Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Will Jennifer and Daniel hook up?; 4/19 issue
Topic Started: Apr 6 2011, 03:39 PM (3,472 Views)
LollyPop
Member Avatar

Dear Jack,

GET YOUR ASS OFF WHATEVER ISLAND YOU ARE ON AND HAUL IT THE F$%@ BACK TO SALEM!!!

Love,
Me

PS. How to solve the DH problem:
1.Place DH at edge of cliff.
2.Push.
3.Problem solved
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

J&J4eva

LollyPop
Apr 7 2011, 12:29 AM
Dear Jack,

GET YOUR ASS OFF WHATEVER ISLAND YOU ARE ON AND HAUL IT THE F$%@ BACK TO SALEM!!!

Love,
Me

PS. How to solve the DH problem:
1.Place DH at edge of cliff.
2.Push.
3.Problem solved
I love your post!!

The writing is terrible right across the board. I really think they may be pushing these two together to create an angsty story for Matthew Ashford to return to. It would keep in Higley's tradition of writing nothing but boring triangles. At least, there is chemistry and spark between Matthew and Melissa, to carry the lame plot unlike what we're seeing now between Melissa and Shawn. I feel sorry for actors in these situations when they're left forcing some contrived story line. It undermines their talent the same way it undermines the viewer's intelligence.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Apr 6 2011, 07:40 PM
I grew to like Daniel and Chloe together and have always thought Daniel and Carly have good chemistry, but I don't know about Daniel and Jennifer...not too sold on it yet. As a Jack/Jennifer fan, I realize I'm prejudiced against this pairing, but I'm trying to get over it and focus on the here and now; however, I've not been successful so far. And that scene with the picture frame and Jen falling into Daniel's arms didn't help because it seemed very contrived. Really, is it too much to ask that Daniel hook up with someone who has not been a patient?
Daniel is a victim of Dena's horrible writing.Its very lazy to find a mate for a character who is a doctor by looking at his patients.Carly is the only one who was NOT a patient of his.Just a colleague.I want Darly

Beth
Member Avatar

I don't believe it. I know Jennifer is capable of loving someone else but she wouldn't be looking so quickly.

rosered

These 2 together make no sense and have zero chemistry I feel embarassed for these 2 actors who have to be put thru this nonsense of a storyline and destroyed in the process.
They will not bring in new viewers, by trashing a 20 yr relationship that J J have. And Daniel belongs with the woman that he professed his undying love to Chloe. The both should be working to resolve their marriages.
Who do they think will watching this crap, no wonders DAYS is ranked last.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I just don`t want to see these two making love :shame:

LollyPop
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Apr 7 2011, 02:44 PM
I just don`t want to see these two making love :shame:
I just :puke: a little in my mouth at that thought.

michelle
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 6 2011, 06:16 PM
No amount of words can express the disdain I have for this forced pairing...UTTER SHIT!

I would rather watch Melanie 24/7 than sit through this deadfully boring and chemistry-free "couple".

Give me Jennifer DEVERAUX back...and fuck off with this pod person Jennifer that has taken her place.
Seriously?

You would rather see MelaMe 24/7 over occasional Dannifer moments?

Are you insane? I mean that in the most respectful way, but I don't believe you for one second.

MelaMe 24/7 would cause this fangirl to leave DAYS forever.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm sorry, but MY Jennifer Rose does NOT "hook up" --- with Daniel or anyone else.

itsalovestory84

I think it's interesting the term 'hook up' rather than make love. IMO, hooking up is usually a quick, meaningless encounter fueled more by lust, sadness, anger, well anything other than love. Jennifer and Daniel have no romantic chemistry. It's really a shame tiic are giving us a slower build with this horrible couple. *sigh*

sungrey

michelle
Apr 8 2011, 11:20 AM
Mitchapalooza
Apr 6 2011, 06:16 PM
No amount of words can express the disdain I have for this forced pairing...UTTER SHIT!

I would rather watch Melanie 24/7 than sit through this deadfully boring and chemistry-free "couple".

Give me Jennifer DEVERAUX back...and fuck off with this pod person Jennifer that has taken her place.
Seriously?

You would rather see MelaMe 24/7 over occasional Dannifer moments?

Are you insane? I mean that in the most respectful way, but I don't believe you for one second.

MelaMe 24/7 would cause this fangirl to leave DAYS forever.
I think he's slightly exaggerating.

Would I watch Melanie in a single storyline over the travesty known as Jen/Dan? Yes, in a second. This is one longtime fan who wants his Jack fix.

lagirl

Jmo, but they are boring together.

J&J4eva

Jack and Jennifer belong together. They can try and pair her up with any and every man in Salem. It will always come back to Jack and Jennifer.

Schumi_F1

Oh, come on people, at least Dr. FeelMeUp was holding Jen's heart(isn't it romantic? ;) ) not Chloe's lymph nodes.
This is such a big improvement for him.

Panda

I'm willing to wait and see what happens. I like the friendship angle they developed and unlike most, I don't hate them together. You know they are going to pair Jen with someone and I couldn't stand Daniel and Chloe. Of course it shits on Jack and Jen and their history. As far as Dena is concerned there is no such thing as history or character consistency. There is only the latest plot point.

shaw
Member Avatar

Friend ship fine. Jennifer Rose would have gotten up gone to Australia and walkedabout Jack right back to Salem. I want Jennifer back.

sungrey

Oh my God... I just wondered. Does JENNIFER have a double in Salem... oh wait, they already did that storyline. Shot my blood pressure through the roof. Never again. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply