Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ali Sweeney directs "Dating Grace" web series starring Martha Madison
Topic Started: May 5 2011, 05:27 PM (5,196 Views)
presley cat
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 5 2011, 06:02 PM
Ellie
May 5 2011, 05:56 PM
She's in NYC right now for the "Mother's Day" episode of Wendy Williams. She tweeted yesterday that she and Megan were enjoying time together before she leaves for NYC, so presumably the way she's celebrating, or at least leading up to, Mother's Day is to leave the kids in LA. Tomorrow is a Science Diet promotional event in New York for her dogfood endorsement. (Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.) She has these "walks in the park" one or two weekends a month for a fitness endorsement, and last weekend she was discussing the "Mommy Diet' at the LA Times Book Festival. I think the more times we hear the word "Mommy" out of her, the less time she actually spends with her kids.
LoL, she's such a fame whore and money hog.

I'm surprised she hasn't sold her forehead as ad space yet.
They'd have to sand off all the lines on her forehead first.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Unless you have to subscribe to this web drama, how does it make her any money? I'm going to go see if I can watch Venice for free.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Yup, you gotta pay ten bucks. I might pay ten bucks for Venice just to see Rafe play a different character, ditto Doctor Dan, but I would not pay to watch a show about Martha Madison. Sorry. Maybe web soaps are the wave of the future and they want to get a head start.

Tom

Did this show just never go ANYWHERE?
The Facebook page for it is dead. I see no evidence of this. And yet, this should have aired a long time ago! Please, someone, scoop! This is so very odd!

Tom

Bump. I'm still wondering why we haven't heard updates on this project. It just vanished. Yet there's still a Facebook page for the show! And no one's questioning it on that page, either!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I've asked Martha Madison on Twitter, and she ignored it.

Tom

Dusty
Feb 8 2012, 06:19 AM
I've asked Martha Madison on Twitter, and she ignored it.

Thanks for the update. It sounds to me like the project -- for whatever reason -- is no longer in production and never even made it past production. I'm wondering if the cast and crew just want to sweep it all under the rug. Since you looked into this, Dusty, and your inquiry was ignored, that seems to be the case.

OliveAnn

fritosguy
Feb 7 2012, 11:43 PM
Bump. I'm still wondering why we haven't heard updates on this project. It just vanished. Yet there's still a Facebook page for the show! And no one's questioning it on that page, either!
I don't know anyone who worked on this project, but my guess is they couldn't find sponsors to continue the production. Web series are dependent on them and if you don't have them, then you don't have a show.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

From Twitter: (she finally answered me)

Quote:

Not sure. Sorry RT @countrydust73: @Marth27 What ever happened to the web series you were doing with Ali Sweeney? Is that still happening?

granolagirl
Member Avatar

This is not the first web series that Ali was involved in that never materialized. There was another one a few years ago about a record store, or radio station, or something like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply