Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cabot/Novak back to SVU for Season 13
Topic Started: Jul 5 2011, 05:51 PM (542 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I got this on my FB feed from the SVU fanpage. Looks like they're getting Cabot/Novak back to SVU for part of next season. And it looks like they're going to manage to get Mariska's Olivia Benson into all 22 episodes. I'm excited to see how the new season looks this year...

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/law-order-svu-stephanie-march-diane-neal/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I LOVE me some Stephanie March/Alex Cabot!! My FAVORITE Law & Order ADA of any franchise- she was the best! I've been salivating for her to come back. Frankly, I liked her even better than Benson. CAN'T wait for her to return- Smart move SVU!!!

I don't mind Novak- I was hot and cold with her though. I like her but don't nearly have the love for her that I do Alex! :D :D :D

Alin89
Member Avatar

my favorite adas

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Yeah!

GH#1FAN

Can't wait for it to return. Wonder who's going to be Benson's new partner. Hard to top Stabler. Glad Novak is coming back even if it's only part time. And I do like Cabot as an ADA.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I just heard BD Wong is not on the show anymore!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

NavJLee8785
Jul 23 2011, 09:22 PM
I just heard BD Wong is not on the show anymore!
Yeah, he's part of that new show called Awake :(

Booooooo! :(

Alin89
Member Avatar

maybe he will make part time appearances

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply