Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 6th; UPDATED 6/4 (spoiler pics pg 6)
Topic Started: May 27 2011, 06:10 PM (13,638 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

SOW Spoilers
Chloe is hopeful for the first time.
Caroline gives Rafe a piece of her mind.
Abigail catches Daniel and Jennifer.
Melanie is touched by Dario's concern.

Updated on 5/28
National Enquirer Spoilers

Vivian vows to find out why Quinn is in town.
Rafe realizes that he and Sami have to find a new plan.
Daniel invites Jennifer to go away for the weekend.
Nicole witnesses EJ's and Taylor's love for each other.

**UPDATED 5/29**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("The Dangerous Situation")
Imposter Rafe tries to hurt Sami; Daniel invites Jennifer for a weekend getaway.

Tuesday ("The Fight")
EJ decides to stand up to Nicole; Vivian seeks to find out her son's true intentions.

Wednesday ("Staying Clean")
Carly tries to wean herself off the drugs; Quinn blackmails Chloe.

Thursday ("The Prom")
Taylor detects EJ is keeping a secret from her; Will, Melanie and Dario work together to bring the prom to Gabi.

Friday ("Looking for Help")
Nicole tries to convince Stefano to get on-board with her plan; Carly gives in to temptation.

**UPDATED 6/4**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 6th
Abigail catches Daniel and Jennifer in a kiss; Vivien's connection to Quinn is revealed, and she vows to find out why he's in town; Sami is accosted by impostor Rafe; Melanie tells Dario that she can't get involved with another bad boy.

Tuesday, June 7th
EJ and Nicole they have a huge confrontation; Chloe talks to Adrienne about the new guy she met; Vivian and Quinn have words; Taylor tells Lexie she's ready to be with EJ; Rafe and Sami examine Fay's cameo.

Wednesday, June 8th
Carly calls in sick, determined to detox; Taylor reveals to Brady that she and EJ love one another; Abigail realizes Chad is more of a DiMera than she wanted to believe; Quinn tells Chloe he wants her to work for him; Jennifer injures her back.

Thursday, June 9th
EJ keeps Nicole from attacking Taylor; Will brings the prom to Gabi; Quinn reveals to Chloe that he recorded her taking his money for sex; Melanie convinces Dario to have a casual dinner with her.

Friday, June 10th
Nicole turns to Stefano for help; Taylor and EJ grow closer; Taylor spots her mom's cameo and demands to know why Rafe has it; Abigail is taken aback when Jennifer reveals her plans to go away on a romantic weekend with Daniel.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

These are incredibly cheesy and predictable. :sleep:

Deleted User
Deleted User

lol. poor RAfe. Everyone's giving him shat!
Quote Post Goto Top

mellie277
Member Avatar

I must say Caroline is earning some stripes again.......not so much for ragging on Rafe.......but for being consistent......she ragged on EJ because he 'hurt' Sami and she is ragging on Rafe for doing the same......WTG Grandma Chompers...........

jane1978

I was wrong when I said Daniel/Jennifer are like Brandon/Jennifer. Itīs worse. They are like Rex/Cassie. Completely conflictless, with no care about anyone and anything in the world (poor Jack Jr.), just kissing, dating, playing pool/darts and existing solely to make all people who remember when Jennifer used to be complex and interesting character (not 45 year old Belle Black) nauseus.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Chloe is hopeful. How thrilling! :sarcasm:

*yawn*.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
May 28 2011, 05:12 AM
Chloe is hopeful. How thrilling! :sarcasm:

*yawn*.
This is probably about getting to see Parker,but all of that will be out the window when she finds herself turning tricks for the Aussie pimp

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jane1978
May 28 2011, 04:37 AM
I was wrong when I said Daniel/Jennifer are like Brandon/Jennifer. Itīs worse. They are like Rex/Cassie. Completely conflictless, with no care about anyone and anything in the world (poor Jack Jr.), just kissing, dating, playing pool/darts and existing solely to make all people who remember when Jennifer used to be complex and interesting character (not 45 year old Belle Black) nauseus.
Actually, it's nice to see a couple just have fun. The conflict comes later. What couple, just getting together, has a ton of conflict? I think it's kinda nice.

mommaof2
Member Avatar

thanks

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

jane1978
May 28 2011, 04:37 AM
Jane, this post should be framed. I completely agree. i could care less about Daniel, but what this pairing is doing to Jennifer Horton, a legacy character that is a Huge part of this show's history, and hopefully future, is sickening to all of us who have watched this show for years. Spunky, feisty, stubborn, and self assured Jennifer is being scrapped to prop up this shallow, man-whore doctor. Out of all the bad things to come from Dena's poisonous pen, this MAY be the worst.

note: Nightime Hope and John and Marlena's exit do indeed give this a run for it's money. Anything dealing with Sami cannot be as bad...cause she's worthless. just my opinion :wave:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Deleted User
Deleted User

dc cubs
May 28 2011, 05:33 PM

Instead of love it should say lust. Ugh hate Taywhore. Why couldn't Rafe 2 have knocked her down those steps instead of Fay?
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

dc cubs

At least they'll have one witness.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
May 28 2011, 05:40 PM
dc cubs

At least they'll have one witness.
:laugh:

Why does Vivian give a shit about Quinn?

Daniel and Jennifer going away for the weekend . . . let me just briefly fantasize for a second about how happy I would be if the spoiler read, "Daniel leaves Salem forever."

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

The spoiler about Vivian/Quinn is very interesting and I know why. She is curious to know why he is back in town. I never would have guessed this one.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Why is Vivian so curious about Quinn? I guess it is because he is connected to the Dimeras.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

:sleep:

Boring!!!!

mellie277
Member Avatar

I just read on Soapcentral that Vivian is quin's mother, can anyone else verify this?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("The Dangerous Situation")
Imposter Rafe tries to hurt Sami; Daniel invites Jennifer for a weekend getaway.

Tuesday ("The Fight")
EJ decides to stand up to Nicole; Vivian seeks to find out her son's true intentions.

Wednesday ("Staying Clean")
Carly tries to wean herself off the drugs; Quinn blackmails Chloe.

Thursday ("The Prom")
Taylor detects EJ is keeping a secret from her; Will, Melanie and Dario work together to bring the prom to Gabi.

Friday ("Looking for Help")
Nicole tries to convince Stefano to get on-board with her plan; Carly gives in to temptation.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So this pretty much confirms Quinn as Viv's son.... weird.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply