Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Interview with Crystal Chappell on her exit; July 5th issue
Topic Started: Jun 23 2011, 10:12 AM (10,827 Views)
Violet
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 28 2011, 02:29 PM
Sweet God in heaven, will this never end? The debate had finally ended and this thread had not been posted in for 4 days and now it's been bumped. Why?
I agree Kenny! Seriously. Does this need to be hashed yet AGAIN??? Crystal should have kept her big trap closed. Its her own fault. Move on already!!! :headbang:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thrillmar
Member Avatar

iwuvcchappell
Jun 24 2011, 02:22 AM
Ellie
Jun 23 2011, 05:38 PM
ugetwhatuget
Jun 23 2011, 05:37 PM
Ellie
Jun 23 2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the new members. Please review our Rules, found at the top of the board. You are allowed to bash actors here but not other posters. If this makes you uncomfortable, perhaps lurking is better. Otherwise, we welcome your joining in the discussion if the rules are followed. Thanks!
So by bashing actors do mean by calling them anorexic, bitch or whatever I may want to call them.
Yes.
AHHHHHH SWEEEEEEEEET! Then its open season on KA. Hell Yeah!
You do Crystal a disservice by being a fan.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kenny
Sweet God in heaven, will this never end? The debate had finally ended and this thread had not been posted in for 4 days and now it's been bumped. Why?
Apparently a Carbo fan (by her own admission) decided that days & days later she needed to vent about her undying love for CC & "those crazy Bopers". Of course, she makes it sound like CC is the only one getting hate tweets & once again that CC was innocent in all of this. I vote for locking this thread before this thread/discussion becomes active again & we make the 1,000,000th circle around this whole mess!
and so, as the really over-used hashtag goes: #onwards

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
I don't know, Kenny, but I'm sure over it.

SaveDaysNow

Hmm, I know a good way to end it. . Let's just not post ANY articles about Crystal Chappelle and let her fade into oblivion where she deserves. She's "retired" anyway, didn't she claim??? I am so sick of hearing her hypocrasy. She is irrelevant anyway.

Good riddance to a cancer on this show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply