Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of June 27th
Topic Started: Jun 24 2011, 04:06 PM (2,659 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-62711/1336777/

Weekly Promo

Monday Sneak Peek

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Did the promo guy sound gleeful about Carly leaving the show for rehab or what? :lol:

Mason
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 24 2011, 04:22 PM
Did the promo guy sound gleeful about Carly leaving the show for rehab or what? :lol:
He sounded to me like he just woke up -- someone needs to get this man some caffeine before recording these voiceovers!

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv--6AQ3SYo

Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This was such a boring promo,wake me up when this story is over :sleep:

Violet
Member Avatar

I think I just fell asleep watching that :sleep:

Ellie

ROFL they're basically announcing she's leaving. Wonder if that's what they meant by doing promos to tell people to stick with the show.

Thanks Angie and Android!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

"Can you say rehab?" THAT was priceless! The story itself, pure boredom!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for the Utube version, Android! :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

You're :welcome: Ellie & Dorothy

I will be posting next week's sneak peek soon
Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Well, forgive me but I've only been watching the show for a few years now. But...are Jennifer and Carly "best friends", as indicated by that promo guy?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

NyCsBaDdEsT
Jun 24 2011, 05:18 PM
Well, forgive me but I've only been watching the show for a few years now. But...are Jennifer and Carly "best friends", as indicated by that promo guy?
yes. they were schoolmates. plus, when Carly first showed up in Salem, Lawrence was after her, so Jennifer decided to impersonate Carly so as to protect her from Lawrence. (ultimately, that got Jennifer raped by Lawrence)

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Supergirlx2
Jun 24 2011, 05:27 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Jun 24 2011, 05:18 PM
yes. they were schoolmates. plus, when Carly first showed up in Salem, Lawrence was after her, so Jennifer decided to impersonate Carly so as to protect her from Lawrence. (ultimately, that got Jennifer raped by Lawrence)
Oh, wow. That's pretty gruesome. :unsure: Thanks for the info, because I was confused about that. With the way they are being portrayed now, they don't seem to be "best friends," although they are friendly with each other...for now at least.

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjoNrAceRu8

Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

"Our kid"

Oh no they didn't!!!!

And Rafe doesn't even give a shit about his sister graduating or his mom being in the hospital because it's all about Will? WTF?

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 24 2011, 05:45 PM
"Our kid"

Oh no they didn't!!!!

And Rafe doesn't even give a shit about his sister graduating or his mom being in the hospital because it's all about Will? WTF?
Its not all about Will, its all about Sami. Will is property of Sami.

Keith
Member Avatar

Okay, the our son business irks me. Its not like Rafe has formed a fatherly relationship with Will, or been around long enough to constitute a fatherly figure to Will. Calling Sydney and Johnny and Allie "theirs" is one thing. Calling Will theirs is completely different and completely inappropriate. I can concede that Rafe's been there for Sami and her kids, but Will's a teenager/young adult, whose life Rafe has just started being apart of. Just no.

Violet
Member Avatar

Newsflash Sami:

Will = Lucas is the father
Ally= Lucas is the father
Johnny = EJ is the father
Sydney = EJ is the father

You and Rafe have ZERO kids together!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

IMissAremid
Jun 24 2011, 05:45 PM
"Our kid"

Oh no they didn't!!!!
Yes, that was . . . wow. Not that I personally care about Sami and her spawn, but if I were a Lumi fan I'd be pissed, and also a bit disturbed that Rafe will indeed be Will's supportive father figure during the coming-out story.

I was also amused at Sami marveling over how she got such a gorgeous husband, inside and out. I was wondering that as well.

As for the actual promo, don't care, at all.

slightlyamused

Sami looks meh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply