Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC 2011-2012 Prime Time Schedule Announced; '30 Rock' held to mid-season; 'Chuck' on Fridays
Topic Started: May 15 2011, 12:52 PM (1,246 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm with you Rick. I liked the Whitney promo. Smash looks good too but the rest are all blah.

Awake looks good but hella confusing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mason
May 18 2011, 06:35 PM
Yeah, Laura Prepon is definitely not right to play Chelsea.
Agreed....it looks awful.

Layla
Member Avatar

*squeals*

Jason Isaacs is in Awake! I adore him. He has the most gorgeous eyes ever! He's a fab actor, and I don't care if he's twice my age, that man is stunning!

Okay, fangirl moment over.

Anyway, Awake seems the most promising; it looks really good. Not just because of Jason Isaacs, LoL, but I really like the two realities idea. Definitely planning on checking it out.

sungrey

I love the concept for Awake, it's so involved and intense. Which means in the hands of many of today's reality-obsessed watchers, they'll toss it aside. And if you watch reality, once again, I'm not dissing you, because you have the freedom of choice with your remote.

Playboy Club looks great as well. I'll watch it for the stories. ;)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mondays and Thursdays look like severe trauma days for me. I've got Castle on ABC that I watch live. I DVR Hawaii Five-0. Now I've got to figure out how to work in Playboy Club. I may have to pick that one up online. Then at 8pm on Thursdays, I've got Big Bang Theory on CBS & Community on NBC... AND now I HAVE to watch Charlie's Angels on ABC. I have a feeling I might have to watch something online (or pray that CA shows up on my cable box as part of ABC On Demand).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Matt
May 19 2011, 12:03 AM
Mondays and Thursdays look like severe trauma days for me. I've got Castle on ABC that I watch live. I DVR Hawaii Five-0. Now I've got to figure out how to work in Playboy Club. I may have to pick that one up online. Then at 8pm on Thursdays, I've got Big Bang Theory on CBS & Community on NBC... AND now I HAVE to watch Charlie's Angels on ABC. I have a feeling I might have to watch something online (or pray that CA shows up on my cable box as part of ABC On Demand).
I'd go with 'Community' on NBC OnDemand. That's where I watch because BBT has to be watched live

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Rick
May 19 2011, 12:06 AM
Matt
May 19 2011, 12:03 AM
I'd go with 'Community' on NBC OnDemand. That's where I watch because BBT has to be watched live

There's entirely too much stuff I want to watch coming on this fall (after swearing that I was cutting down on programs). Oddly, the majority of the new stuff I want to see is on ABC! I'm all about some Pan Am.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

I'm so happy that Harry's Law got picked up. I'm also glad they moved it. I think it will have a better chance of surviving a second season away from Castle and Hawaii 5-0.

Awake looks like something I might like...but I'm not going to check it out until it's been on a few weeks because I'm tired of getting into a show and it being cancelled in the freaking middle of things.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

When is Are You There Vodka?, It's Chelsea premiering?

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I'm super-pissed that they cancelled Outsourced. It really grew on me as the season progressed and turned out to be a winning, charming, and often laugh out loud funny sitcom. I'm gonna miss it terribly. I mean, couldn't they at least have brought it back for midseason ala 30 Rock?

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

"awake" looks awesome. i just hate getting invested in new NBC shows cuz as soon as i fall in love with them, NBC axes them :( i hate that they didn't continue with "chase", i really enjoyed that series.

lene
Member Avatar

Excited about "Parenthood" :D

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Awake, Up all Night and Prime Suspect look the winners in this bunch....VERY sad about 30 Rock being pushed to mid-season...BUT I do like that we will get the whole season back-to-back with no repeats.

NBC needs to get some scripted hits this season, they really need to make something work.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply