Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jem and the Holograms; Cartoon
Topic Started: Jun 4 2011, 05:39 PM (766 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

I really have been enjoying watching this cartoon again.. HUB is re-airing the episodes.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

i have the first couple of seasons on DVD, loved it growing up and still enjoy watching it now.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

GUILTY! I have the first season on DVD!

Synergy!

LiZa
Member Avatar

I wish i had HUB! I loved this cartoon. I even had a Jem doll. Maybe one day i can get the entire series on dvd.

Tibi
Member Avatar

Oh I wish I had the DVDs I didn't even know they made them. I have really been enjoying watching Jem again on HUB. It was my all time favorite cartoon, I even had the dolls. I'm so glad they brought it back!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

"Jem is my name, no one else is the same...Jem is my name...JEM!"

"We are the misfits are songs are better, we ate the misfits, the misfits and were gonna get her!"

LOL...loved Jem growing up. Always watched it with my older sister who LOVED it!

The GF has Season 1 to 3 on DVD...but sadly they no longer make them...they have been discontinued and are very hard and expensive to find now.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 13 2011, 06:55 PM.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 13 2011, 06:54 PM
"Jem is my name, no one else is the same...Jem is my name...JEM!"

"We are the misfits are songs are better, we ate the misfits, the misfits and were gonna get her!"

LOL...loved Jem growing up. Always watched it with my older sister who LOVED it!

The GF has Season 1 to 3 on DVD...but sadly they no longer make them...they have been discontinued and are very hard and expensive to find now.
Actually they are releasing the entire box set as well as re-releasing season 1 :)

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases/Jem-Complete-Series/11396

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply