Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Phillip to Chloe: "Say goodbye to Parker!"; 4/26 issue
Topic Started: Apr 13 2011, 05:06 PM (3,372 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Phillip accuses Chloe of being an unfit mother and leaves Salem with Parker this week.

"Phillip basically tells her, 'Say goodbye to your kid, because I"m leaving,'" sighs Nadia Bjorlin.

The devastating moments are set in motion when Melanie and Daniel find Chloe knocking back drinks in the middle of the day. "Daniel tells Chloe that she shouldn't be drinking while she'd on medication," recounts Bjorlin. "She is so down and out that her attitude is, 'Who are you to tell me what to do? You didn't care before, why are you acting like you care about me now? My heart's already broken. I don't need to here giving me advice.'"

Chloe decides that Kate is the root of all her problems. "Kate continues to have this negative influence on Chloe's self-esteem," sighs Bjorlin. "Chloe doesn't feel worthy, so Chloe gets drunk and calls Kate to say she's sick of her crap and she isn't going to take it anymore."

Unfortunately, "Kate records the phone conversation," recounts Bjorlin. "She taunts Chloe, making sure that she says some really bad stuff. Finally, Chloe says, 'Listen lady, if you keep messing with me, I'm going to take my son and run away. You'll never see us ever again.'"

Meanwhile, Phillip is across town, trying to convince the social worker that Chloe is suited for motherhood. Soon after, Kate meets with Phillip and plays the recording of Chloe's ugly tirade. Chloe's threat to steal Parker and disappear stuns Phillip. He confronts Chloe at the Kiriakis mansion. Bjorlin previews, "He plays the recording and he wants to know what prompted Chloe to say the awful things she did. Chloe tries to plead her case. She claims that it was entrapment, Kate did it on purpose. She knew exactly what to say to make Chloe mad. Phillip tells her, 'You have an excuse for everything. I wanted you to be a part of Parker's life, but you're reckless. I don't think you're ready to be a mom.'" Next, Phillip drops a bombshell: He's leaving town with the baby.

Soon after, Phillip allows Chloe to have a final goodbye with Parker. "They are really tumultuous scenes," shares Bjorlin. "It was very emotional and tough for Chloe to say farewell to her son."

Kate is also devastated by Phillip's decision to skip town. "Kate's plan was for Phillip to seek full custody of Parker," explains Bjorlin. "She didn't expect him to leave town with his son."

Kate unleashes her wrath on Chloe and calls her a whore who belongs on the street. She promises Chloe that no man will ever love her. "Chloe can't help but believe some of what Kate says," sighs Bjorlin. "Chloe screwed up. At this point, if Chloe ever wants to see her son again, she's really going to have to work on getting her act together."

Courtesy of Forbidden Love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

OMFG!!! I cannot believe this is actually happening! Poor Chloe. GOOD drama though!

Sariah
Member Avatar

TFP.

It was also nice to hear the perspective of someone actually involved in the story (i.e., Nadia) as opposed to somebody on the fringes of it (i.e., Molly Burnett).

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So much for that Phloe reunion... :(

I'll miss Johnson.

lene
Member Avatar

Shouldn't be drinking while she's on medication? Did she start taking antidepressants again? Because drinking while on them shouldn't be a problem... I was on two kinds, and there wasn't any problems with that. Oh well, i definetly think Philip is overreacting. And i was hoping if Philip left town with Parker, it'd be because Chloe asked him to. :(

blueskies
Member Avatar

i was thinking they were gonna come out and say Daniel was really the father, or they were gonna kill Philip off. Taking the baby and leaving is sad, but wouldn't Chloe try to follow? I don't understand why she'd stay in Salem. I also don't understand why Philip's too dumb to realize Kate's pure evil.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Stupid exit.

Schumi_F1

Still waiting for Philip's "dramatic" exit, is there any more of this?
didn't realise DH's "dramatic" = big sack of shit. :omg:

lastDays
Member Avatar

I halfway expected this kind of an exit,but surprised none the less that they would have philip turn on Chloe so easily as an excuse to get rid of parker AND Philip.They trash Chloe so often and did a dis service to Phil and Phloe fansDena sucks :flipoff:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

How dare they turn My Philip into an asshole! :toetap: Stupid writers, thanks for f ing up Phloe! :flipoff:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I'm again going to ask myself if Ken Corday even knows what the hell is going on on this show? He gives interviews about these "amazing" storylines, yet I see nothing. And here's Dena's "fantastic" exit for Philip. I'm pretty sure Tomlin just gives him a quick play-by-play on how great everything is going and then he does the interview.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The were rumors about Philip getting killed while saving Melanie, I'm happy those didn't come true.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Thankfully that did not happen, sick of the Melanie pimping.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm happy because Philip gets to raise Parker and he didnt get killed because of Pippi. I really didnt see Chloe with kids, especially not a single mom. They really should have Phloe leave together, but TPTB love NB.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Casey
Apr 13 2011, 08:08 PM
I'm again going to ask myself if Ken Corday even knows what the hell is going on on this show? He gives interviews about these "amazing" storylines, yet I see nothing. And here's Dena's "fantastic" exit for Philip. I'm pretty sure Tomlin just gives him a quick play-by-play on how great everything is going and then he does the interview.
I don't know where I read this (or if my memory is correct) but it was that Ken C doesn't even watch his own show.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

There's no way KC actually watches the show or he'd see what a mess it is.

Chloe's just gonna give her son up like that?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Chloe needs to give herself to the pier and just jump off.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

WHY can't he take the lying whore with him??? I can't STAND Chloe, and of course they take away the only other child Kate has left in Salem, but leave behind the no good dirty slut.

lastDays
Member Avatar

lumifan4life85
Apr 15 2011, 01:18 AM
WHY can't he take the lying whore with him??? I can't STAND Chloe, and of course they take away the only other child Kate has left in Salem, but leave behind the no good dirty slut.
Kate officially has no bio children left in Salem.I am also pissed that they are doing awaywith the Kiriakis family and at the same time expanding the Dimera family.Chad isn't even worth it :soapbox:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

lastDays
Apr 15 2011, 08:10 AM
lumifan4life85
Apr 15 2011, 01:18 AM
Kate officially has no bio children left in Salem.I am also pissed that they are doing awaywith the Kiriakis family and at the same time expanding the Dimera family.Chad isn't even worth it :soapbox:
They have eliminated the Hortons already and now the only Kiriakis' left are Justin and Victor....and Justin appears every once every 4 weeks. This is so sad....the focus on the Dimeras is really starting to piss me off....they could really expand and make some people from ANOTHER family....but nope.....Chad is really not too Dimeraesque to me.....and they JUST had added another Dimera in Ej not even 5 years ago, they had Johnny and Sydney after EJ...seriously, why not focus on expanding some of the other families? Parker and Philip should have stayed in Salem, although I think that we'll see a recast Philip come back soon with Parker, but still.....unless this Quinn guy is someone related to the Kiriakis family, I don't particularly see a need for yet another newbie. The Dimeras have expanded at the same rate the Hernandez Family has.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply