Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe Reunite/Safe Make Love!; 5/24 Issue
Topic Started: May 11 2011, 04:10 PM (11,744 Views)
mellie277
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
May 11 2011, 04:30 PM
From what I can sense even though they talk the real Rafe is having doubts and is not happy being with Sami as he lets on. Even though they talk he doesn't seem happy being with Sami I sense that just from his tone.

Again this seems rushed after they talk like ok dookie I'm fine with this already even though I'm not fine with this lets have sex. Troubles are going to come up and something tells me that Rafe is not happy being with Sami as he lets on.

The only thing Rafe right now is that he wants to take Stefano and EJ down for good this time but that doesn't mean hes happy hes not happy about this and not happy with Sami about not being able to tell that was him and for sleeping with the imposter and is having doubts but all he wants to do right now to get his mind off of being unhappy with what Sami did is to put EJ and Stefano out of commision for good this time and so hes focusing all his energies on doing just that.
honestly IMO he is not one bit troubled by it.....he blames EJ, not Sami, so there is no issue for them!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daisy132

When will TPTB stop making EJ Safe's bitch?

Ugh... and the teen demographic will now shoot to no. 1., while she show as a whole will stay at last place.
Edited by daisy132, May 11 2011, 04:36 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Did anyone else besides me chuckle when we read the title? Safe make love? Those two been banging each other like sex animals way before his memory was lost, how is this shocking?

The explanation part makes me laugh, these two are a joke. :shame:

Edited by JamesScott_19, May 21 2011, 09:22 PM.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Quote:

Their next order of business is to decide how to punish EJ and Stefano. "They're going to pay dearly," promises Gering.

This is what bothers me more than the Safe sex. I am so sick and tired of EJ being SHOVED into the Safe storyline. Why the hell don't they let Safe have their own problems and leave EJ out of it! I think that they should bring the Emily storyline back up, and create Safe "angst" that way.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

They need Ej to prop their story, it always been that way. It would be great if they bought back Emily but that would be unpredictable and creative in which the writers are not.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NyCsBaDdEsT
May 11 2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:

Their next order of business is to decide how to punish EJ and Stefano. "They're going to pay dearly," promises Gering.

This is what bothers me more than the Safe sex. I am so sick and tired of EJ being SHOVED into the Safe storyline. Why the hell don't they let Safe have their own problems and leave EJ out of it! I think that they should bring the Emily storyline back up, and create Safe "angst" that way.
TWO WORDS: Dena Higley!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

mellie277
May 11 2011, 04:33 PM
they spend two seconds on it and then jump in the sack immediately......is anyone really supposed to take any of this shit seriously! who the fuck cares.......sure GG, pay dearly :rolleyes: , JS does need his emmy reel for 2011, so bring it......lol
Silver lining! I can take some solace in that.

Cilley

Well it didn't take them long to get back to what Safe is all about, sex. Time for Safe to move away from Salem.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

The only thing they have in common in sex, they sure did`nt waste any time.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
May 11 2011, 04:39 PM
They need Ej to prop their story, it always been that way. It would be great if they bought back Emily but that would be unpredictable and creative in which the writers are not.
It wouldn't be unpredictable at all. They do that story just as often. But it would involve another actress working in the general vicinity of Alison Sweeney, and she'd no doubt show her up. Can't have that.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
May 11 2011, 04:34 PM
PhoenixRising05
May 11 2011, 04:28 PM
See, to me, they should've dragged this ENTIRE story out even longer (particularly Rafe's memory loss as Rafe was hardly focused on at all once he was put in the psych ward...why make him lose his memory only to have him barely got screentime and get it back quickly after he's reunited with Sami?). However, given it's clear they want to end it to move on to the "bring down the Dimera's" stuff (it's typical Days overreacting to the fans), I actually like the way they've handled it, despite rushing it all to an end.

I think the whole story sucks, but I kind of agree. This isn't the kind of story that you start wrapping up this quickly.

I don't know how this will play out, but it's reminding me of the conclusion of the Sydnapping. She just found out there are two Rafes and instead of it being a big deal, they're chilling out at the safe house with a man locked in the bathroom. That's weird.
Exactly. EXCEPT when they need to have sex...then evidently they get a sitter and go to a hotel.

I'm going to assume they don't go to their place since it's currently been refurbished...as the safe house. :rolleyes:

Lumi_are_true_love

Sure he blames EJ but in away I think he is disapointed in Sami too and is not happy that she couldn't tell that wasn't him as he lets on. So I do think hes unhappy with both what EJ and Stefano done and unhappy that Sami slept with another guy and couldn't tell it wasn't him.

This is just too quick in my opinion that hes ok with it all when I don't think he is and instead of truly talking things out hes wants to jump into to taking down the bad guys thats not healthy to not talk think truly out and over a long talk instead of a few second talk. I do think that this will come up again that Rafe is not as happy being with Sami as he lets on.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, May 11 2011, 04:44 PM.

mellie277
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
hun I could not have said it better myself......and they have not given much substance to SAFE and as a result they are hesistant to write any real conflict for them, because most certainly they would not be able to survive it! :puke:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I like this too.
Granted, I would have loved to see Safe take their time, and for Rafe to slowly remember, but I guess since this will happen next Friday, that's about as good we are going to get.
Of course they are going to have sex...that's how Sami works...in contrast to wanting to save herself of her wedding night to EJ, when the woman wants it, she gets it done!
It's Safe's trademark...and a penguin.

Love that they are going to TRY to take down the Dimeras! This should be interesting.

lysie
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
May 11 2011, 04:43 PM
Sure he blames EJ but in away I think he is disapointed in Sami too and is not happy that she couldn't tell that wasn't him as he lets on. So I do think hes unhappy with both what EJ and Stefano done and unhappy that Sami slept with another guy and couldn't tell it wasn't him.

This is just too quick in my opinion that hes ok with it all when I don't think he is and instead of truly talking things out hes wants to jump into to taking down the bad guys thats not healthy to not talk think truly out and over a long talk instead of a few second talk. I do think that this will come up again that Rafe is not as happy being with Sami as he lets on.
Did you get this from the article?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

lysie
May 11 2011, 04:41 PM
JamesScott_19
It wouldn't be unpredictable at all. They do that story just as often. But it would involve another actress working in the general vicinity of Alison Sweeney, and she'd no doubt show her up. Can't have that.
You are right on that, but my point is the writers are never unpredictable. I can predict things months in advance and it happens just as I predicted.

I would love the Emily story, that would be good but of course they have to use Ej yet again :shame:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Lumi_are_true_love

Unfortunately, I doubt they would go that route with DH at the helm. It's big event to next big event with flashbacks of past big events in between with her.

mellie277
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love

this is IMO is the normal next step in this sl.....but clearly if GGs statements are any indication it is not......he is not mad at her at all and they jump right in the sack.......not to mention the fact that Sami just realized she was fucking an imposter all along but has ZERO qualms about jumping in bed with that face without a blink, am I then supposed to believe this affected her somehow.....BS if they go that way! :puke:

mellie277
Member Avatar

Alligato
I like this too.
Granted, I would have loved to see Safe take their time, and for Rafe to slowly remember, but I guess since this will happen next Friday, that's about as good we are going to get.
Of course they are going to have sex...that's how Sami works...in contrast to wanting to save herself of her wedding night to EJ, when the woman wants it, she gets it done!
It's Safe's trademark...and a penguin.

Love that they are going to TRY to take down the Dimeras! This should be interesting.
they wrapped this up in two days and then spend the next six months 'getting the Dimeras' only to end up NO WHERE! good grief! SAFE and this sl :moon:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I am still trying to figure out the article name, it sounds so ridiculous. Those are like wild animals.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply