Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Quinn gets a last name
Topic Started: May 19 2011, 03:54 PM (6,395 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LuvingLumi
May 27 2011, 07:19 AM
JamesScott_19
May 27 2011, 07:13 AM
HASdays
May 26 2011, 10:53 PM
JamesScott_19
May 26 2011, 09:34 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
when I lose interest in the show, I stop posting. Weird...I realize... :P

It's interesting again, but we'll see if they can hold my attention.

Thanks for missing me!
No problem, Has we go wayyyyyyyy back to like the Civil war :P

We are starting to agree on some things, like Dario and Melanie, Ejole, etc,

Just not on certain things,but you know that already ;)

This show is not that bad actually, it seems like it gets interesting then BAM it sucks.

Anyway, glad to see you back :D
WHAT? HAS has taken my place? I'm jealous! Not like you and I go way back...I still can't call you James Scott19, can't get use to that username, you'll always be Bo to me ;)
:P You are still my favorite debater, we go way back before I even knew Has.

Both of you are great debaters, and miss you each time I see one or the other that rarely posts

You can`t get use to my new nickname? You still can call me Bo, you have that privilege.

No need to get jealous, we are all one big happy family :cheers:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kch

Hello all! This is actually my first posting. I hadn't seen this speculation anywhere, and I wondered if anyone thought it possible that Jack is going to somehow be connected to Quinn. I believe I read that Jacks return will involve an unexpected Salemite. Jack has allegedly been in Australia this whole time, and Quinn the Aussie just showed up. Also, if Quinn is in fact connected to Vivian, this could tie the Alamains in. Thoughts?

Deleted User
Deleted User

kch
May 27 2011, 01:09 PM
Hello all! This is actually my first posting. I hadn't seen this speculation anywhere, and I wondered if anyone thought it possible that Jack is going to somehow be connected to Quinn. I believe I read that Jacks return will involve an unexpected Salemite. Jack has allegedly been in Australia this whole time, and Quinn the Aussie just showed up. Also, if Quinn is in fact connected to Vivian, this could tie the Alamains in. Thoughts?
I thought I read somewhere that Quinn bring news about Jack to Jennifer. maybe that was speculation though.

I also read somewhere that he is working with Viv.

You could be onto something since the show did find an excuse to bring up her Here We Go Again by Lawrence
Quote Post Goto Top

kch

HASdays
May 27 2011, 01:45 PM
kch
I thought I read somewhere that Quinn bring news about Jack to Jennifer. maybe that was speculation though.

You could be onto something since the show did find an excuse to bring up her Here We Go Again by Lawrence
I hadn't read the piece about Quinn bringing news of Jack to Jen, but that doesn't mean it isn't out there. I just haven't seen it. I've definitely seen spoilers about Quinn and Viv. I think it could be a great way to tie the Alamains into Jack's return and give us some Quinn backstory.

Deleted User
Deleted User

kch
May 27 2011, 01:59 PM
HASdays
May 27 2011, 01:45 PM
kch

I hadn't read the piece about Quinn bringing news of Jack to Jen, but that doesn't mean it isn't out there. I just haven't seen it. I've definitely seen spoilers about Quinn and Viv. I think it could be a great way to tie the Alamains into Jack's return and give us some Quinn backstory.
this board has a silly little auto-fill for words that the staff doesn't like, lol.

that was "Jennifer's r_a_p_e" by Lawrence.

So I'm thinking they're making way for the Alamaines by bringing up their history.
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

You guys may be onto something, it makes sense. Quinn is Australian, Jack has been in a walkabout in Australia and we haven't heard from him.....

Deleted User
Deleted User

LuvingLumi
May 27 2011, 02:46 PM
You guys may be onto something, it makes sense. Quinn is Australian, Jack has been in a walkabout in Australia and we haven't heard from him.....
and they're talking about Jack a lot and the actor is returning. Abby says he was being distracted, Jen too. Maybe it was Vivian screwing with Jen because of Lawrence?
Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

^Well, see that would make sense. Also leading to Daniel saving Chloe from the "evil Quinn". Wonder who's gonna care enough to save Carly?

crazy4sc

blueskies
May 27 2011, 03:03 PM
^Well, see that would make sense. Also leading to Daniel saving Chloe from the "evil Quinn". Wonder who's gonna care enough to save Carly?
:puke: The man barely blinked when she tried to kill herself. He can take his hero act & shove it!!!!!!

extrememakeover

crazy4sc
May 27 2011, 03:09 PM
blueskies
May 27 2011, 03:03 PM
:puke: The man barely blinked when she tried to kill herself. He can take his hero act & shove it!!!!!!
Exactly.He wasn't there for her after the hysterical pregnancy, when Vivian targetted her,through her PPD and surely didn't blink an eye when she tried to kill herself..oh but was so"concerned and worried" when he saw her with another guy....Keep Daniel away from chloe..please.She desirves way better than him.Daniel saving Chloe won't mean anything at all.He saves just about everybody but the woman he claimed was the love of his life.He has this hero complex..so let him play superhero with eveyone,but not Chloe.He has been the trainwreck in her life.Can't stand him and can't be happier than to see him out of her life.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I was thinking Quinn too. I think the DiMera's are too obvious a choice.

jwsel
Member Avatar

dc cubs
May 27 2011, 06:57 PM
LuvingLumi
I was thinking Quinn too. I think the DiMera's are too obvious a choice.
It will probably be the Alamain's and then, just at the last minute, it will be -- shocker -- Stefano's behind it all.

Isn't that just about how every evil plot on this show ends?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

WOAH!!!!! I just got some interesting news of of another very reliable website about Quinn I know who Quinn's mother is it will be revealed in the next two weeks coming up she is someone that is in Salem right now. It was very surprising to hear for me at least because I never expected this at all.

crazy4sc

Virgo Twins
May 28 2011, 06:25 PM
WOAH!!!!! I just got some interesting news of of another very reliable website about Quinn I know who Quinn's mother is it will be revealed in the next two weeks coming up she is someone that is in Salem right now. It was very surprising to hear for me at least because I never expected this at all.
My guess is Kate since she has no kids on right now.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nope, it's not Kate. I just read this, too.

lysie
Member Avatar

Is it posted somewhere or is there a particular reason we're speaking about it in code?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Can I post a spoiler here?

crazy4sc

ladyofthelake
May 28 2011, 08:42 PM
Nope, it's not Kate. I just read this, too.
Where is the site ...please i'm loving Quinn. if u can't say ...could u pm . thanks

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So, if we ask real nice, will you tell us??? :wave: LOL

Ohhh, if you are PMing, can I get in on this too???
Edited by talbab1994, May 28 2011, 08:46 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 28 2011, 08:45 PM
Can I post a spoiler here?
Where's it from? Go for it, and I'll move it if need be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply