Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Quinn gets a last name
Topic Started: May 19 2011, 03:54 PM (6,385 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Ellie
May 29 2011, 01:49 PM
HASdays
May 29 2011, 12:56 PM
ok, but is it possible that Vivian is trying to find out more about two different people? - Nicholas and Quinn?

or is there something that directly states, "Quinn is Vivian's son" somewhere up there.
No. Soapcentral drew that conclusion, and on the basis of other spoilers, it looks like it's probably correct. But there has not been a confirmed spoiler that outright says that, and the "Nicholas Alamain" theory is still another possibility.
I appologize if it wasn't alright for me to post the SC link. Meant no harm by it but I don't like posting things without sources and I didn't realize that it wasn't a reliable site for spoilers. Thank you for all you do and again I am sorry. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Ellie
HASdays
ok, but is it possible that Vivian is trying to find out more about two different people? - Nicholas and Quinn?

or is there something that directly states, "Quinn is Vivian's son" somewhere up there.
No. Soapcentral drew that conclusion, and on the basis of other spoilers, it looks like it's probably correct. But there has not been a confirmed spoiler that outright says that, and the "Nicholas Alamain" theory is still another possibility.
Thanks Ellie. In another thread I ranted about this, but IF she is not his Bio mother, it is not quite as bad. However, if the writers give Viv a biological son, it goes against two decades of story, and takes away from what has motivated this psycho. Sorasing is an option, but Vivian is more in character when she is fixated on making what is obviously not hers, her own. Remeber her saying "possesion is 9/10's of the law.." when carrying Phillip as an embryo? Those were the days!

Maybe the new writers can correct this by showing that she kidnapped Quinn as baby much like she did Nicholas. She kidnapped Quinn, and to his knowledge, Viv is his mother. Just a thought on how this may be cleared up in the future. The only problem is it would give Quinn more airtime, and I'm not sure I want that....

So here's hoping Dena doesn't go there, BUT we all know she goes where she wants and does the most damage possible with her pen. God help the new regime. I wouldn't want to inherit this mess.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

If Vivian has a biological son, why has she always been so clingy with Nicholas, Lawrence, and Philip? The woman has more sons and son-replacements than she can shake a stick at.

Actually, scratch that statement. Kate Roberts has kids up the wazoo and yet her relationship with Lucas has always been creepy and overbearing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Paxton
May 29 2011, 07:08 AM
Ellie
May 29 2011, 06:25 AM
Sorry to be so thick here, but how do we know that means its Quinn?
Well, there's this National Enquirer spoiler for the same week:

Vivian vows to find out why Quinn is in town.

So it seems to fit.

Plus when the character of Quinn was first talked about, it was said that he had a connection to Vivian.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Wow Quinn mom is Vivian! Now that is shocking.

LiZa
Member Avatar

How can Quinn be Nikki? Carly said when she first arrive he was in college, living the college life. Quinn looks to be in his mid/late 30's. Or is this Dena's i don't care what i wrote last year. I can't wait for Dena's scripts to be gone.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

LiZa
May 29 2011, 05:56 PM
How can Quinn be Nikki? Carly said when she first arrive he was in college, living the college life. Quinn looks to be in his mid/late 30's. Or is this Dena's i don't care what i wrote last year. I can't wait for Dena's scripts to be gone.
I really don't recall Carly saying anything about Nicholas being in college. All we've heard is that Nicholas doesn't want to have anything to do with Carly after Lawrence. That was what she said both when she first arrived and what she's saying now. Nicholas being in college would put him as younger than Melanie's supposed to be, which wouldn't make any sense.

That said, no, I don't think Quinn is Nicholas. Quinn is Australian while the Nicholas we heard on the phone is not and yes, when and if we see Nicholas, I do think he'll be younger than Quinn is supposed to be - but not Chad/Abby/Will/Gabi young.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

luvdayssafe
May 29 2011, 02:07 PM
Ellie
HASdays

I appologize if it wasn't alright for me to post the SC link. Meant no harm by it but I don't like posting things without sources and I didn't realize that it wasn't a reliable site for spoilers. Thank you for all you do and again I am sorry. :)
I posted it, too.

specialcases
Member Avatar

Nicholas is way older than living the college life, he was last played by super hotness Victor Webster. Also guys and gals....remember those mysterious script re-wwrites by the new regime, so nothing is really set in stone.....I just hope they don't fuck with the gay storyline

Deleted User
Deleted User

It does look like Quinn is her son by the spoiler linking, but we'll see if that's what they do.

It would be weird
Quote Post Goto Top

Jenn<3'sDays
Member Avatar
"You know what works better then kindness, A really big hammer." - Zuri Ross

I bet he'll end up being related to Emily and Merdith somehow.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Jenn<3'sDays
May 30 2011, 03:56 PM
I'm not so sure. It seems they've completely forgotten Emily and Meredith. I think they're just reusing Hudson.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jenn<3'sDays
May 30 2011, 03:56 PM
Quinn is in organized crime, drug dealer, prostitution ring, and if Emily was his brother, that makes sense that Ari would say to Rafe when he was involved with Sami and hence the Dimeras, "it's happening again".

That would explain why she was so against them.

But that would certainly not explain how or why she would take EJ's side against her brother. That did not make any sense at all.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply