Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mob Wives; Sundays at 8 on Vh1
Topic Started: Apr 17 2011, 10:41 PM (1,389 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Did anyone watch the series premiere? These bitches are crazy!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I have it recorded but my Sunday nights are already TV heavy, so I'm not sure I'll stick with it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I suggest giving it a watch. You probably will change your mind, LOL. The fastest hour of television I ever watched. I didn't want it to be over. Vh1 did a great job finding these ladies.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I watched and was ZZZZ. I thought it was so boring. Its the same shit, just legit Mob people. I have too much going on Sundays with the Borgias to watch. Now THAT'S a show!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

DrewHamilton
Apr 18 2011, 12:13 AM
I suggest giving it a watch. You probably will change your mind, LOL. The fastest hour of television I ever watched. I didn't want it to be over. Vh1 did a great job finding these ladies.
You were right! LOL! Watched it and damn do these ladies look rough. It's like Real Housewives on steroids. Even if I don't catch the first airing every Sunday I'll probably keep an eye out for reruns.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

LOVE this show.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I loved the first two seasons when it felt authentic. It all feels so manipulated now.

I don't like any of these new women, and I'm pretty resentful that it cost Karen Gravano her spot to make it happen. You don't get much more legitimate than her mob ties.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i miss karen and her cousin and carla. these new gurls dont do it for me

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I don't miss Ramona at all, or Carla. Both were all mouth and no substance.

I loved me some Karen though.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope karen comes bak though just b/c of the drama it will add with alica.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Won't happen. Alicia has it stated in her contract that Karen cannot appear on the show if she does.

Alin89
Member Avatar

thats too bad

Alin89
Member Avatar

renee is starting to irate me alot. i dont like natalie either.

Alin89
Member Avatar

now i knoe y i dont like natalie she is a troublemaker and a shit stirrer. i felt so bad for alica. i wish Big Ang would reduce her breast sizes. It looks too big. i actually felt bad for renee during the end of this episode. next week's season finale is looking good as well.
Edited by Alin89, Feb 14 2014, 10:04 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Team Renee! Natalie is outta control!

paul89

how you know that next week is the finely
?

Alin89
Member Avatar

they said season finale next week for the previews

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I love that Mob Wives doesn't do long seasons like ... ahem ... some other nameless wife shows. 12-13 episodes, just about right.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Overall I've enjoyed this season leaps and bounds over last year. The Love season was a disaster. Nothing seems to be able to top its first 2 years though, the fights were authentic and the Junior/Renee story was unprecedented.

I do not want to see Natalie ever again. And I don't want to see Alicia either if it means no Karen Gravano.
Edited by Drew, Feb 15 2014, 07:07 PM.

paul89

i have to dobble look

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply