Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/spoilerish tweets, week of 7/4; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jul 2 2011, 08:51 PM (7,932 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

DeidreHall
You're all adorable!! Yes you'll be excited about the news on Hollywood 411 on Sunday. You're going to be thrilled about ALL the news. De

That "ALL" has me intrigued.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

lysie
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8575264&t=8541104
Quote:

DeidreHall
You're all adorable!! Yes you'll be excited about the news on Hollywood 411 on Sunday. You're going to be thrilled about ALL the news. De

Hmmm. I wonder if she'll give some hints as to her/their first scenes.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Jul 9 2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:

DeidreHall

While i'm sure everyone will be talking about what Deidre says tomorrow, would someone be able to upload the video of the interview/whatnot for those of us who don't get the TV Guide Channel? Please & Thanks!
That tweet makes it seem as though she's not simply going to say "yes i'm coming back".
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 9 2011, 04:16 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 9 2011, 04:16 PM
lysie
Quote:

DeidreHall

While i'm sure everyone will be talking about what Deidre says tomorrow, would someone be able to upload the video of the interview/whatnot for those of us who don't get the TV Guide Channel? Please & Thanks!
That tweet makes it seem as though she's not simply going to say "yes i'm coming back".
I have things in place to hopefully do it. IDK how long it will take, though, so someone may beat me to it.

lene
Member Avatar

Austin Peck (AustinRed5)
@carrieandaustin you should be stoked. I think there bringing back the characters!

LoL, poor guy!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Jul 9 2011, 04:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 9 2011, 04:16 PM
lysie
Quote:

DeidreHall

I have things in place to hopefully do it. IDK how long it will take, though, so someone may beat me to it.
Hope it works for you, even if someone beats you to posting it. :)

~bl~
Member Avatar

When is Hollywood 411 on? I get the TVGuide channel though I have no way to post it online, sorry.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think it airs at 7PM (eastern)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Quote:

DeidreHall

You know....is it too far fetched to think that the reason they have tried to keep this as a top secret mission (with little success) is that she is the one Corday wanted to give out all the names of the returns? and maybe a bit of a hint of what is to happen surrounding this large event?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

~bl~
Jul 9 2011, 07:41 PM
When is Hollywood 411 on? I get the TVGuide channel though I have no way to post it online, sorry.
I don't get it on Comcast. There's a section for it On-Demand though.

Alligato
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jul 9 2011, 12:47 PM
Kate's clothes aren't scary..it's the botox
I was looking at the old vs. new pictures, and I don't think it is the Botox. I think she fucked with her lips. Something in her mouth area made her slightly snoutish...I think she fluffed her lips. Maybe filled in her cheeks?
I always thought it was the nose, but in these pictures, it's not.

Let's be clear...I FLOVE LK...I think she is the sexiest woman on the show, but something looks off every once in awhile, and I think it is her lips. Stop with the lips, LK!!! You don't need that shit!

Ellie

LuvingLumi
Jul 9 2011, 08:44 PM
You know....is it too far fetched to think that the reason they have tried to keep this as a top secret mission (with little success) is that she is the one Corday wanted to give out all the names of the returns? and maybe a bit of a hint of what is to happen surrounding this large event?
That's an excellent point - though I'd still wonder why they're using that show (Hollywood 411) to do it. Guess we'll see!

jane1978

Ellie
Jul 9 2011, 10:07 PM
LuvingLumi
That's an excellent point - though I'd still wonder why they're using that show (Hollywood 411) to do it. Guess we'll see!
I quess they wanted mainstream, not soap media, and this was the best they could get.

Ellie

jane1978
Jul 10 2011, 03:31 AM
Ellie
Jul 9 2011, 10:07 PM
LuvingLumi
I quess they wanted mainstream, not soap media, and this was the best they could get.
Oh I doubt it - I mean, NBC can put anyone they want on the Today show. Deidre, Shawn Christian and Greg Meng were on Today a few months back for the 45th anniversary book. Maybe they wanted it specifically today though and this was the best Sunday night option. Wonder if we'll get an SOD article about it this week.

blueskies
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Jul 8 2011, 06:36 PM
Poor Tamara Braun keeps tweeting about her insomnia. :-/
did they confirm that the body found was indeed that of her relative? Such a sad story.

edit: nevermind, i checked, it was confirmed not to be her. Gives her family a little bit of hope back, but now they are still in the dark.
Edited by blueskies, Jul 10 2011, 11:28 AM.

Ellie

blueskies
Jul 10 2011, 11:26 AM
granolagirl
Jul 8 2011, 06:36 PM
Poor Tamara Braun keeps tweeting about her insomnia. :-/
did they confirm that the body found was indeed that of her relative? Such a sad story.
No actually it wasn't, so they are still looking for her relative.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-spierer-search-indiana-body-missing-college-student/story?id=13999951

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply