Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/spoilerish actor tweets, wk of 5/30
Topic Started: May 29 2011, 07:29 AM (9,012 Views)
Ellie

Please post all interesting/spoilerish actor tweets in this thread. Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

(If you're not sure if a certain tweet should go in its own thread, please put it in here and then PM a staff member. Thanks!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

May not be many tweets this week because Days is dark. Still, when the fan events hit this weekend maybe some news will pop up. Anyone going?

Kenny
Member Avatar

This isn't a tweet, but it's interesting and spoilerish nonetheless.
Quote:

Will Crystal Chappell re-sign with DAYS?

I dont know, Chappell says. And I cant say anything about that right now.

As mentioned earlier, Carlys descent into drug addition is keeping the actress engaged with DAYS like never before. Does Chappell love the acting challenge?

I honestly love it, she asserts. I know there is a lot of change happening over at DAYS with the new head writers. From my perspective as an actress, theyre giving me wonderful things to play. Its a heavy story, for sure, but its a real one. I think theyve done a beautiful job. Im having a great time. Were shooting the end of the story now which should air around the end of August.
http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Articles/110601_crystal_chappell_NB.htm

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, there was also this...
Quote:

Chappell applauds DAYS' decision to write a gay storyline for Will Horton even if fans were hoping it was she in the homosexual storyline.

I dont know too much about the story, but I am rooting for DAYS because this is such a new story for them, she congratulates.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Hmm. I get a feeling that she isn't resigning with Days and Carly's final days will be a huge downfall into heavy drug addiction needed rehab (off screen) or losing her medical license. The thing is does anyone think this is purely CC's decision or she sees the writing on the wall from the new writers and is just leaving before she is forced out?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Kenny
Jun 1 2011, 01:43 PM
Oh, there was also this...
Quote:

Chappell applauds DAYS' decision to write a gay storyline for Will Horton even if fans were hoping it was she in the homosexual storyline.

I dont know too much about the story, but I am rooting for DAYS because this is such a new story for them, she congratulates.
So we finally have confirmation that it is a gay story involving Will and they won't be scrapping it right? Good.

sungrey

Naaa. There may be no such thing as true contract negotiations anymore, but this is probably standard procedure not to talk about contracts. It's probably being discussed between her business manager and the network and she's staying out of it.

I have to believe the show would take a hit if she left. Not a John/Marlena style hit, but a hit nonetheless.

Mason

sungrey
Jun 1 2011, 01:48 PM
I have to believe the show would take a hit if she left. Not a John/Marlena style hit, but a hit nonetheless.
I love Chappell, but I don't agree with that at all. I feel like a lot viewers still haven't fully connected with Carly, primarily due to the poor writing she's received since she came back. I don't think there would be a void at all if she left.

peaches179

Mason
Jun 1 2011, 01:51 PM
sungrey
I love Chappell, but I don't agree with that at all. I feel like a lot viewers still haven't fully connected with Carly, primarily due to the poor writing she's received since she came back. I don't think there would be a void at all if she left.
I agree. Athough I like Crystal, it would'nt bother me one bit if she left. The same thing with Louise. And the sad thing is I was looking forward to seeing both actresses. :(

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Crystal is an amazing actress, I won`t be shedding tears if Carly left though.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Mason
Jun 1 2011, 01:51 PM
sungrey
I agree.

sungrey

Well excuuuuuuuuse me! :)

Rook
Member Avatar

Despite the crappy way Carly has been handled, I'd hate to see CC leave. I had hope that the new writers would capitalize on what CC brings to the table but it doesn't sound like it.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

sungrey
Jun 1 2011, 02:05 PM
Well excuuuuuuuuse me! :)
lmfao! :D

sungrey

I just had to have a little fun there.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Does anyone have any idea who delibernation is on Twitter?

This is what he tweeted yesterday:
Quote:

Whispers at Holiday cookouts imply shocking MAJOR changes in store for #DOOL. "Core values" is code speak for unexpected cast shuffling.

Wondering to myself how many #DOOL actors are on "pins & needles" this week as fates are determined.
It's probably bullshit, but who knows.

http://twitter.com/#!/delibernation/status/75412050007965696

http://twitter.com/#!/delibernation/status/75436105788440576

mellie277
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 1 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:

Whispers at Holiday cookouts imply shocking MAJOR changes in store for #DOOL. "Core values" is code speak for unexpected cast shuffling.

Wondering to myself how many #DOOL actors are on "pins & needles" this week as fates are determined.

fingers crossed......get rid of the Hernandez crew........

Kenny
Member Avatar

The peculiar use of quotes and caps in those tweets reminds me of Kola Boof.

Another alias, perhaps?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Kenny
Jun 1 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:

This sounds just like the post you carried over yesterday.....we have our source apparently.....lol...

I think it's a given with writing changes comes unexpected cast changes. I wonder if the focus is going to turn away from the usual suspects Ej, Rafe, Sami, Nicole to.....Will's family with his story coming up...I would guess that that story will involve a lot of people on both the Horton/Brady and Kiriakis sides of the house....I would think 'core values' means....Hortons and Bradys..and less Hernandez/Dimeras but that is just me.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Kenny
Jun 1 2011, 02:56 PM
The peculiar use of quotes and caps in those tweets reminds me of Kola Boof.

Another alias, perhaps?
Damn! You caught me AGAIN! I even tried not to use exclamation points! :embarrassed:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply