Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Stefano's Return
Topic Started: Apr 6 2011, 06:48 PM (1,093 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Hogan Sheffer and Dena Higley, watch and learn from the master that was James E. Reilly.

This is how you bring back Stefano DiMera.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Listen to that deliciously dramatic background music!

I loved Nurse Lynn. I wish they had given Marie Alise Recasner a contract.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Great scene. JER might had major clunkers but he knew how to write a story and not leave out important scenes. Higley would just skip this scene and have Stefano show up off camera.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

Agreed. I'm trying to remember if JER included Stefano's signature line whenever he returned (Ah... is good to be back!), but even if he didn't it was still a great comeback.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

One of the things JER ALWAYS did consistently well. Stefano's returns always shocked the hell out of you, even if you were spoiled and knew they were coming.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I love how JER really played out dramatic scenes. DH prob woulda done this whole thing in 5mins. For some reason she thinks the talking between big events is the important part.

Also, slightly OT, but does anyone else think its creepy Stefano slept with a woman who looks exactly like his daughter???

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well didn't he sleep with Susan, and then she got pregnant and THEN, she was "transformed" to look like Kristen?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

He didn't sleep with Susan. He inseminated her.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Stefano returns from the dead in Paris

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply