Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Interview with Crystal Chappell on her exit; July 5th issue
Topic Started: Jun 23 2011, 10:12 AM (10,873 Views)
DOOLFan85

Mitchapalooza
Jun 23 2011, 11:03 AM
She continues to tell people to "move on" and then she flaps her fucking gums about it to any magazine that will listen.

She is a lying bitch and everyone knows it...I mean there is PROOF of her involvement and what she has said and she can continue to deny this all she wants, but we all know SHE knows what she did.

OMG I just CANNOT stand this bitch!

She is a HUGE hypocrite!
I live for your comments. Cause I know you will stay a 100% real. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violet
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Jun 23 2011, 10:58 AM
But what your upset most about is that she spoke about it again right? She was asked in an interview, she gave her comment. I'm sorry if you don't like what she says but well you may have to get over it, I don't see KA giving any sort of interview.
EXACTLY! And you won't. Kristian is professional and rises above. I have high respect for Kristian Alfonso and the way she handled herself during this whole ordeal.

CRYSTAL: LET IT GO ALREADY AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Jun 23 2011, 10:49 AM
as for her defending her fans, of course she's going to do that, there her bread and butter any actor would do the same you care about your fans first other fans later.
But she says it at the same time that she says all fans should stick together, so what does that mean?

The truth is that Crystal has never had an issue with stirring up the fanbases when it suits her purposes. Remember that Day of Days thing about who was the better kisser, when KA wasn't even there? The fan drama that escalated from that was stupid, but Crystal knew she was playing to her base and choosing an inflammatory way to do it, when she could have let PR choose a diplomatic answer. Then it was all in good fun, but now that she's in hot water the fanbases need to "stick together" for the good of daytime.

lilkatie24

OMG ya'll seriously get over it KA hasn't been asked her opinion CC has wth do you want her to do?

lilkatie24

granolagirl
Jun 23 2011, 11:11 AM
lilkatie24
as for her defending her fans, of course she's going to do that, there her bread and butter any actor would do the same you care about your fans first other fans later.
But she says it at the same time that she says all fans should stick together, so what does that mean?

The truth is that Crystal has never had an issue with stirring up the fanbases when it suits her purposes. Remember that Day of Days thing about who was the better kisser, when KA wasn't even there? The fan drama that escalated from that was stupid, but Crystal knew she was playing to her base and choosing an inflammatory way to do it, when she could have let PR choose a diplomatic answer. Then it was all in good fun, but now that she's in hot water the fanbases need to "stick together" for the good of daytime.
Actually I thought that was funny, who really cares which one is the best kisser?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Crystal has crossed sooo many lines now...she is fair game for any verbal retaliation that is thrown her way...she is spitting directly in our faces and then telling us to get over it and move on.

Well bitch...FUCK YOU!

Ellie

lilkatie24
Jun 23 2011, 11:12 AM
OMG ya'll seriously get over it KA hasn't been asked her opinion
And you know that how... ?

Kriss4

lilkatie24
But what your upset most about is that she spoke about it again right? She was asked in an interview, she gave her comment. I'm sorry if you don't like what she says but well you may have to get over it, I don't see KA giving any sort of interview.
Not that she spoke about it again so much as that she never tells the TRUTH.

She points the finger of blame at others and doesn't acknowledge HER role in the situation. She NEVER says exactly what she tweeted. She can't, because she KNOWS she was supporting Nelson's comments.

The hell of it is, we know it too, and she can't escape that. It's why she keeps talking about it. She's trying DESPERATELY to paint it in a different light.

Edited by Kriss4, Jun 23 2011, 11:17 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lilkatie24
OMG ya'll seriously get over it KA hasn't been asked her opinion CC has wth do you want her to do?
LOL - Rich....US get over it...when she continues to talk about it to the press OVER AND OVER again...constantly throwing this back into the spotlight, especially when she is telling half truths about the entire situation...GMAFB!

Violet
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Really? Do you really think Kristian has not been approached to give interviews? I am sure many have clamored to get her interview on this subject. The difference is, Kristian is a classy professional who chose not to comment more than she needed to on this subject, where Crystal cant seem to shut up about it. And after reading her interviews, she also seems to have a warped sense of what happened that night.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also, I think it needs to be pointed out that the only time this issue flares up again is when Crystal opens her fat ass mouth about it and continues to skew the story in her and her fanbases favour...Its MADDENING!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lilkatie24
No one is getting over anything and KA already gave an interview didn't she and she hasn't spoken about it since. We all have differing opinions and not everyone here likes CC. I liked her till she goofed sorry but there is really no defending this. I would have more respect for CC if she would have told the interviewer, 'I think the problem was that I fed into Nelson Branco's twitter tirade and then I didn't know how to get out of it" Not that she didn't see what people were saying...that is BS. I'm glad she's gone from Days....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Mitchapalooza
Jun 23 2011, 11:13 AM
Crystal has crossed sooo many lines now...she is fair game for any verbal retaliation that is thrown her way...she is spitting directly in our faces and then telling us to get over it and move on.

Well bitch...FUCK YOU!
Let it out baby! Let it out! lol....

I love reading your posts....

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Jun 23 2011, 10:44 AM
I hate that she gets to give her perspective about what happened in a magazine interview and the other side doesn't get to give a rebuttal (Aka the truth).
I say we write into SOD & tell the other side of the story. might not get a big article on it, but maybe someone will be lucky enough to get their letter on the subject published.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 23 2011, 10:59 AM
lilkatie24
I don't see KA giving any sort of interview.
Exactly. She's a professional.
also, it doesn't seem as though Kristian has been asked to do an interview on the issue. PLUS, Kristian wasn't around on twitter then, and all she knows is what she has been told. It's not so much Kristian that is the other side of the story, but rather all of us that were around and saw exactly what went down.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I hate to get involved in this because I've been trying to stay out of it and pretty much most Days discussions now but just food for thought...

Even if CC did what KA may have done which is decide not to speak about the matter anymore, people would still be jumping on her. She's now very much in the "damned if she doe, damned if she doesn't" category.

I tend to think she had too much to drink and really didn't see the whole picture of what was going on. Does that excuse the whole thing? No. She could've handled this better. She could've easily said she wasn't in the best state of mind, she missed a few things initially, and made an error in judgement as a result. Instead, she's choosing to ignore some pieces of all this but she's probably at the point where she realizes the damage is done and people are going to look at her negatively regardless so why bother?

The reason it also keeps being brought up also is because she's been fired and this whole Twitter thing ties into that so, of course, it's not just going to go away. This was her first magazine interview since the firing (the one last week was just a quick attempt by the actresses and show to diffuse the fanbase situation) so why wouldn't it come up since it's such a big story?

Do I like the way she handled this? Absolutely not. I give her credit for not shying away from the issue like I've seen others do in the past for internet controversies. It hasn't soured me on her that much. People are human. They aren't robots. Shit happens and sometimes you have no idea how to get yourself out of it. I'm not one to judge.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Supergirlx2
Jun 23 2011, 11:26 AM
Ellie
Jun 23 2011, 10:59 AM
lilkatie24
I don't see KA giving any sort of interview.
Exactly. She's a professional.
also, it doesn't seem as though Kristian has been asked to do an interview on the issue. PLUS, Kristian wasn't around on twitter then, and all she knows is what she has been told. It's not so much Kristian that is the other side of the story, but rather all of us that were around and saw exactly what went down.
Actually Michael Fairman did do an interview with both about this....so she has said what she needed to say, but she doesn't keep on saying it at every opportunity. To be fair, KA isn't leaving and she isn't getting exit interviews...so maybe that is it too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

granolagirl
lilkatie24

i remember that DoD stir-up better than i care to. I also remember when Peter was finally given a voice to clear up exactly what happened.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Crystal could've made a short comment on the issue, but she chose to talk about it for quite a chunk of the article.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Jun 23 2011, 11:13 AM
granolagirl
lilkatie24

Actually I thought that was funny, who really cares which one is the best kisser?

it wasn't about the question, it was about Crystal's actions after the question was asked. She knew exactly what was going to happen after she ambushed Peter into that kiss. (and yes, Peter admitted that he was looking for a mic to respond & say that it was Roman - as a joke - and that Crystal kissed him out of nowhere)
i could go on into my theory on why she did what she did, but this was months & months & months ago, & it would be pointless to discuss this all over again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply