Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Breaking: Showtime Axes United States of Tara, Renews Nurse Jackie
Topic Started: May 23 2011, 12:51 PM (337 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Via: Michael Ausiello

In a surprising move, Showtime has canceled United States of Tara.

The cabler, meanwhile, has renewed Nurse Jackie for a fourth season.

Developing…

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/breaking-showtime-axes-united-states-of-tara-renews-nurse-jackie/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm not surprised.

The first two seasons were great (moreso the first than the second), but I've grown pretty disinterested in the show since the third season started.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOVE Nurse Jackie! Just finishing up Season 1 (through Netflix). I've heard Season 3 hasn't been all that great ...

Never saw United States of Tara. I thought it was a good show? It started off a few years ago with a lot of buzz and interest. Don't both shows get near identical ratings?

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am not too surprised either...the show has kinda lost it way. However, I think Season 3 has been better than Season 2, even though the finale has been shot, I hope it offers some closures.

Mason

I've only seen the first episode or two of Season 3, but I was enjoying it more than Season 2. This sucks.

King
Member Avatar

Aw, that's sad. I love TARA.

Jackie's better though. Haha.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm loving this season, but anyone that saw the ratings could see this coming half a mile away - they are less than half of last season. Oh well :(

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

It took all of 5 minutes to sink in, but this really sucks. I love this show.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am not surprised either. It was a show that could really only run 3-4 seasons

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

:unsure: I hope there's some kind of closure in the finale and not have it leave off on a cliffhanger or something. It's a shame. I've been enjoying it this season.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I'm pissed. This season was actually quite the improvement, and I seriously don't expect any closure from the finale. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply