Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe Reunite/Safe Make Love!; 5/24 Issue
Topic Started: May 11 2011, 04:10 PM (11,854 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I'm happy for the Safe fans,who appear to get all the writing that LUMI SHOULD have gotten back in 2007, in order for them to get a payoff. It's great to have people at Days that are committed to never letting Safe lose "for now"....imagine if my couple would have put their adult collective scheming brains together and come up with a scheme to bring the Deimerad down in 2007.

Fuck you Days!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Safe are disgusting. It sure didn't take them long to hop back in bed. I guess though they are doing what they do best.
Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamesScott_19
May 11 2011, 04:45 PM
lysie
May 11 2011, 04:41 PM
JamesScott_19
May 11 2011, 04:39 PM
They need Ej to prop their story, it always been that way. It would be great if they bought back Emily but that would be unpredictable and creative in which the writers are not.
It wouldn't be unpredictable at all. They do that story just as often. But it would involve another actress working in the general vicinity of Alison Sweeney, and she'd no doubt show her up. Can't have that.
You are right on that, but my point is the writers are never unpredictable. I can predict things months in advance and it happens just as I predicted.

I would love the Emily story, that would be good but of course they have to use Ej yet again :shame:
I can't stand Safe, but I would like to know what exactly happened between Emily and Rafe, and how she died. A lot of people have been wondering about that for a while now, and it sucks that they dropped it. Honestly, I will take anything else, as long as EJ isn't involved. Hell, they could create a story where Sami needs to have her vagina removed, and then Safe can't have sex anymore. Now if THAT isn't Safe angst, then I don't know what is! LOL!

mommaof2
Member Avatar

thanks

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NyCsBaDdEsT
May 11 2011, 04:52 PM
JamesScott_19
lysie
JamesScott_19
They need Ej to prop their story, it always been that way. It would be great if they bought back Emily but that would be unpredictable and creative in which the writers are not.
It wouldn't be unpredictable at all. They do that story just as often. But it would involve another actress working in the general vicinity of Alison Sweeney, and she'd no doubt show her up. Can't have that.
You are right on that, but my point is the writers are never unpredictable. I can predict things months in advance and it happens just as I predicted.

I would love the Emily story, that would be good but of course they have to use Ej yet again :shame:
I can't stand Safe, but I would like to know what exactly happened between Emily and Rafe, and how she died. A lot of people have been wondering about that for a while now, and it sucks that they dropped it. Honestly, I will take anything else, as long as EJ isn't involved. Hell, they could create a story where Sami needs to have her vagina removed, and then Safe can't have sex anymore. Now if THAT isn't Safe angst, then I don't know what is! LOL!
My sentiments exactly,I want to know what happen to her. I am so tired of dropped stories, it is so pointless. I love your idea about Safe but that would be far to entertaining for me to take seriously :P .

I just want Ej out this story, this puts Ej back in Safe circle, that is old and tiresome.

Revenge back and forth gets boring, because we all know how the stupid thing is going to end.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So let's count the ways in which Sami has fucked Rafe over in the last year and half...

- Trusts EJ rather than Rafe during the Sydnap
- Lets EJ move into the penthouse
- Moves into DiMansion, macks on EJ and agrees to marry him
- Jeopardizes Rafe's career by having cover up her attempted murder
- Puts into motion a cover-up than ultimately contributes to his sister's death
- Storms out during a fight so Rafe follows her and ultimately gets in a bad wreck
- Lives and has sex with another man for three months without realizing it's not her husband

And after all this, they resolve their issues in one episode?!?! Seriously, Rafe is either the most understanding guy ever to ever walk the earth or Stefano castrated him when he was in DiBasement. Oops, nevermind, I guess Rafe technically still has his balls since Safe caps off this stressful event in their favorite way!!! :puke:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I think its way too soon for them to be making love. Rafe needs to learn more about his past and his life with Sami. Another rushed job by Dena and missing many beats in the story.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

It may be too soon but it is not surprising. These two stay having sex, just pigs.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I can't believe that after finding out she's been fucking a stranger for months, her next step is to rent a hotel room to get it on with realRafe.

I'm sorry that EJ still can't escape storyline hell with these two. :shame:

MericP
Member Avatar

Wow - I hate Rafe and Sami but that's not even what bothers me most about this storyline.

It's how RUSHED it is! Seriously? They don't even want to take the time and make this a real storyline. WTF is with them locking the impostor in the bathroom? This SHOULD have been something huge - and then the build up to the reunion should been taken realistically.

So why rush through what could be a really satisfying storyline for Safe fans to get to the next step - which involves EJ. Not surprising since Sami and Rafe don't stand on their own and need props for a good story. If they weren't using my current favorite character to prop such a boring couple I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Maybe after this, they'll move EJ out of that story and then backburner Safe because there's nothing for them anymore. They could have made it a longer story but I guess not.

Thanks for posting.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I just hate this story, it is so predictable and gag worthy.

MericP
Member Avatar

I keep thinking about this.

Ugh!

Seriously? After months of this mess, the fact she's been sleeping with someone else, Rafe's memory loss...

And they wrap it up in under two episodes?

Jesus, Rafe is a huge idiot. They missed so many beats in this story it's ridiculous.

Fucking shame.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

They should have taken their time but you know they had to seal the deal with making love.

This is just terrible.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
JamesScott_19
lysie
JamesScott_19

That would actually be a good idea, besides all the shits and giggles I would get after Safe having nothing else to do. They could possibly explore why Sami uses her glittery ho ha to solve all of her problems and what is she going to do now that she doesn't have it anymore. If she loses it because of cancer, even better!

Who am I kidding? This is a great idea, which automatically means Higley would never think of doing it, let alone try it.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 11 2011, 05:12 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MericP
May 11 2011, 05:10 PM
I keep thinking about this.

Ugh!

Seriously? After months of this mess, the fact she's been sleeping with someone else, Rafe's memory loss...

And they wrap it up in under two episodes?

Jesus, Rafe is a huge idiot. They missed so many beats in this story it's ridiculous.

Fucking shame.
Time to whip up the pussified Rafe banners!!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

If we have to see Sami teach him "the moves" I am flipping the channel :puke:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I just can't believe that after all the Here We Go Again debates that went on, this is how the story concludes. Sami doesn't even miss a beat. :drunk:

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamaicanBeauty7
May 11 2011, 05:12 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
JamesScott_19
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

That would actually be a good idea, besides all the shits and giggles I would get after Safe having nothing else to do. They could possibly explore why Sami uses her glittery ho ha to solve all of her problems and what is she going to do now that she doesn't have it anymore. If she loses it because of cancer, even better!

Who am I kidding? This is a great idea, which automatically means Higley would never think of doing it, let alone try it.
Ah yes! In this case, vagina cancer would actually be a GOOD thing LOL!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

mbdimera
May 11 2011, 05:15 PM
I just can't believe that after all the Here We Go Again debates that went on, this is how the story concludes. Sami doesn't even miss a beat. :drunk:
The thing that is the most absurd is that she just met the real one, so after days of meeting him she wants to make love? what a pig.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamesScott_19
May 11 2011, 05:13 PM
If we have to see Sami teach him "the moves" I am flipping the channel :puke:
:puke: Please don't give the writers any ideas! LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply