Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Victoria Rowell Recently Had Meetings With Sony; Drucilla Winters
Topic Started: Jul 8 2011, 09:33 AM (4,090 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2011/07/07/victoria-rowell-recently-met-with-sony
Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

not what I wanted to read! When I saw the pic of Debbi Morgan, I thought, she would be perfect for Neil, who needs Dru?
I can't imagine they would hire her back after all the things that have been said.
Time will tell, but if she comes back, I bet the behind the scenes drama will be better than the onscreen drama.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

She's full of it. She's not coming back. I'll only believe it when she is on set. She has a long history of exaggeration and trying to rally her fanbase. Remember when MAB was supposedly courting her to come back to Y&R. She's burned too many bridges. I am ready for Y&R to bring on Debbi Morgan.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i hope she will be back as Dru, because no one else play Dru but VR. And Sharon really need her right now

mll1206
Member Avatar

have not missed her! she can stay on the "best sellers" book tour or the Academy Award winning movie roles she has been getting!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

:biggrin: Come On Home Dru!

Daytime
Member Avatar

mll1206
Jul 8 2011, 01:43 PM
have not missed her! she can stay on the "best sellers" book tour or the Academy Award winning movie roles she has been getting!
I am in love with your avi... I was such a Malcolm and Phyllis fan back in the day and was pissed they never went there.

Do you remember Damon and Phyllis? He always kept her centered.. :wub:

taylore
Member Avatar

i have always wanted a malcom and phyllis pairing,now i know it'll never happend with new malcom.i remenber damon and phyllis they were hot.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

msbooker1976
Member Avatar

:pray: :pray: :pray: Please please please let her come back on the show! If Phylls or Lily don't like it those two bitches can kick rocks! Sharon needs her bff in the worst way to knock some sense into her!

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Fingers and toes crossed!!

I also wouldn't be broken up if Christel Khalil and Michelle BLEEPING Stafford both decided to UP and QUIT, as they reportedly threatened to do the last time there was talks of her return. I wouldn't miss EITHER of them.

I also heard that the writers were requiring her to be "voted back in," which is bullshit since Daniel Goddard's ass didn't have to be "voted back in." They fired him--and rightfully so---but apparently got buyer's remorse and hired him back. Though I'll never understand WHY!!

And reportedly, Daniel Goddard is universally disliked by the Y&R cast as well, so what makes him any different? Oh wait.......it's that little elephant in the room called RACISM!!

Either way, I really hope Drucilla can finally climb back up that cliff and end up back where she belongs.

They will have to get rid of some dead weight to accommodate her return, but I don't care how many useless newbies and pointless characters they decide to get rid of. Just make it happen, Y&R/Sony~!!!

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

And who cares if Christel Khalil or Michelle BLEEPING Stafford threatened to quit if she came back?

They can BOTH kick rocks, as far as I'm concerned. SyPhyllis has become an annoyingly cold bitch who I wish SOMEONE would run over with their car (it would be tit for tat since she did the exact same thing to Cricket and Paul back in 1995!), and I've been wanting them to get rid of Christel Khalil for YEARS!!

Kill three birds with one stone! Bring back my beloved Dru and get rid of those two hateful SKANKS (Christel and Michelle!) in the process!

Win-win situation, as far as I can see~~!!

There's been a HUGE void/hole in Y&R since Victoria/Drucilla left that NO other actress, black, white or purple, has been able to fill. And it will REMAIN that way until she comes back. Genoa City (and Y&R!) simply isn't what it should be without her on the show.
Edited by alstonboy4315, Jul 9 2011, 07:49 AM.

taylore
Member Avatar

i want VR back,bc i love dru like crazy and she's one of my all time fav soap character ever.that being said i really can't blame CK,MS and PB for wanting to leave,she always causes drama and is not the easiest person to work with.why does she hates CK is beyond,she quitted the first time bc of her.i really hope if VR comes back the other actors don't walk away and the show better get rid of useless characters like gen,colin,daisy,deacon,sam ect...

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

This soap has been spiraling down hill since Dru went over the cliff. It really don't have the same affect on its public. With Dru I can see this soap in the future, without her and this writing I cannot visualize another 2years. Dead 757 with no hope of landing.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Bring her back!

MAB and her team of hacks have been stunt casting from every single soap and it hasn't worked. Why don't they finally bring back some real Y&R favorites.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

mll1206
Jul 8 2011, 01:43 PM
As a Phyllis fan, you should realize her returning would give her some excellent story.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

alstonboy4315
Jul 9 2011, 07:48 AM
Fingers and toes crossed!!

I also wouldn't be broken up if Christel Khalil and Michelle BLEEPING Stafford both decided to UP and QUIT, as they reportedly threatened to do the last time there was talks of her return. I wouldn't miss EITHER of them.

I also heard that the writers were requiring her to be "voted back in," which is bullshit since Daniel Goddard's ass didn't have to be "voted back in." They fired him--and rightfully so---but apparently got buyer's remorse and hired him back. Though I'll never understand WHY!!

And reportedly, Daniel Goddard is universally disliked by the Y&R cast as well, so what makes him any different? Oh wait.......it's that little elephant in the room called RACISM!!
Thats if we want to give Nelson Blanco any credibility

LPS
Member Avatar

My issue is not that I don't want her to come back, it is that it will freeze in hell before VR ever steps foot on a Y&R set. I'm pretty sure Y&R blacklisted VR because I found it strange that she could not go on any other soap. I think she is a fabulous actress, but she has burned bridges like no other.

I think she has a legit issue about racial representation in the soap industry, but her tactic has alienated lot of people and sometimes I think she calls racism inappropriately.

Oh, and if VR does return. You can't cut characters like Sam, Cane, and etc to pay for her. It is more along the lines a vet will have to leave or GF (which I'm hunk-dorey with).
Edited by LPS, Jul 9 2011, 04:37 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Gosh, this all sounds so desperate.
Victoria Rowell shouldn't be trying to get back on a show that she has blasted non-stop.
Please this whole thing smells very desperate.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jul 9 2011, 11:30 AM
Bring her back!

MAB and her team of hacks have been stunt casting from every single soap and it hasn't worked. Why don't they finally bring back some real Y&R favorites.
A~FREAKING~MEN!
I'm so worried how Debbie Morgan new role will played out I love the woman however very :scared: of what MAB will have her do here. Didn't think in a Milli Years they would've did Maura West so badly but low behold idiots gave'er mere scraps to work with and I can certainly see the same mess happening with DM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 9 2011, 05:37 PM
Gosh, this all sounds so desperate.
Victoria Rowell shouldn't be trying to get back on a show that she has blasted non-stop.
Please this whole thing smells very desperate.
I beg to differ! The only way "Desperate" could be read into this is if VR was put on blast for Calling the Sony executives non-stop or pleading for them to re-hire her and I haven't heard anything of the sort.

In some cases The Corporate Powers In Charge respect actors and/or actress who fight for the HONESTY of their CRAFT being shown, who's to say much of what Victoria Rowell spewed off in the past was indeed TRUE even as a Fan I took issue with her methods sometimes however I understand being in the workplace where certain co-workers feel they can be disrespectful while not being called on their behavior and that's all Victoria did here the issue remaining is a great majority didn't like how she went about it.. Well TUFF DANG-ON COOKIES! What's Done is Done.. VR had her meeting and nothing may or may-not come of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply