jennifer looked at that very same picture and told herself "it's fine, leave it alone." That line represented a correlation between the crooked picture and her life. She's trying to tell herself she doesn't need a man nor does she need starting a new relationship right now but she can't completely turn away from what she's feeling. I thought that was a very well-written and acted scene.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

No amount of words can express the disdain I have for this forced pairing...UTTER SHIT!

I would rather watch Melanie 24/7 than sit through this deadfully boring and chemistry-free "couple".

Give me Jennifer DEVERAUX back...and fuck off with this pod person Jennifer that has taken her place.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 6 2011, 06:17 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

These two are ridiculous together and so forced. But they are perfect together- they are both boring as hell, and annoying too and they make the ideal couple to bore each other.

All I care about is that Jack is free from whining Jennifer.

Days4Life

I grew to like Daniel and Chloe together and have always thought Daniel and Carly have good chemistry, but I don't know about Daniel and Jennifer...not too sold on it yet. As a Jack/Jennifer fan, I realize I'm prejudiced against this pairing, but I'm trying to get over it and focus on the here and now; however, I've not been successful so far. And that scene with the picture frame and Jen falling into Daniel's arms didn't help because it seemed very contrived. Really, is it too much to ask that Daniel hook up with someone who has not been a patient?

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Casey
Apr 6 2011, 03:55 PM
Why couldn't they have put her with anyone else other than Daniel? Daniel's not even close to being good enough for her.
Agreed. Jennifer deserves better than this horndog who gallops between each and every one of his patients. UGH, totally against this pairing. Bring back Jack!

sungrey

Same here. Bring back Jack. No amount of spin will get me to like this pairing, which is terrible since I've always loved Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian grew up in my hometown. Love the two as individual characters, but I'm sorry. This is one story where I am strictly old-school Days.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

OH GMAB, these cannot fight their attraction? :eyeroll:

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Of course they will hook up. When doesn't Daniel bed one of his patients?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply