Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 20th; *UPDATED 6/17* (spoiler pics pg 15)
Topic Started: Jun 9 2011, 02:00 AM (21,918 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("Chloe Vows to Get Her Son Back")
Quinn shares his reason for coming to Salem with Vivian; Abigail tells Adrienne about her relationship with Chad.

Tuesday ("The Confession")
Melanie begs Brady to put an end to his battle with EJ; Bo, Hope and Rafe come up with a devious plan.

Wednesday ("Taylor's Dangerous Actions")
Taylor tries to flee from Hope's watch; Jennifer questions whether Carly is telling her the truth.

Thursday ("Keeping Taylor Quiet")
Stefano vows to find EJ's attacker; Will rejects Gabi's advances.

Friday ("Hope Tries to Keep Everyone Safe")
Victor unleashes his anger on Brady; Maggie ponders Melanie's request.

SOW Spoilers
-Gabi, Will, T and Kinsey prepare for high school graduation.
-Adrienne and Justin's son, Sonny returns to Salem for a visit.
-Bo and Hope make two shocking arrests.
-Jennifer makes a surprising discovery.

**UPDATED 6/14**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Nicole agrees to give Bo DNA evidence against EJ and Stefano.

Jennifer sees that Carly is in love with Daniel.

Kate decides that Chad and Abigail's closeness must be nipped in the bud

EJ proposes to Taylor.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

*Not sure if the soaps.com spoilers are for the week of 6/20 or 6/27*

**UPDATED 6/15**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 20th
Taylor sees Bo, Hope and Sami recreate Fay's fall; Quinn denies Kate proof of Chloe's prostitution; Chloe runs into Justin after leaving her client; Chad feels guilty.

Tuesday, June 21st
E.J. wakes up; Jennifer finds white powder residue at Carly's house; Bo, Hope and Rafe decide to take advantage of E.J.'s weakened state; Taylor tells Nicole about Rafe.

Wednesday, June 22nd
Bo shows E.J. the confession; Hope tries to keep Taylor from E.J.; Jennifer asks Carly about the powder; Victor figures out that Brady assaulted E.J.

Thursday, June 23rd
Bo and Hope talk about trapping E.J.; Taylor tells E.J. about Rafe; Nicole swears to avenge Fay's death; Caroline talks to Gabi about Will.

Friday, June 24th
Bo arrests Taylor for assaulting Hope; Jennifer investigates the missing medicine; Melanie tells Maggie about Brady.

**UPDATED 6/17**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 20th
Abigail reveals to Adrienne that she's seeing a DiMera; Taylor believes Rafe killed her mom; Chloe promises Justin she will be on her best behavior so she can get Parker back; Quinn offers to help Vivian exact revenge on her enemies.

Tuesday, June 21st
Daniel gets EJ to the hospital; Jennifer takes Carly home and finds white powder residue on a table; Bo, Hope and Rafe learn of EJ's apparent mugging; Taylor sneaks out with Nicole and tells her that Fay was murdered by Rafe.

Wednesday, June 22nd
Bo's on a mission to get EJ's confession; Hope learns that Taylor and EJ are in a relationship; Victor warns Brady that he's started a war; Jennifer confronts Carly about the powdery substance in her room; Melanie suggests Maggie take Victor out of town.

Thursday, June 23rd
Stefano rallies the troops, impressing upon the need to stick together.

Friday, June 24th
Melanie comes clean to Maggie about her involvement in covering for Brady.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

thanks Angie.
So it looks like Hope and Rafe's lame devious plan involves Taylor. Maybe using her as bait? Who knows; it won't work anyway.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So are Bo, Hope and Rafe going to try to use Taylor to bring down EJ?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

It sounds pretty stupid, not devious.

slightlyamused

Hope and Bo, proving once again they are not "good cops" but "bad cops" or should I say "dirty cops"..

slightlyamused

IMissAremid
Jun 9 2011, 02:05 AM
My question is, why does Taylor need to flee period? Are they holding a gun to her head? Has she been kidnapped?

lastDays
Member Avatar

slightlyamused
Jun 9 2011, 03:56 AM
IMissAremid
My question is, why does Taylor need to flee period? Are they holding a gun to her head? Has she been kidnapped?
If she is,I hope Hope's gun "accidently" goes off and viewers are finally put out of their TAYHO misery
Edited by lastDays, Jun 9 2011, 07:21 AM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Let me guess Hope, and dumb & dumber are going to act outside the law? real devious :sarcasm:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
And what happened to Sami? Why is she being left out?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Oh, what if EasyLayTay ends up betraying EJ...LOLOLOL..I would LOVE that! His precious scarf calling the cops on him and his family!

deletemyaccountplease

using bo and hope to prop rafe is pretty vomit-inducing

Deleted User
Deleted User

pennieloafer
Jun 9 2011, 09:47 AM
using bo and hope to prop rafe is pretty vomit-inducing
For real. I'm getting sick of the SAFE show.
Quote Post Goto Top

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

These suck.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Since I tend to get over-excited with all the BTS changes going on, it really helps to come into the spoiler threads and get that reality check that the show still currently sucks. Gotta temper my enthusiasm somehow.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

AngelOB
Jun 9 2011, 10:33 AM
Since I tend to get over-excited with all the BTS changes going on, it really helps to come into the spoiler threads and get that reality check that the show still currently sucks. Gotta temper my enthusiasm somehow.
Works like a charm, doesn't it? :laugh:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 9 2011, 09:33 AM
IMissAremid
And what happened to Sami? Why is she being left out?
Seriously, does this surprise you? Not me, even though Sami has plenty of experience being devious and conning the best of them. Nope, since Dena seems to think every woman should be sitting on her hands waiting for a man to fight her battles.

Have I mentioned lately how happy I am that Hackley is out on her ass?

fanfreak

seems many of you don't like Sami and Rafe but I love them and I am wondering why do so many think Bo and Hope are used only as props for Safe?
Bo and Hope have had many stories of their own especially in the past 2 years how about Ciara's kidnapping and the troubles in their marriage then Hope's drug problem Bo and Carly Hope being the night mugger and getting involved with Dr. Baker then her trying to kill Bo
then Hopes prison story the black market body parts involving Jennifer Bo rescuing her then most recently Ciara running away
there are many front burner story lines the have done that a lot of you seem to have forgotten about or maybe you are just blinded to the truth by your dislike of Safe
I am not trying to start any wars here I know and believe everyone is entitled to their opinions and people do have their favorite characters on the show I am just curious as to why it all gets blamed on Sami and Rafe?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

fanfreak
Jun 9 2011, 11:38 AM
seems many of you don't like Sami and Rafe but I love them and I am wondering why do so many think Bo and Hope are used only as props for Safe?
Bo and Hope have had many stories of their own especially in the past 2 years how about Ciara's kidnapping and the troubles in their marriage then Hope's drug problem Bo and Carly Hope being the night mugger and getting involved with Dr. Baker then her trying to kill Bo
then Hopes prison story the black market body parts involving Jennifer Bo rescuing her then most recently Ciara running away
there are many front burner story lines the have done that a lot of you seem to have forgotten about or maybe you are just blinded to the truth by your dislike of Safe
I am not trying to start any wars here I know and believe everyone is entitled to their opinions and people do have their favorite characters on the show I am just curious as to why it all gets blamed on Sami and Rafe?
Nothing is being blamed on Safe, it`s just that they can`t hold a story without outside interference. ;)

Safensane

fanfreak
I agree completely....I love the idea of both couples working together. I don't think it takes anything away from either, only enhances the story. :iagree: But some here think that having EJ on nearly every single day is just swell! :sleep2: But of course, we are all entitled to our opinions......

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

fanfreak
Just a suggestion - if you don't want to start fan wars, you may want to avoid phrases like "blinded to the truth by your dislike of Safe."

Anyway, as to your question, I think Safe hatred is mainly to blame. Many people don't want characters they like (Bope) getting stuck in a story with characters they hate (Safe). They feel like they are being forced to watch Safe because they want to see what is going on with Bope and they resent that. It's as simple as that. As to why some people hate Safe, I won't bother to note them now because I'm sure you've already seen them all if you read this board.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply