Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shelley Hennig's pilot picked up
Topic Started: May 17 2011, 03:39 PM (3,727 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

philip&stephanie
May 19 2011, 09:30 PM
Here's a link to some photos of Shelley at the CW event announcing that her pilot has been picked up. http://shelley-hennig.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=465&page=1
She looks gorgeous,I hope her show is successful. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

New extended promo with Shelley in a few intense moments. Love the rainy finale at the end.

Edited by jane1978, May 25 2011, 04:09 AM.

esp13
Member Avatar

As much as I kind of hate to say it because the supernatural stuff isn't my thing, that looked pretty good. Shelley looked beautiful and seems to one of the major players. She's not the lead, but she's not just a sidekick either. I might have to break my CW ban and check this out.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

That preview was seriously good. Looks like SH is cast as a "good" balance to a "bad" influence on the main character. I was kinda hoping she'd be a bad girl as I think SH was especially good when being bitchy, but I think she's talented enough to play either way.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Well since her dad seems to be some kind of evil guy, I'm willing to bet that Shelley gets to play bitch at some point in time. But I like that she seems to have a nice balance to the character.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I knew I was going to watch the show because Shelley was in it but this promo did really intrigue me. I can't wait to see it this fall.

oldschoolfan

The series debuts on September 15 at 9:00 after Vampire Diaries. I think we all kind of knew that they would put it on following that show. I'm going to be watching....

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am not interested in this kind of genre but I may watch for Shelley.

philip&stephanie

oldschoolfan
Jun 20 2011, 05:10 PM
The series debuts on September 15 at 9:00 after Vampire Diaries. I think we all kind of knew that they would put it on following that show. I'm going to be watching....
Thanks for sharing.

mommaof2
Member Avatar

i will definitely be either watching the show or i will have it set to record on the dvr if it comes on after vampire diaries since i watch grey's after vampire diaries goes off

am103
Member Avatar

Good luck to Shelley and her new show! I would love to see a return by Stephanie within the next couple of years. Shelley really owned the character and although Steph was meant to be a good girl, she wasn't afraid to put somebody (like Melanie) on blast.

lene
Member Avatar

Hopefully the show will do good. Shelley is a good actress. She deserves it.

Kriss4

They have some clips at imdb.com...The Secret Circle. The show looks like it might be pretty good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply