Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tue Ratings: Another huge week for 'The Voice'
Topic Started: May 4 2011, 06:35 PM (539 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Viewers
NCIS 17.8 million
Dancing with the Stars 16.0 million
NCIS: Los Angeles 14.1 million
The Voice 12.6 million
The Good Wife 12.3 million
Body of Proof 10.2 million
Glee 9.0 million
The Biggest Loser 7.5 million
Raising Hope 4.7 million
Traffic Lighr 2.8 million
One Tree Hill 1.2 million
Hellcats 1.0 million

Adults 18-49
The Voice 5.7/16 (+.4)
Glee 3.8/12
NCIS 3.7/11
Dancing with the Stars 3.0/8
NCIS: Los Angeles 2.9/7
The Biggest Loser 2.7/8
NBA Playoffs 2.6/9
The Good Wife 2.4/6
Body of Proof 2.0/5
Raising Hope 1.8/5
The Deadliest Catch 1.6/4
16 and Pregnant 1.2/3
Traffic Lighr 1.1/3
The Looney Tunes Show 0.6/2
One Tree Hill 0.6/2
Auction Hunters 0.5/1
Hardcore Pawn 0.5/1
Sports Show with Norm MacDonald 0.5/1
How the States Got Shapes 0.5/1
Only in America 0.5/1
Gumball 0.4/1
Hellcats 0.4/1
Toya: A Family Affair 0.4/1
Pregnant in Heels 0.4/1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow, NBC finally got themselves a hit.

Lets see them ruin it, by putting it on 26 times a week next season, since they have nothing else, thus making sure that people are sick of the show by Christmas..

King
Member Avatar

I can't wait to watch the voice.

Are the episodes on nbc.com?

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Yes. Now I get to watch the 1st episode which I missed the week that it aired. :)

http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/video/

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I don't expect it to top Idol this season but had the show started earlier, They may have done it.

The Voice had a 5.7/16 this week and Idol a 6.6/19

Less than a 1 demo point and a 3 share seperated them :OhMy:

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I would love for The Voice to top AI. :)

Manny
Member Avatar

Voice is surprisingly strong in the demo.

Lumi_are_true_love

I hope NBC keeps airing this show and brings it back again. The Voice is a hit for the network and they need to keep it around and Ceelo,Christina,Adam,Blake are awesome.

I hope after this show ends that NBC keeps bringing this show back during both the spring and possibly fall or at least every year just like they do with America's Got Talent for this show is awesome. Hopefully NBC will capitalise on this and keep airing this show for many years to come for this show rocks.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, May 10 2011, 10:39 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am really liking it too! The prize isn't much compared to the other talent competition shows though.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

loved tonights show...hope it does well at 10pm..

Lumi_are_true_love

The good thing is when the live shows start to air after they are down to the final 16 people after the four coaches narrow their eight down to four which would be really hard to do for all the singers on these teams are awesome.

They have three more weeks to do this in narrowing it down to the final four on their team and then the live shows begin and the public gets to decide who they want to get the recording contract whoever gets the majority of the public vote will get a recording contract.

Someone is going to get a recording contract and the public gets to vote on their favorite singer on who will get a recording contract. I forgot what record company but I do know one of the singers from one of these teams will get a recording contract though and it will all come down to who the public votes for and who gets the majority of the vote.

It almost reminds me of the sing off but this recording company is a different recording company that will sign whoever the majority of the public votes for. This is good thing and we we have a new music and recording artist soon on the circut from The Voice. I'm excited and can't wait to see who the public will vote for and who will get the recording contract.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply