Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Colin Hanks joins Dexter
Topic Started: May 10 2011, 12:24 PM (288 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Posted Image

Colin Hanks has landed a role most actors would kill for.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that the Good Guys star Mad Men alum is joining the cast of Dexter for a major Season 6 arc playing Travis, a highly intelligent expert on ancient artifacts who gets linked to a series of grisly murders in Miami.

If this Travis turns out to be an adversary of Dex’s, it’s unlikely he’ll fit the mold of past baddies such as Trinity and the Ice Truck Killer, given what Showtime president David Nevins recently told TVLine about the show’s coming season. “It is not [about] one big bad,” he told us. “There’s one interesting story that will move through the season, and it will be cast very interestingly, but it’s not exactly that one person.”

Hanks is on board for all 12 Season 6 episodes.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/dexter-colin-hanks-spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh God.. I don't like him! After all those great guest roles, they get Colin Hanks? I hope he changes my mind, but anything I've seen him in so far, he was not good.

King
Member Avatar

Very exciting news.

I love Colin Hanks.

Last season was my favorite season of Dexter. I think it gets better every year! (Minus 3.)

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Alex!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is huge for him. I enjoyed him on Mad Men a few season's ago, as Peggy's friend.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

this is great news,can't wait

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply