Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Chad Lies to Abigail; 6/28 issue
Topic Started: Jun 15 2011, 10:47 PM (2,119 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Chad Lies to Abigail

As Chad gets more involved with the DiMeras illicit activities, he feels guilty about misleading Abigail.

Kate runs into Chad and learns that he's decided to work for Stefano. "In a way, Stefano guilt-tripped Chad into it," explains Casey Deidrick. "Family is important to Chad, so he at least has to give it a try."

At the Cheatin' Heart, Abigail confides to Adrienne that she's being romanced by a DiMera. Adrienne cautions Abigail to steer clear of the nefarious clan. Chad arrives just as Abigail is defending him to Adrienne.

"Nobody likes to hear himself being spoken about badly," notes Deidrick. "Chad admires Adrienne, so when he hears her advising Abigail to stay away from him, it stings. I think no matter what, it's always gong to be an issue between Chad and Abigail that their families just don't mix."

Is Chad putting his relationship with Abigail at risk by embracing his DiMera roots? "The deeper Chad gets involved with the DiMeras, the further it threatens his relationship with Abigail," acknowledges Deidrick.

Chad meets with Stefano at the hospital to check on EJ's health. Stefano stresses how important it is for the family to stick together, especially now that EJ has been attacked.

Abigail senses that Chad is feeling down about what happened to EJ and comforts him. Kate sees them embracing and worries that Abigail could succeed in pushing Chad away from Stefano.

Will Kate find a way to destroy Chad and Abigail's romance?

Scan courtesy of Forbidden Love.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Finally the teen drama is picking up this week. DAYS has a pretty decent round of teens this time around. I particularly like Abigail. I'm excited to see where this leads for once.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Abby's annoying. Can Chad be with Will pretty please?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Is Kate going to blackmail Abigail into being pimped out too?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

IMissAremid
Jun 15 2011, 11:29 PM
Is Kate going to blackmail Abigail into being pimped out too?
I hope! :cheer:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I wish that this storyline had been built up better because I really do like Abby AND Chad individually.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 15 2011, 10:47 PM
"Nobody likes to hear himself being spoken about badly," notes Deidrick.
This part amuses me for reasons unrelated to the article.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I kinda like these two together.

Vanguardian

nocturnalblondie
Jun 15 2011, 11:29 PM
Abby's annoying. Can Chad be with Will pretty please?
Abby is WHOLLY annoying and I say GO KATE :cheers: , torpedo this wretched little relationship so Chad can be with your cute grandson. Of course, what fun this would be to see Kate working so hard to ruin Chad and Abby only to unwittingly push him towards Will. I think Kate would wish she had never interfered with Chad and Abby if Chad and Will became a little too smitten shall we say? :cheers:
Edited by Vanguardian, Jun 16 2011, 09:49 AM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Screw the true focus of this article, the teen storyline, as I find those really boring. Even as a teen, I found them mind numbing. But I love the fact that Kate is worrying about the effect Chabby, Cabby, or whatever the hell it is, will have on Stefano. Gosh, help me, but I do love the Di-Clan.
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 16 2011, 06:55 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
Jun 16 2011, 12:59 AM
I wish that this storyline had been built up better because I really do like Abby AND Chad individually.
Agreed

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'm sorry. I don't buy Kate giving a rat's fig about this relationship.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

I want Kate to stay out of Chad's love life. I love her, but she's bored because she currently doesn't have any sons in Salem. Her need to meddle has moved on to her step-sons. Where was she for this Nicole/ Taylor garbage? I would have loved for her and Nicole to have teamed up to scare stupid Taylor away.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

First I have to say that I love that Chad is embracing his Dimera genes :rockon:

I love him and Abby though, so this could be angst for them. I don`t care much about Kate inference, she is way too nosey for me.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Aliaron
Jun 16 2011, 06:41 AM
I'm sorry. I don't buy Kate giving a rat's fig about this relationship.
I could understand if Kate knows that Stefano is behind Jack's disapearance and is worried Chad would expose him for Abby but that is giving Higley too much credit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply