Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ABC Fall 2011-2012 Lineup
Topic Started: May 17 2011, 07:30 AM (1,646 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Nubia
May 17 2011, 10:55 PM
♥ Tammy ♥
May 17 2011, 10:53 PM
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but I take it the canceled Detroit 1-8-7?
Sorry....it is dead.
Figures! I hate ABC more with every passing day lmao.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

I'm going to check out more of the promos but Pan Am... holy shit, did they nail the look! This could be a very well done show. It's certainly in the right hands (Tommy Schlamme), but 10 on Sundays is pretty hard to crack.

Haven't seen the full promo, but I'm glad ABC picked up Once Upon a Time, if only because one of my favorite underrated actresses (Lana Parrilla) is in it.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Rick
May 17 2011, 10:05 PM
It looks like ABC sank a ton of money into 'Once Upon a Time' which means it will probably flop :(
I fear the same thing. Other than that, the only new show ABC is offering up that I'm interested in is Pan Am.

Manny
Member Avatar

Once Upon a Time looks like a Disney Channel show to me.. :shrugs:

I look forward to GCB..

And James van der Beek plays himself in Apartment 23? Ew! I don't like that man at all.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

sungrey
May 18 2011, 01:56 AM
Haven't seen the full promo, but I'm glad ABC picked up Once Upon a Time, if only because one of my favorite underrated actresses (Lana Parrilla) is in it.
I have loved her since Boomtown. She is like the female Nathan Fillion. Maybe this show wil not be cancelled after one season *crosses fingers*

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Rick
May 18 2011, 03:28 AM
sungrey
I have loved her since Boomtown. She is like the female Nathan Fillion. Maybe this show wil not be cancelled after one season *crosses fingers*

Wasn't she on Swingtown too?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nubia
May 18 2011, 09:20 AM
Rick
sungrey

I know who she is now! She was on Miami Medical! I LOVED her!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

No Wipeout? :(

sungrey

Matt
May 18 2011, 09:38 AM
Nubia
May 18 2011, 09:20 AM
Rick
sungrey

I know who she is now! She was on Miami Medical! I LOVED her!
I could sooooo have fallen for her seductions on Swingtown. Seriously, she is an underrated actress who just seems like she hasn't found the right role. Boomtown was such a damn good show (thanks NBC, ya bastards!)

lene
Member Avatar

ugh, uploader/YT made all the previews either private or not available in my country.. :(

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Looking forward to Pan-Am for sure...that is pretty much it.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Can't wait for GCB! And ABC, you'll never get me to think of it as 'Belles'. You cancelled my beloved Pushing Daisies and you change an awesome show name to a flat one? No thanks. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna friggin' love the show.

New trailer for the show too:

Edited by The Room Stops, Sep 21 2011, 07:51 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I predict GCB to do well.

I hope Pan Am does well. NBC's Playboy Club seems to be a flop. Only comparing them because they are both soapy and period pieces. Although, Revenge was well sampled.
Edited by KMan101, Sep 22 2011, 09:53 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply