Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Bo to Brady: "Put A Lid On It!"; July 5th Issue
Topic Started: Jun 24 2011, 12:11 PM (4,260 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Bo to Brady: "Put A Lid On It!"

Bo's investigation into the impostor spills over to Brady's brutal attack against EJ. Brady wants Rafe to take the rap for beating EJ, so he has to keep quiet that he's the guilty party. "Brady isn't happy about it," Eric Martsolf discloses. "Brady wants people to know that he beat EJ because of Arianna's murder, and also the things he has done to hurt Nicole and Taylor."

Victor intervenes and brings up Melanie. "She made a huge sacrifice covering for Brady," explains Martsolf. "If Brady takes responsibility for attacking EJ, it puts Melanie in jeopardy because she lied to the police for him. The last thing Brady wants to see is any harm come to Melanie. So he agrees to Bo's request [to keep quiet]."

Meanwhile, Melanie is at the Cheatin' Heart lying to Detective McCarthy that new suspect Dario couldn't have beaten EJ because he spent the night with her. After McCarthy leaves, Melanie impulsively kisses Dario, just as Brady enters. "The last thing Brady wants to see is Melanie getting involved with Dario," notes Martsolf.

Melanie quickly eases the tension by volunteering that Dario helped cover for Brady with the police. "It catches Brady by surprise," explains Martsolf. "And he expresses his gratitude to Dario."

But the truce between the two antagonists is short-lived, thanks to their respective feelings for Melanie. "When there is a woman involved, guys are going to fight," smiles Martsolf.

Please link to Daytime Royalty.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

For gawd's sake, there is no way in the world I will ever buy that Brady would fight another guy for Melamee. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Quote:

"When there is a woman involved, guys are going to fight," smiles Martsolf.

So go find a woman and report back.

This is horrid.
Edited by granolagirl, Jun 24 2011, 12:15 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anita

This is totally ridiculous, Brady fighting over Melanie. Seriously???

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is embarassingly bad. Poor EM. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ah goodness....

Dear Days,

Do me a favor, I hope this is one of the stories that the writers have 'rewritten'....because frankly I will never buy that uber hot specimen thing Brady would even look at 5 year old teeth galore in any type of romantic anything. PLEASE SHOW.....don't go there.

Hoping to return in September if the right changes are made!!

Regards,

Luvinglumi

Anita

LuvingLumi
Jun 24 2011, 12:21 PM
Ah goodness....

Dear Days,

Do me a favor, I hope this is one of the stories that the writers have 'rewritten'....because frankly I will never buy that uber hot specimen thing Brady would even look at 5 year old teeth galore in any type of romantic anything. PLEASE SHOW.....don't go there.

Hoping to return in September if the right changes are made!!

Regards,

Luvinglumi
Amen to that!

mms575

Can't Melanie just leave with her mother?

Deleted User
Deleted User

How the hell did Brady beating up Ej all of sudden become all about Melanie? No wonder this show is so screwed up.
Quote Post Goto Top

Anita

Tabbie
Jun 24 2011, 12:26 PM
How the hell did Brady beating up Ej all of sudden become all about Melanie? No wonder this show is so screwed up.
So true. It's all about Melamememememe all the time. Enough already.

yashlier4ejami
Member Avatar

I get that Brady and Mel care about each other but in a brother/sister kinda way, So if this turns into anything other then Brady being protective I will be FF and hoping this is one of those story lines they change. Mel isn't my favorite on the show but i don't mind her however If they pair her with Brady I hope Nicole kills her in a jealous rage and gets away with it lol

Helpless Romantic

Can Detective Mc Carthy disappear? I hope we never have to see her again with Dena gone :soapbox: I mean she gets more airtime than Roman.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Tell the truth Brady! Maybe Melanie will get sent to prison.

maverick
Member Avatar

luvdayssafe
Jun 24 2011, 12:44 PM
Can Detective Mc Carthy disappear? I hope we never have to see her again with Dena gone :soapbox: I mean she gets more airtime than Roman.
The bartender at the Pub gets more airtime then Roman. ;)

mms575

jackjenfan
Jun 24 2011, 12:44 PM
Tell the truth Brady! Maybe Melanie will get sent to prison.
Yes Yesss! :rockon:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Why couldn't Nick Fallon finish the job and just killed Melanie? haha

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

EWWWWWWW, this is just all kinds of wrong! :puke: :puke: :puke:

OliveAnn

And it's official: Dario is the new Nathan and Brady is the new Philip. This is a whole new low.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I'm glad I haven't seen the show in a few months. :mellow: Discussions on here are all I need to know that I need to stay away, very FAR away and just return to check things out in September.

I just can't see how or why they would consider Brady fighting for Melanie in any way, shape, or form. :shame:

WHY? It simply makes no sense. :puke:

Anita

OliveAnn
Jun 24 2011, 01:44 PM
And it's official: Dario is the new Nathan and Brady is the new Philip. This is a whole new low.

That is so pathetic. If they must have Melanie on the show, then put her in the correct age group. :frustration:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply