Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mark Hapka Returns? (Update: No.); See pg. 15
Topic Started: Jun 9 2011, 11:33 AM (27,393 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Well they did say that they were brining back the Hortons, hopefully that means Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

JamesScott_19
Jun 9 2011, 11:53 AM
Kenny
Jun 9 2011, 11:48 AM
Remember, Soaps.com is the same site that said Days was going to be re-taping all the summer episodes, which was incorrect. I would take this Hapka news with a grain of salt for now.
I hope this is untrue, than I would be elated.
Jesus, this Dario guy must be the second coming of Laurence Olivier or something lol. Is he really all that? His eyes bugged the hell out of me whenever I'd see him in any promos.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hapka SUCKS! Please. If Nathan's coming back I certainly hope it's only so he falls off the pier and drowns.

KMan101
Member Avatar

If by bringing back Nathan, I hope this means Maggie will maintain her presence and I hope they bring Melissa Trusel back as Melissa for sporadic appearances. DAYS is such the perfect soap to utilize past vets for brief visits, ESPECIALLY the Hortons. Why can't we ever just have normal short term visits? And they SHOULD be brought back for Christmas. Would it kill the budget that much? Probably not.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So, if he comes back, that's 4 returning-- Jarlena, Jack, Nathan, any guesses as to the one or two left?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Jun 9 2011, 12:02 PM
JamesScott_19
Kenny
Remember, Soaps.com is the same site that said Days was going to be re-taping all the summer episodes, which was incorrect. I would take this Hapka news with a grain of salt for now.
Jesus, this Dario guy must be the second coming of Laurence Olivier or something lol. Is he really all that? His eyes bugged the hell out of me whenever I'd see him in any promos.
I saw someone compare him to Tom Pelphrey :drunk:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jun 9 2011, 12:07 PM
So, if he comes back, that's 4 returning-- Jarlena, Jack, Nathan, any guesses as to the one or two left?
he said 5 0r 6

so who knows if one left or 2

do you think sonny consider the 5

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

AngelOB
Jun 9 2011, 12:02 PM
JamesScott_19
Kenny
Hey back off Dario :toetap: He is really not all that honestly, but I don`t want to see him leave. Is it wrong to want him to stay? I just want him to stay because of Melanie and his spunk.

I would`nt be shedding tears if he left, but I would miss him with Melanie. I am not just thrilled that Nathan is going to be Melanie sloppy seconds, he was pathetic when he left.

Days4Life

Wasn't a fan of Nathan, but if this is true maybe the new writers can improve the character.

King
Member Avatar

This is awesome!

I have to say I am loving all of this backstage shit at DAYS right now.

hellencatherine

God is truly answering my prayers, first Dena Higley is out, then Gary Tomlin is out, and now John and Marlena are back, with Jack, and Mark Hapka, THANK U JESUS :hail: :hail: :hail: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:. Please let Bryan Dattilo come back and Mike Horton and Many More and Mimi Lockhart, Shawn and Belle Brady, and Philip Please Jesus

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

hellencatherine
Jun 9 2011, 12:18 PM
God is truly answering my prayers, first Dena Higley is out, then Gary Tomlin is out, and now John and Marlena are back, with Jack, and Mark Hapka, THANK U JESUS :hail: :hail: :hail: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:. Please let Bryan Dattilo come back and Mike Horton and Many More and Mimi Lockhart, Shawn and Belle Brady, and Philip Please Jesus
I was with you until you said Mimi and Shawn, what purpose would they serve? :shrug:

JoeBucs32

Isn't Hapka a tweeter? Maybe someone can get him to verify his return on Twitter?!

Deleted User
Deleted User

aimees76
Jun 9 2011, 11:52 AM
I don't mind Hapka coming back IF they are bringing back Bryan too, but if he is it for "Hortons" Imma cut someone.
I just hope Lucas is the next one to make his return!
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Mark is a tweeter I believe.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 9 2011, 12:10 PM
talbab1994
he said 5 0r 6

Sonny is not a return. For starter's, he was born offscreen so we've legitimately never seen him before, not even as a baby. Also, his return is happening this month and is not in conjunction with this September 6 coming/6 going regime change.

As of now it's...

IN:

1. Matthew Ashford (Jack)
2. Drake Hogestyn (John)
3. Deidre Hall (Marlena)
4. Mark Hapka (Nathan)

OUT:

1. Crystal Chappell (Carly)
2. Louise Sorel (Vivian)
3. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe)
4. Tamara Braun (Taylor)
5. Bren Foster (Quinn)

Just three more unaccounted for. 2 if it was only 5 returns.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 9 2011, 12:10 PM
talbab1994
he said 5 0r 6

Good question. Sonny has never been on screen in Salem, so I don't think it's fair to consider him a return, but KC might disagree.

As for Nathan :shrug: . He was inoffensive, but he didn't stand out, either. If we were bringing back young Horton's, I'd rather have Nick, but it's okay if Nathan comes back, or if he doesn't.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

If he returns I hope it's to take Melanie away with him. I have no use for either character.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I am about to go, but will catch up on all the action later. do not stop the party,my fellow friends. :cheers:

Lumi_are_true_love

With KC wanting the return of as many Hortons possible. I can see Nathan,Lucas,Bill,Laura all returning to the show once more.

For Lucas is brought up all the time on the show and I do think he will return and KC loves Nathan and MH too and hes a Horton as well and I assume he will also be returning as well. I wonder if Nathan will be back on staff at the hospital as a doctor my guess if I had to guess would probably be yes. For they need a Horton doctor to succeed Tom Horton at the hospital.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply