Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 30 2011, 09:15 PM (1,247 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

The Bold and the Beautiful
May Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I wonder if Taylor and Ridge figure out what happened on the Island.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
May 7 2011, 07:52 PM
I wonder if Taylor and Ridge figure out what happened on the Island.
Who knows but however they do find out, I know I'm looking forward to the hellacious, hilarious meltdown Taylor will have over it! LOL!

I am loving B&B, I thought Brooke & Thomas high off hallucinogenic berries was incredibly funny, campy, & ridiculous...and I loved how the show used CGI technology. It was interesting & fun! The island story lasted just the right time and overall I thought it was great.

I'm starting to think B&T didn't really have sex, they just think they did and won't realize they didn't until it's to late -_- but who knows...

LOVING Kate/Bill/Steffy triangle. I really can't choose what side I'm on, these days Steffy & Bill are starting to win me over but that's mainly because Bill's been isolated from Katie for a while. We'll see what happens..

Liam/Hope/Oliver is just a plum MESS!

LPS
Member Avatar

So did Thomas and Brooke have sex? I missed a few episodes.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

LPS
May 9 2011, 02:39 PM
So did Thomas and Brooke have sex? I missed a few episodes.
It's unknown at this point! All viewers got to see was Thomas & Brooke, in some hallucinogenic CGI wonderland, naked & covered in flowers floating on top of a pool. LOL. It looked like they just got finished having sex but who knows really? They both seem to think it happened :P but for all they know they really didn't...

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

WoW Bill didn't look so happy to see Katie!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
May 9 2011, 08:59 PM
He's under Steffy's spell and starting to fall for her more and more. Katie is starting to become old, forgotten news to him. She shouldn't of ignored his calls or pushed him away so much!!

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
May 10 2011, 01:58 AM
Jazzygem
May 9 2011, 08:59 PM
He's under Steffy's spell and starting to fall for her more and more. Katie is starting to become old, forgotten news to him. She shouldn't of ignored his calls or pushed him away so much!!
I think Steffy may have Bill where she want him. He has always had a weakness for Steffy.

So who is there for Nick?

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

OMG Thomas got some berries. How tempting for Thomas.

Nicole Walker

DAMN! Bill was not interested in getting in bed with Katie. She was all over him and he just sat there! Then she tells him to meet her in the bedroom and he's dragging his azz, takes a drinkk and then sees Steffy in the mirror. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

:toetap: They brought Amber's tired story line back and interup the interesting story.

I want to keep up with Bill, Steffy, Kati :cart: e

~PT~

SPOILERS MENTIONED BELOW.......SPOILERS MENTIONED BELOW.......

Still fans will FLOVE the upcoming spoilers regarding Steffy and Bill.......As Bill will share his feelings for Steffy with Justin and Katie will share with her sisters that her marriage is strained......I'm all for STILL......Yayyy!!!

aveRex
Member Avatar

Rant/

While I was all for the Queen (Stefanie Forrester) healing now she's suddenly the cruelest of bitches. She needs to die a miserable death. It's unexplanatory what she's doing to my girl, Brooke. So heartbreaking to see Brooke go through this. Taylor has always been a loser and troll. Ridge doesn't deserve Brooke after this. And here's hoping Thomas gets whacked by some big bubba and shown to be the little freak he really is. Someone should cap his boney ass.

/End Rant

So frustrating!
:frustration: :frustration:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply