Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mark Hapka Returns? (Update: No.); See pg. 15
Topic Started: Jun 9 2011, 11:33 AM (27,602 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm sort of indifferent to him returning. Don't hate Nathan, but don't love Nathan...and I'm fine with MH, but I think he's a bit too egotistical and let's face it there are way more interesting 20 something Hortons to bring back....like Nick for example.....but if we are to believe that he might have spilled something he shouldn't have spilled and he's gotten reined in by TPTB for releasing too much info too soon, then what makes anyone think he wouldn't be saying 'no' when asked if he was returning to days this weekend even if he knew he was coming back. I still wonder if he got reprimanded for saying too much or if he was just trying to create himself some buzz to get TPTB to pull him back....so if he's not returning then it makes the number 6 stick....with the rumors we've heard about

Matt
Dee
Drake
Bryan
Christie
Patrick
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

crookedhalo
Jun 20 2011, 06:56 PM
I knew the only way that Mark would return is if he had something on Corday, this guy has just crapped on the TPTB at DOOL 2 much...geez.

I would be ok with Mel staying if u brought back Nick... he made her interesting.
I want Nick back with Chelsea if he was to return. Mel was the ruination of Nick and the catalyst to him being off screen. :'( What with making him so OOC IMO. I hope he managed to break out of prison reuinte with Chelsea and give Max what for for sleeping with his neice. :D That's a no no... lol. In the words of Anne from weakest link "Melame YOU are the weakest link, GOOD BYE!!" :wave:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 20 2011, 09:14 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

LuvingLumi
Jun 20 2011, 08:58 PM
....so if he's not returning then it makes the number 6 stick....with the rumors we've heard about

Matt
Dee
Drake
Bryan
Christie
Patrick
I'd be surprised if it were those 6 exactly. Corday said 5 or 6 characters "return or come" to town. With his mention of trying to capture the AMC audience, and with all of his comments about the storylines being on the nose with the departures, I think one slot at least will be an AMC hire.

lene
Member Avatar

So happy about Mark not returning. Nathan is boring, and with MH in the role, no writers could ever change that.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

I agree, Nathan was boring, I would much prefer to have Blake Berris back on the show as Nick.
I'd like to see Nick return & Melanie leave.

lene
Member Avatar

Nick can stay gone too... Really didn't like him. Such a creep. LoL

NadiaBrandonFan
Member Avatar

Mark has a movie coming out in the fall. I'm pretty sure he was referring to that in his Twitter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply