Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Secret Circle Extended Preview
Topic Started: Jun 4 2011, 04:53 PM (1,032 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

This looks really good... :D

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm only checking this out because Thomas Dekker and Gale Harold are attached. The previews do look pretty good though.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Wow this show looks really fun.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Mateo
Jun 4 2011, 07:41 PM
I'm only checking this out because Thomas Dekker and Gale Harold are attached. The previews do look pretty good though.
Gale is the only reason I gave it a second thought. When I found out he was going to be the bad boy in this series my mouth started watering. lol That man is just sexy!!! :wub:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Gawd! Brian, errr, I mean Gale looks good in that extended trailer.
Edited by Mateo, Jun 4 2011, 09:35 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

He will always be Brian Kinney to me.. Gawd he was so sexy in QAF..I always thought he had the sexiest lips.. I think I know who I will be dreaming about tonight.. :D

Alin89
Member Avatar

shelly looks very hot

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

This show looks interesting. I'll definitely watch it in the Fall. Oh, and hello Mr. Brian Kinney.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I didn't think I would go for this show, but after watching that preview, I definitely will. I am a die hard Supernatural fan, and something about this feels similar. I think I will like it a lot.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Daytime
Jun 4 2011, 09:45 PM
He will always be Brian Kinney to me.. Gawd he was so sexy in QAF..I always thought he had the sexiest lips.. I think I know who I will be dreaming about tonight.. :D
Yes, he was! :wub:

Daytime
Member Avatar

I have come to the conclusion.. Its should be a crime to look this damn good!!! :wub:

Posted Image

Gale in Hellcats..
Edited by Daytime, Jun 5 2011, 09:37 PM.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Agreed. All this Gale talk makes me want to break out my QAF dvds.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

The only show I ever watched on CW was LUX (still pissed it's gone) but this and 'Ringer' look excellent

Daytime
Member Avatar

Mateo... LOL, great minds.. :D I spent the day watching all the Brian and Justin scenes youtube..lol They were the only couple I really cared about anyways.. I am still really pissed at that ending.. :( They should have totally ended up together.. It makes me upset everytime I think about it.. :soapbox:
Edited by Daytime, Jun 5 2011, 09:57 PM.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Daytime
Jun 5 2011, 09:56 PM
Mateo... LOL, great minds.. :D I spent the day watching all the Brian and Justin scenes youtube..lol They were the only couple I really cared about anyways.. I am still really pissed at that ending.. :( They should have totally ended up together.. It makes me upset everytime I think about it.. :soapbox:
Yeah, in my mind they eventually find each other again. As much as I enjoyed them together I don't think they "worked" with where they were both at by the time series wrapped.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Rick
Jun 5 2011, 09:55 PM
The only show I ever watched on CW was LUX (still pissed it's gone) but this and 'Ringer' look excellent
I've watched episodes of shows here and there, but both Ringer and this are the first that I can remember being excited about.

ETA: I forgot about Reaper. I enjoyed that one and was uber bummed when it got cancelled. :wub: Bret Harrison and Ray Wise was fantastic as Satan.
Edited by Mateo, Jun 5 2011, 10:36 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Was the Gillmore Girls final season on the CW or the WB? That's the only show I ever watched on this network. But I'm seriously considering watching this one - it was a good promo.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 9 2011, 05:37 PM
Was the Gillmore Girls final season on the CW or the WB? That's the only show I ever watched on this network. But I'm seriously considering watching this one - it was a good promo.
The CW.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Pilot Scoop: The Secret Circle

http://www.buzzsugar.com/Secret-Circle-Pictures-Preview-Video-17781784

'm getting into my pilot scoops for the Fall TV season, which means I'm watching all the new shows so I can let you know which ones will be worth watching. Today, I'm giving you a look at The CW's new drama The Secret Circle, which is based on the novels of L.J. Smith, who also wrote The Vampire Diaries. Like Diaries, Kevin Williamson is behind the series.

What it's about: When teenager Cassie (Britt Robertson) loses her mother to a fire, she moves in with her grandmother in her mom's hometown. A group of classmates takes an odd interest in her, and they quickly reveal why: Cassie is a witch, descended from one of the witch families in town, as are each of them. Cassie completes their coven, and they want her to join them so that they can get the full use of their powers.

Where it works: The pilot is deliciously creepy, thanks to a mysterious villain on the scene (Gale Harold). The show also does a good job of setting up an interesting story that seems to have a lot of potential. Plus it's great to see the endearing Robertson back on her own show after Life Unexpected was canceled.

Where it doesn't: This is a show about teen witches, so the camp factor has the possibility to be high. Some of the dialogue the characters use to set up the premise is pretty cheesy, but maybe it won't be so bad once the show establishes what it's about.

Am I hooked? Oh yeah. After just one episode, I wanted to know more about the town's rich witch history and the sinister characters.

When is it on: Thursdays at 9 p.m.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Mateo
Jun 5 2011, 10:25 PM
Rick
Jun 5 2011, 09:55 PM
I've watched episodes of shows here and there, but both Ringer and this are the first that I can remember being excited about.

ETA: I forgot about Reaper. I enjoyed that one and was uber bummed when it got cancelled. :wub: Bret Harrison and Ray Wise was fantastic as Satan.
I loved Reaper. And I LoL when they cast Julie Cooper (Melinda Clarke) as Satan's wife. Such perfect casting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply