Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe Reunite/Safe Make Love!; 5/24 Issue
Topic Started: May 11 2011, 04:10 PM (11,803 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

SOW: Sami and Rafe Make Love!

Sami tries to help Rafe regain his memory, which leads to a loving reunion. "She's very tentative with him," explains Alison Sweeney. "She doesn't want to overwhelm or frustrate him. And then he says things that are super-cute like, 'I could see how I fell in love with you.' So the chemistry between the two of them is very clear and starts to develop, and then the connection becomes real and they move toward physicalizing that, and that's when fake Rafe interrupts. He's locked in the bathroom."

Rafe leaves so Sami can get some info from his double. She also takes the opportunity to rail at Rafe II for what he did to her. "She's sickened by Rafe II, and when Rafe comes back to mediate, Sami walks away because she can't listen to him anymore," sighs Sweeney. "That's when Rafe II implies to Rafe that he had sex with Sami, just to stir the pot and make Rafe question her."

And Rafe does. "Once Rafe has the impostor locked in the bathroom again, he catches Sami off guard by saying, 'Did you make love with him?' I think it is appropriate when the answer is yes. If you're going to play the semantics game of making love versus sex, Sami thought she was making love to her husband. Sami can lie, but she loves Rafe and she wants this marriage to work, so she wants to be hones and tells him the truth about why and what happened."

Needless to say, Rafe isn't thrilled. "They turned out to be some really good, emotional scenes of Sami explaining how far she was willing to go to save her marriage," previews Sweeney. "And he's like, 'How did you have sex with this guy and not know it was me?' And she doesn't have a great answer for that, other than she had no reason to think that it wasn't him. She feels devastated and guilty. She should have known. It eats her up inside and it all comes out during these scenes."

The duo works it out, stashes Rafe II somewhere safe, then heads to a hotel. "In the room, Rafe makes a comment in reference to their past," Sweeney says. "It's a 'Safe' fan moment of when Sami tried to sneak out on Rafe and he caught her at the front door, and he references that offhandedly. She's staring at him and then he looks at her and says, 'I remember.' Galen plays this amazing heat wave of information crashing and the joy of getting it all back and remembering that he's loved and that he has a family. It creates this passion and they end up having sex and reuniting for real."

SOD: Sami and Rafe Reunite!

Sami confesses to being intimate with the impostor Rafe, but by week's end, she and the real Rafe finally reconnect and make love!

"Certainly, it's being with Sami, and spending time together, that helps Rafe to regain parts of his memory," shares Galen Gering.

With Rafe's memory improving, the bond between them strengthens. But just as they move closer to cementing that bond, a tied-up Rafe 2 interfered. He taunts Sami and wonders if he was a better lover than her husband. Rafe decks the impostor.

Later, Rafe initiates an uneasy discussion with Sami. Did she have sex with the impostor? "Their talk is partly motivated by the reality that he was gone for months and found out that this guy took his place," explains Gering. "Rafe probably already knows the answer, but he just needs to hear it from Sami."

Rafe is infuriated when she admits that, yes, she and Rafe 2 were intimate. "His anger is definitely not toward Sami," Gering clarifies. "She was put in a position where she was led to believe that this guy was her husband. If anything, Rafe is angry with the DiMeras and this scum of a guy that would do this to Sami. He's sad and disappointed."

When Sami realizes that Rafe doesn't blame her for what happened, they share a passionate kiss. "I'm sure what happened wasn't an easy thing for Sami, or for Rafe," notes Gering. "Clearly, it's a difficult situation for them, but they have a really strong relationship. They trust and support one another, and that will help them work through it."

Shortly after, Sami and Rafe leave the impostor at a secure location and find a private place for themselves, where they make love for the first time since being separated.

Their next order of business is to decide how to punish EJ and Stefano. "They're going to pay dearly," promises Gering. "Rafe will find time to exact the perfect revenge upon them. There's no doubt or question in Rafe's mind."

Scans provided by FL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

Oh goodie, more Safe sex. :x

Kenny
Member Avatar

SOD: Sami and Rafe Reunite!

Sami confesses to being intimate with the impostor Rafe, but by week's end, she and the real Rafe finally reconnect and make love!

"Certainly, it's being with Sami, and spending time together, that helps Rafe to regain parts of his memory," shares Galen Gering.

With Rafe's memory improving, the bond between them strengthens. But just as they move closer to cementing that bond, a tied-up Rafe 2 interfered. He taunts Sami and wonders if he was a better lover than her husband. Rafe decks the impostor.

Later, Rafe initiates an uneasy discussion with Sami. Did she have sex with the impostor? "Their talk is partly motivated by the reality that he was gone for months and found out that this guy took his place," explains Gering. "Rafe probably already knows the answer, but he just needs to hear it from Sami."

Rafe is infuriated when she admits that, yes, she and Rafe 2 were intimate. "His anger is definitely not toward Sami," Gering clarifies. "She was put in a position where she was led to believe that this guy was her husband. If anything, Rafe is angry with the DiMeras and this scum of a guy that would do this to Sami. He's sad and disappointed."

When Sami realizes that Rafe doesn't blame her for what happened, they share a passionate kiss. "I'm sure what happened wasn't an easy thing for Sami, or for Rafe," notes Gering. "Clearly, it's a difficult situation for them, but they have a really strong relationship. They trust and support one another, and that will help them work through it."

Shortly after, Sami and Rafe leave the impostor at a secure location and find a private place for themselves, where they make love for the first time since being separated.

Their next order of business is to decide how to punish EJ and Stefano. "They're going to pay dearly," promises Gering. "Rafe will find time to exact the perfect revenge upon them. There's no doubt or question in Rafe's mind."

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Damn, this bitch doesn't waste any time jumping from one penis to another, does she?

asecretikeep

I just threw up in my mouth....

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...this all sounds very good. It seems like they really focus on her having sex with Rafe 2, which is a necessary beat to play.

Aside from the lack of followup on yesterday's cliffhanger, the show has done a very good job with this. AS and GG have been great. I look forward to all this.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Gag me! I loathe everything about these two. They are just nasty.

Deleted User
Deleted User

All I have to say is :puke:
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Gotta love that Ali goes to the effort of explaining this:

Quote:

I think it is appropriate when the answer is yes. If you're going to play the semantics game of making love versus sex, Sami thought she was making love to her husband.

and then sums up the Safe reunion with this:

Quote:

It creates this passion and they end up having sex and reuniting for real.

Sounds about right. :laugh:

In all seriousness, though - it seems like just another missed opportunity to give this root for couple a pay off that resonates for anyone other than their most ardent fans. Rather than rush them right back to having sex within a day or so of reuniting why not allow it to rebuild slowly as Rafe works to get his memories back? It's just another example that at the end of the day all they seem to come up with for this couple is falling in to bed...particularly at the most inappropriate times.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Well I knew it would not be long before Sami hopped into bed with Rafe, the real one this time.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Already? They should have slowly built up to this.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I read the title and instantly :puke: in my mouth. I wish I was kidding.

And in pure masochistic form, I read it anyway. Now I find myself thinking :why: :facepalm:

If this show knows how to do anything right, it's to make my stomach churn. You've done it again, Days!!!!

lagirl

So much for Sami getting herself checked out to see if she had some disease to give to rafe.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 11 2011, 04:23 PM
Already? They should have slowly built up to this.
That would have made it a bit more bearable and, dare I say, watchable but we are talking about Hackley here. Watchable isn't in her vocabulary, hence Safe's existence in the first place.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 11 2011, 04:28 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

See, to me, they should've dragged this ENTIRE story out even longer (particularly Rafe's memory loss as Rafe was hardly focused on at all once he was put in the psych ward...why make him lose his memory only to have him barely got screentime and get it back quickly after he's reunited with Sami?). However, given it's clear they want to end it to move on to the "bring down the Dimera's" stuff (it's typical Days overreacting to the fans), I actually like the way they've handled it, despite rushing it all to an end.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 11 2011, 04:29 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well at least Rafe is gonna get some needed "release", his balls must be triple the size after all these months of abstinence ;) (or is it days based on the shows pacing...)

I am not looking forward to seeing Alison Sweeney in all her "sexy" glory however :puke: ...Galen on the other hand...haha
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 11 2011, 04:29 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

loving my safe. :)

Lumi_are_true_love

From what I can sense even though they share minmal not even a minute of talk and not even that that the real Rafe is having doubts and is not happy being with Sami as he lets on. Even though they talk which isn't for long he doesn't seem happy being with Sami I sense that just from his tone.

Again this seems rushed after they talk like ok dookie I'm fine with this already after a few seconds talking even though I'm not fine with this lets have sex. Troubles are going to come up and something tells me that Rafe is not happy being with Sami as he lets on.

The only thing Rafe wants right right now is that he wants to take Stefano and EJ down for good this time but that doesn't mean hes happy hes not happy about this and not happy with Sami about not being able to tell that was him and for sleeping with the imposter and is having doubts already but all he wants to do right now to get his mind off of this being unhappy with what Sami did and put EJ and Stefano out of commision for good this time and so hes focusing all his energies on doing just that and that alone.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, May 11 2011, 04:38 PM.

mellie277
Member Avatar

they spend two seconds on it and then jump in the sack immediately......is anyone really supposed to take any of this shit seriously! who the fuck cares.......sure GG, pay dearly :rolleyes: , JS does need his emmy reel for 2011, so bring it......lol

lysie
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
May 11 2011, 04:28 PM
See, to me, they should've dragged this ENTIRE story out even longer (particularly Rafe's memory loss as Rafe was hardly focused on at all once he was put in the psych ward...why make him lose his memory only to have him barely got screentime and get it back quickly after he's reunited with Sami?). However, given it's clear they want to end it to move on to the "bring down the Dimera's" stuff (it's typical Days overreacting to the fans), I actually like the way they've handled it, despite rushing it all to an end.

I think the whole story sucks, but I kind of agree. This isn't the kind of story that you start wrapping up this quickly.

I don't know how this will play out, but it's reminding me of the conclusion of the Sydnapping. She just found out there are two Rafes and instead of it being a big deal, they're chilling out at the safe house with a man locked in the bathroom. That's weird.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply