Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Maggie and Victor - for better or worse!; 5/24 Issue
Topic Started: May 11 2011, 04:09 PM (2,414 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Thanks to Hope and Melanie, Maggie gets new insight into Victor this week, and realizes that she loves him just as he is.

“Maggie’s loved ones don’t want to see her alone,” explains Suzanne Rogers. “They all know that she had this great love story with Mickey, but that chapter is closed. She has to move on and live; open the door a crack, so to speak.”

Hope encourages Maggie to keep an open mind about Victor. Meanwhile, Victor is disturbed that Melanie continues to be estranged from Maggie. “He knows how much Maggie loves Melanie,” Rogers notes. “So Victor gently suggests that Melanie reconcile with Maggie.”

Melanie heads directly to Maggie’s and apologizes for her outburst about Chloe. The two friends make up, and then Maggie receives surprising news. “Melanie tells Maggie that Victor is the one who sent her over.” Recounts Rogers. “It’s a shock for Maggie; she can’t believe it.”

Melanie insists to Maggie that Victor genuinely loves her, which prompts Maggie to reassess her opinion of him. Later, she visits Victor and thanks him for his role in bringing her and Melanie back together. “What I think has happened between these two characters is that Victor has helped Maggie find her voice, and she’s helped him develop a conscience,” Rogers shares. “In the past, Maggie was nice and sweet and people could turn to her. She never really had an opinion. Through her involvement with Victor, Maggie has developed her voice and she shares her opinion. She still takes care of the people that she loves; she won’t let anyone bulldoze them. Maggie felt that’s what Victor was doing to Chloe, and she stood up for her friend.”

Maggie’s unexpected visit inspires Victor to make a surprising confession. “Victor tells Maggie, ‘I can never be Mickey Horton’” Rogers recounts. “He says, ‘I can’t change who I am.” Maggie responds by tenderly kissing Victor and leaving, making it clear that she’s happy with him just the way he is. “There are still those other things about Victor that Maggie has to see if she can live with,” cautions Rogers, “but she doesn’t want Victor to change.”

Article Scan from FL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Aww...this sounds good. I like the teaser at the end too that there is still more to Victor that Maggie has to see that she will have to deal with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Well, I'm glad that Maggie doesn't want Victor to change, because I don't. Well, I would like to see Victor become a badass again. He's gotten soft over the past year.
Edited by NyCsBaDdEsT, May 11 2011, 04:21 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Meh. I just don't care about these two.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't care if she wants him to change or not, but I know that I'd appreciate it if she bought him a thesaurus.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I love them together, but I can`t help but think that Maggie is going to go dark.

It could be my bias side speaking ;)

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I like them together and this sounds good to me.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

lysie
May 11 2011, 04:49 PM
I don't care if she wants him to change or not, but I know that I'd appreciate it if she bought him a thesaurus.
Why does he need a thesaurus?

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamesScott_19
May 11 2011, 04:50 PM
I love them together, but I can`t help but think that Maggie is going to go dark.

I dunno, I think like Maggie the way she is. Although, I am intrigued by the idea of Maggie going a little dark...

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NyCsBaDdEsT
May 11 2011, 04:55 PM
JamesScott_19
May 11 2011, 04:50 PM

I dunno, I think like Maggie the way she is. Although, I am intrigued by the idea of Maggie going a little dark...
Maggie is my favorite female character so whether she goes dark or not, it would be fine with me.

I am intrigued to, that is why I think the writers should try it out, but not to dark like when Hope was taking those crazy pills.

mommaof2
Member Avatar

thanks. i love these two together

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I wonder if Victor would ever gain respect for Chloe for the sake of Maggie.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I'm glad Maggie and Victor are getting back together, but does Maggie have to go back to liking Melanie for it to happen... :eyeroll:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I love them. They're definitely a highlight on the show for me right now.

Carol916

Love these two! They're so great together.

sungrey

Maggie28wubsEj
May 11 2011, 05:42 PM
I'm glad Maggie and Victor are getting back together, but does Maggie have to go back to liking Melanie for it to happen... :eyeroll:
Yes. Now take it and like it. ;)

These scenes sound very interesting next week. Can't wait!

BradyB

I like the idea of Maggie and Victor very much!! Im so glad they are taking it slow with these two and really building a real storyline for them. They should do this type of storytelling with others on the show.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Awww! :wub: I love these two. At least Days isn't ruining this couple.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I don't want Maggie dark, not into tons of grey characters.. but I love a couple where neither of them wants the other to change. I hate couples where one of them feel they have to rewrite themselves to be with the one they "love". Maybe that is why EJ and Taylor have no appeal for me.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This actually sounds good. I'm glad they have Victor stating he'll never be Mickey Horton. We need to see Maggie struggling to be with the type of man she's never been involved with before. She wouldn't just fall in love with someone like Victor. They've been doing a good job, and it looks like it's continuing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply