Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Quinn gets a last name
Topic Started: May 19 2011, 03:54 PM (6,380 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

double post - sorry
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 19 2011, 06:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

six
May 19 2011, 06:10 PM
crookedhalo
May 19 2011, 06:05 PM
six
May 19 2011, 06:02 PM
crookedhalo
May 19 2011, 05:53 PM
^^ I wouldn't be surprised if this is a tie in, the first thing I thought was as in Emily & Meridith?

oh and by the way... tomorrow's show...

Spoiler: click to toggle
What is more ridiculous is them backtracking and white washing EJ.

And Rafe a drug dealer, that is ridiculous... but I would love more on the Hudson story.
We apparently have a wildly different definition of whitewashing lol.
I'll buy Quinn as a bad guy, but can they stop doing that to EJ? How does this tie into Viv I thought he was working for Viv?

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
May 19 2011, 06:12 PM
I know it sounds ridiculous but what do we really know about Rafe did he kill Emily after all. Why did he get angry at Sami when Emily's name got brought up.

We don't know a whole lot about Rafe or his past yet and I have a feeling they are going to touch on him having a shady past a past that could put Sami in danger somehow.

OK so maybe hes not Quinns partner but what if he did indeed kill Emily and Meridith was right and even Quinn knows what happened with Emily as well. So many unanswered questions about Emily that have been needing to be answered for awhile now. If Rafe did kill Emily how far will he go to keep that from coming out.
actually Galen Gering said that Rafe was not there when Emily died. There is a secret but I think he might have shared it with Sami... because, he told Sami about being tossed in the water and Carly saving him.

six
Member Avatar

nm
Edited by six, May 19 2011, 06:26 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 19 2011, 06:10 PM
lene
May 19 2011, 06:05 PM
They shouldn't have killed Arianna. Atleast not this soon. They could resurrect her though. Since her doctor was a criminal, Quinn could have made a deal with him and faked her death. Quinn's reason for this? He's Emily brother, and out for revenge because he thinks Rafe is responsible for Emily's death (He wanted Rafe to feel the way he felt when Em died)
.. and then we find out, it was Ari's fault.... HA! I dunno. :P
i would LOVE that! :) We can ditch Taylor, hook up EJ and Ari which would cause huge rifts between them and Rafe/Sami/Brady. Love it. :wub:
I have a story for that too.....
Taylor and EJ share a few stolen kisses, and he still tells her he can't leave Nicole. Taylor is confused, mad and hurt. This happens a few times. She goes out to the cheating heart one night... meets Carly. They get wasted and have sex does drugs ... (Totally unrealistic she would turn to drugs after a little 'breakup' but whatever it's DOOL) anyways, she continues taking drugs... Nicole finds out, gets her the help she needs and then Taylor decides to leave town because EJ is just not worth it.

But, i don't want Ari/EJ. I think Nicole/Brady/Ari triangle would be interesting if they made Nicole/Brady have angry sex, and then Arianna comes back... > Ari/Brady reunion... and bam, Nicole is pregnant.
And since Ari/Brady think Nicole is unstable they go after custody of the kid... :blah:

I think EJ and Sarah Horton could be a good story. The Horton's VS The Dimera's. :hail:

:laugh: :laugh:
Edited by lene, May 19 2011, 06:21 PM.

Lumi_are_true_love

I still think Rafe has a shady past though one we don't know about yet and Sami may not know the real Rafe at all and if thats the case she could be in danger from Rafe.

Even Rafe probably has a skeleton or two in his closet one that could put Sami in danger being around him the question is if its not Emily what is it.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Well, that's the thing about his Rafe... we don't know much about his past, so they can make it whatever they want it to be. Basically all we know is that he was kind of a trouble-maker when a kid, hung out with nuns, had a fiancee that died in a mysterious carwreck and his mom keeps giving birth to full-grown siblings who randomly move to Salem. Other than that, he's a blank slate.

~bl~
Member Avatar

When I saw the name Quinn Hudson, I thought of Glee and how if Quinn married Finn, that would be her name. And the actor who plays Quinn on Days looks nothing like Dianna Agron thank goodness.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
May 19 2011, 06:01 PM
I can see Quinn having a huge secret on Rafe that could blow Rafe out the water with it if so Rafe is not the law biding citizen we think he is and maybe Quinn convinces Rafe not to arrest him and if he does arest him his secret will come out and he will lose everything and if Rafe doesn't want this secret coming out or his past coming up and does'nt want that exposed and for Quinn to keep quite what will he do I assume he won't arrest Quinn then.

Maybe Rafe is Quinns partner in the drug business or something worse. Do we really know who Rafe is yet or are we about to find out and could Sami be in danger from Rafe after all I guess well see won't we.
Seriously? You think Rafe is a partner in a drug business? I really doubt that given the way he has been written for 2 1/2 years. I wouldn't dismiss the idea tho that Quinn could be Emily's brother and that's how Arianna got into drugs-- maybe she ran drugs for him and Rafe was investigating him.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

When did Dena's kid go on the show? I haven't been watching since Alice's Memorial, so I have no idea.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Quinn who? :sleep:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Please, don't let another storyline lead back to Safe. They can't handle the one they already have.

Deleted User
Deleted User

If he is Emily's brother, that could make sense. That might also explain why Ari said that Rafe with Sami was "it's happening again". I'm assuming like Emily.
Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I just read about the possibility that Viv is Quinn's mother, I thought... man I like that. Here would be my Vivian dream. Viv finally gets enough of DiMera and Kirikas and decides to bring them both to their knees by secretly doing some business dirty dealings and trying to steal their companies and maybe making both think it's the other doing it. Which brings back the DiMera/Kirikas wars and soars Viv as top bitch. That would be awesome, Viv and the gold digging needs a man story is old.

Her motive the Kirikas/surrcophagus crap and just to pay Kate and Stefano back.

jwsel
Member Avatar

How can Vivian have a son? Remember how shocked Lawrence was at the prospect of Viv having an "adopted" son in Nicholas? Now she would also have a biological son out there? There goes some more history.

Not to mention that this means expanding another villainous family while the Hortons and Bradys get whittled away. That's just depressing.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

^ don't know just reporting what I read

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

HASdays
May 26 2011, 05:44 PM
If he is Emily's brother, that could make sense. That might also explain why Ari said that Rafe with Sami was "it's happening again". I'm assuming like Emily.
:wave: where have you been? I see you are back to posting debating buddy ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

JamesScott_19
May 26 2011, 09:34 PM
HASdays
when I lose interest in the show, I stop posting. Weird...I realize... :P

It's interesting again, but we'll see if they can hold my attention.

Thanks for missing me!
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

HASdays
May 26 2011, 10:53 PM
JamesScott_19
HASdays

Thanks for missing me!
No problem, Has we go wayyyyyyyy back to like the Civil war :P

We are starting to agree on some things, like Dario and Melanie, Ejole, etc,

Just not on certain things,but you know that already ;)

This show is not that bad actually, it seems like it gets interesting then BAM it sucks.

Anyway, glad to see you back :D

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

JamesScott_19
May 27 2011, 07:13 AM
HASdays
May 26 2011, 10:53 PM
JamesScott_19
HASdays

Thanks for missing me!
No problem, Has we go wayyyyyyyy back to like the Civil war :P

We are starting to agree on some things, like Dario and Melanie, Ejole, etc,

Just not on certain things,but you know that already ;)

This show is not that bad actually, it seems like it gets interesting then BAM it sucks.

Anyway, glad to see you back :D
WHAT? HAS has taken my place? I'm jealous! Not like you and I go way back...I still can't call you James Scott19, can't get use to that username, you'll always be Bo to me ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply