Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
TV Guide: Louise Sorel Fired! Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Return!
Topic Started: Jun 2 2011, 03:07 PM (27,386 Views)
lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

LOL, I know right Sariah. I'm also putting in my request for BD back as Lucas, and for a recast of Eric Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Kenny
Jun 5 2011, 11:54 PM
I think we'll get some news tomorrow. The studio was dark all week so they had plenty of time to dot all their I's and cross all their T's before issuing any kind of press release. I can't imagine that they'll wait much later than tomorrow to announce anything, at least in regards to Deidre and Drake.
I hope so! I'm on the edge of my seat! I want dates and details on their return. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Jun 6 2011, 12:06 AM
If we hear anything, I'm betting it will be maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Big Days news never seems to hit on Mondays for some reason :laugh: .
Well, Nelson is (fairly) quiet. That's always a good sign. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

sungrey
Jun 6 2011, 11:31 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 6 2011, 12:06 AM
If we hear anything, I'm betting it will be maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Big Days news never seems to hit on Mondays for some reason :laugh: .
Well, Nelson is (fairly) quiet. That's always a good sign. lol
Haha!! That is true!
Offline Profile Goto Top

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

What a waste of a fantastic character. I'm sorry to see LS go and wish her luck. I loved Vivian, before she returned in 2009, and had hopes when she did come back, but then they turned her into a clown.

And if I was fired I'd drop all the names I could too. Good for her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LadyAmaranth

I'm disappointed about LS being let go, also not happy about CC's contract not being renewed. I'm happy to hear about D & D returning. I'll never understand why they fire veteran actors then hire newcomers who usually don't last long because they either leave or are let go. What a shame about LS & CC :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

I am ssoooo ready for this! :) Well...if they don't kill him. lol

Edited by Jarlena4Eva, Jun 9 2011, 09:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Thanks for posting! What I wouldn't give..... to get those kinds of scenes again! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic