Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Quinn gets a last name
Topic Started: May 19 2011, 03:54 PM (6,456 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

I've been behind a few episodes the past few weeks, but did get to see Monday's show finally. Don't know if anyone noticed, but they've added Quinn's last name to the credits....Hudson.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hudson??? Wasn't that Emily's last name, or am I imagining that?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 19 2011, 03:55 PM
Nope, you are right, that was Emily's last name. Hmmmm... could be interesting or it could be that DH and crew don't even remember Emily's last name.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
May 19 2011, 03:57 PM
blueskies
Nope, you are right, that was Emily's last name. Hmmmm... could be interesting or it could be that DH and crew don't even remember Emily's last name.
Are we about to see Rafe's backstory come out again? Dare we hope that Emily isn't so dead? Is this her brother? Was she Australian or is he just putting on an accent? Was Emily a hooker? was Rafe trying to get her away from her evil brother's grasp? COme on new writers give me something.....have Emily show up somewhere in Hong Kong at a brothel....

Seriously I'll take anything at this point :eyeroll:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 19 2011, 04:01 PM
tomsawyer
blueskies
Are we about to see Rafe's backstory come out again? Dare we hope that Emily isn't so dead? Is this her brother? Was she Australian or is he just putting on an accent? Was Emily a hooker? was Rafe trying to get her away from her evil brother's grasp? COme on new writers give me something.....have Emily show up somewhere in Hong Kong at a brothel....

Lol - that would be awesome.

Maybe they've just been watching too much Glee and subconsciously felt that Hudson went well with as "inn" name. Would have been funnier if his last name was Fabray.

Criss33
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
blueskies

Wasn't Emily into drugs and she was fighting with Arianna before she died in the car crash or something like that i don't usually listen when Rafe talks but i think i have heard him say something close to that in the past about Emily or she was running from the cops.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
blueskies

LOL that would be awesome! I wouldn't get my hopes up on seeing that happen though. We might have a chance to see it in October, if the new writers decide to go that way.

Lumi_are_true_love

Hudson Is Quinn Emily's brother or something and how would Quinn Hudson tie into the Kirakises. My bet is hes Emily brother and if so trouble maybe right around the corner for Rafe yet with Quinn too if Quinn is related to Emily and hes Emily's brother. Maybe Rafe is more shady then we know and Quinn is the key to exposing him and bringing up Rafe's past somehow.

Will Quinn be holding a grude against Rafe too for Emily's death too I guess well see.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, May 19 2011, 05:53 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

That would be amazing if he get a back story on Rafe, but at this point I don`t care at this point.

anyway, glad he got a name and still intrigued with him and Chloe.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

tomsawyer
blueskies
I'd say it's 50/50 as to which reason is true. I'd be rather shocked if they went back to the Emily stuff. Days seems intent on having rafe be as blank a canvas as possible.

lene
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
blueskies

Could you imagine the hong kong 'set'? It would probably be something like the WALL the put up at Ciara/Theo's "school".
Lucas and Emily sitting on their chairs... closeup filming only though.. since the 'set' is just a wall... another brilliant idea by Gary Tomlin so they can save money. :hmmph:

Posted Image
"I got the teachers searching the school grounds now... and I'm just standing here not being helpful at all"
Fucking STUPID! Thank god Dena and her kid is gone.
Edited by lene, May 19 2011, 05:51 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

^^ I wouldn't be surprised if this is a tie in, the first thing I thought was as in Emily & Meridith?

oh and by the way... tomorrow's show...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by crookedhalo, May 19 2011, 05:54 PM.

Lumi_are_true_love

I can see Quinn having a huge secret on Rafe that could blow Rafe out the water with it if so Rafe is not the law biding citizen we think he is and maybe Quinn convinces Rafe not to arrest him and if he does arest him his secret will come out and he will lose everything and if Rafe doesn't want this secret coming out or his past coming up and does'nt want that exposed and for Quinn to keep quite what will he do I assume he won't arrest Quinn then.

Maybe Rafe is Quinns partner in the drug business or something worse. Do we really know who Rafe is yet or are we about to find out and could Sami be in danger from Rafe after all I guess well see won't we.

six
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
May 19 2011, 05:53 PM
^^ I wouldn't be surprised if this is a tie in, the first thing I thought was as in Emily & Meridith?

lene
Member Avatar

They shouldn't have killed Arianna. Atleast not this soon. They could resurrect her though. Since her doctor was a criminal, Quinn could have made a deal with him and faked her death. Quinn's reason for this? He's Emily brother, and out for revenge because he thinks Rafe is responsible for Emily's death (He wanted Rafe to feel the way he felt when Em died)
.. and then we find out, it was Ari's fault.... HA! I dunno. :P
Edited by lene, May 19 2011, 06:07 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

six
May 19 2011, 06:02 PM
crookedhalo

What is more ridiculous is them backtracking and white washing EJ.

And Rafe a drug dealer, that is ridiculous... but I would love more on the Hudson story.

six
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
May 19 2011, 06:05 PM
six
May 19 2011, 06:02 PM
crookedhalo

What is more ridiculous is them backtracking and white washing EJ.

And Rafe a drug dealer, that is ridiculous... but I would love more on the Hudson story.
We apparently have a wildly different definition of whitewashing lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lene
May 19 2011, 06:05 PM
They shouldn't have killed Arianna. Atleast not this soon. They could resurrect her though. Since her doctor was a criminal, Quinn could have made a deal with him and faked her death. Quinn's reason for this? He's Emily brother, and out for revenge because he thinks Rafe is responsible for Emily's death (He wanted Rafe to feel the way he felt when Em died)
.. and then we find out, it was Ari's fault.... HA! I dunno. :P
i would LOVE that! :) We can ditch Taylor, hook up EJ and Ari which would cause huge rifts between them and Rafe/Sami/Brady. Love it. :wub:

Lumi_are_true_love

I know it sounds ridiculous but what do we really know about Rafe did he kill Emily after all. Why did he get angry at Sami when Emily's name got brought up.

We don't know a whole lot about Rafe or his past yet and I have a feeling they are going to touch on him having a shady past a past that could put Sami in danger somehow.

OK so maybe hes not Quinns partner but what if he did indeed kill Emily and Meridith was right and even Quinn knows what happened with Emily as well. So many unanswered questions about Emily that have been needing to be answered for awhile now. If Rafe did kill Emily how far will he go to keep that from coming out.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thanks for the info Jason, but I really hope this loser is tossed with the rest of the dead weight on the cast now that we have new HW's!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply