Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Vivian has a son - Quinn!; 6/14 Issue
Topic Started: Jun 2 2011, 02:32 PM (2,510 Views)
crazy4sc

PhoenixRising05
Jun 2 2011, 05:33 PM
I like this and it makes perfect sense IMO. They explained it just the way I wanted them too.

We don't know much about Vivian's background other than her Alamain family history and histories with Victor and Stefano. I can buy this and I think it actually explains her obsession and excessive clinging to Lawrence, Nicholas, and Philip. She hated losing her son and she wasn't about to lose three guys she loved like sons. It adds some depth to all that and it's something new and fresh for Vivian.

Too bad she and Quinn aren't long for the show. I like him and Vivian is finally becoming interesting again. Ugh.
Well this was the story i wanted to see & i really liked Quinn but you are right he will be gone . I have watched Days since it started but i always left cause it was the same ole same ole so new people was where my interest always was. It seems like with Days going back to the core there will be nobody new. I'm happy for the fans for the returns but i wish there was balance & it look like it will just swing the other way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
I like this and it makes perfect sense IMO. They explained it just the way I wanted them too.

We don't know much about Vivian's background other than her Alamain family history and histories with Victor and Stefano. I can buy this and I think it actually explains her obsession and excessive clinging to Lawrence, Nicholas, and Philip. She hated losing her son and she wasn't about to lose three guys she loved like sons. It adds some depth to all that and it's something new and fresh for Vivian.

Too bad she and Quinn aren't long for the show. I like him and Vivian is finally becoming interesting again. Ugh.
Isn't Lawrence to old for her to have clung to him because her son was taking away?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Exactly, lysie. Vivian and Lawrence's relationship didn't come about in the 90s when we saw it, and supposedly after Quinn was born. The way Vivian and Lawrence's history goes, she's always been this way towards him since he was little, given how close in age they supposedly are, with her being Leopold Alamain's younger sister. And then when Vivian found out Carly was pregnant with Lawrence's son, she felt she should raise the child as her own because she supposedly never had one of her own. Now, we're not sure if Quinn was born before or after Nicholas, which makes this storyline so damn stupid and out of left field.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jun 2 2011, 11:19 PM.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Quinn is her son? The father told her to get lost and she did? Are you joking Days? Boy, I hope this is scrap too. She raised Lawrence from boyhood and also raised his son Nicky for his first ten years. Where did she have the time to pop out a secret kid?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Jun 2 2011, 09:04 PM
PhoenixRising05

Isn't Lawrence to old for her to have clung to him because her son was taking away?
True, she was always close with Lawrence since he was little but the loss of Quinn could've impacted that. It's one thing to be close to someone but Vivian was practically obsessed with Lawrence and Nicholas and Philip. The loss of Quinn IMO perfectly plays into all that. It could've made her go from a close relationship with Lawrence to always hovering around him and clinging to him obsessively.

mommaof2
Member Avatar

thanks

Sandy

There had been something on Days Cafe a while back questioning whether another Kierakis (sp) would soon be on set. Wouldn't it be interesting if Quinn turned out to be another Victor spawn? Keep the balance of the ever increasing Stephano population.

Serenity 808

This was the first time in months that they gave Vivian a good story, and not only that, but this had potential to be one of her best storylines, so that makes me even more pissed off that they let Louise go. I mean, who knew this woman had a son? It's actually very believable because we weren't given much information on Vivian's life prior to moving to Salem.

Oh, the wasted potential...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply