Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
TV Guide: Louise Sorel Fired! Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Return!
Topic Started: Jun 2 2011, 03:07 PM (28,023 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

And that was me pretending not to have a one track mind. DEIDRE HALL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I'm disappointed, but we all saw LS going.

I hope we're getting mid 90s Jarlena and not the jarlena of the late 2000s. Cautiously optimistic about this, but I wanted John to interact with his Aunt Viv. :'(
Edited by six, Jun 2 2011, 03:25 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

lysie
Jun 2 2011, 03:23 PM
And that was me pretending not to have a one track mind. DEIDRE HALL!
Does this mean they are watching again? I hope so ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

itsalovestory84

pspcindy
Jun 2 2011, 03:18 PM
Still not seeing the right names going yet. CC and LS are good actors with history on the show. What about the dead weight that has eaten the show?

Corday can't you ever get it right?
Agreed. CC and LS are both great actresses with history on the show. History that has lasted more than 2 freakin' years. I'm almost afraid to see who else is gonna go now. :sheep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

I know this is probably just a pipe dream, but I would LOVE to hear that Thaao was coming back next!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AnthonyL

Well, this is no surprise, especially with Carly going. I can't imagine Quinn will be around much longer either. Maybe they'll leave together or something.

We figured J&M would return..... I bet they're expensive and that's why they're only staying for a short time. But since neither of them are working maybe they'll stay longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Jun 2 2011, 03:20 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jun 2 2011, 03:17 PM
I am so happy about Jarlena ! (not the LS part though--I love Vivian!)

Bryan can't be far behind! The show is really starting to look up!

"Stay Tuned!"
Sweet girl, I'm not going ANYWHERE! Stay Tuned Indeed!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NyCsBaDdEsT
Jun 2 2011, 03:25 PM
I know this is probably just a pipe dream, but I would LOVE to hear that Thaao was coming back next!
:hail: :hail: PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN, I would be thrilled!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Maybe the show was going to announce Deidre, Drake and Eileen ALL returning...OMG OMG...make it happen DAYS. Maybe they snagged her from Y&R somehow!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dena getting fired has literraly dumpped the the show upside down on its ass behind the scenes.
And I love it!

REJOICE!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
I don`t see why they would let her go, when it was just revealed that she has a son. I wonder if they are going to get rid of Quinn, he has no big story.
so i guess that just about confirms Quinn is getting the boot too. What's the point of keeping a newbie around if his mother and veteran of the show is getting the boot too.

So among those leaving we have...
Carly :'(
Vivian :'(
anq Quinn

And we have
John
Marlena
and Jack (just about official) returning ETA: it's official.

We just need 3 of each left to fill. I gotta admit, the direction of departures are going, KC seems to be getting rid of the wrong people. I'm crossing my fingers that will change.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jun 2 2011, 03:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
YES!!!
My sentiments exactly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jun 2 2011, 03:26 PM
JamesScott_19
I don`t see why they would let her go, when it was just revealed that she has a son. I wonder if they are going to get rid of Quinn, he has no big story.
so i guess that just about confirms Quinn is getting the boot too. What's the point of keeping a newbie around if his mother and veteran of the show is getting the boot too.

anq Quinn

And we have
John
Marlena
and Jack (just about official) returning

We just need 3 of each left to fill. I gotta admit, the direction of departures are going, KC seems to be getting rid of the wrong people. I'm crossing my fingers that will change.
They need to get rid of Sami next but the chances of that happening is slimmer than my pinky.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

anq Quinn

And we have
John
Marlena

This is official. Matt Ashford confirmed the news himself as did SOD!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Sorel just middle fingered Corday with that one didn't she! That was her way of getting back, letting that one out of the bag! Can't say I blame her.

Before I celebrate again, Why in the hell Louise Sorel and Crystal Chappell? Why not that band of losers the Hernandez clan? Why not Pipi? Why not easy-lay-tay? I'm sure we will get more pink slips soon, and some mentioned will be gone, but notice, we now have only four more slots to fill. We need more than four of those suckers gone.

BUT JOHN & MARLENA ARE BACK!!!!!!!

I wish we didn't have to chose between Louise and Crystal & Drake and Dee, but if I had to choose, I would choose Drake and Dee everytime. They are part of the heart and soul of this show.

I am more than just happy about this...really incredible to haVe our two big players back in the game, where they belong!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Wow, LS has been treated so shitty, how horrible for her. The one good thing about the decline of daytime and knowing that Days' days are numbered, is that it seems people like CC and LS have no problem expressing that Days is a creative black hole and that the writing is utter crap. I love her bluntness, I just hate that it exits because she has nothing left to lose now.

Oh and fierce move on LS's part about breaking the Dee/Drake news. Take that, Corday!
Offline Profile Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I guess it's too much to hope that Sami can stop trying to pretend she's anything like Marlena now? Sarlena needs to go back to what she does best, scheming, lying and being bad. Oh right, she does that now but under the golden halo of whatever Sami does is A-okay.

Louise did make it sound like the DHers may only be around for the summer. Is old Kenny trying to pull a bait and switch?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This is crazy, all these news the same day! So happy about John and Marlena coming back. Won't miss Vivian who was a one-note joke this time around.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I hope the Hernandez besides one is next to go.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 2 2011, 03:27 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

anq Quinn

And we have
John
Marlena

This is official. Matt Ashford confirmed the news himself as did SOD!
ok! time to edit my post!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic