Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DALLAS picked up by TNT!; 10 episodes to air summer 2012
Topic Started: Jul 8 2011, 11:41 AM (3,752 Views)
taylore
Member Avatar

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG,i think i've just died and went to heaven,i'm excited as hell can't wait.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Okay. I am hooked! I think I may even need to go back and watch the original to get ready for this next summer.

Manny
Member Avatar

Eeee! I didn't even watch the preview, but I'm excited just by reading your reactions! :D

I'm gonna watch when I get home from work!!!

Kriss4

I always wondered about a new rivalry featuring John Ross and Christopher someday. I don't know anything about either of the actors who are going to play the roles of John Ross and Christopher, but they're good looking.

I loved Dallas with JR and Bobby back in the day. The competition. The backstabbing. Yet they had affection for each other that would show up unexpectedly now and again.

I might miss Pam, though. I always did before. But maybe Ann will be special.

Edited by Kriss4, Jul 12 2011, 10:53 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

OK, watched it.. Love it!

I actually don't think Jesse Metcalfe is all that bad in this promo! :o

LPS
Member Avatar

When do this show come on? I never watched Dallas, so I have no clue what its about, but I loved Dynasty!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

LPS
Jul 12 2011, 03:06 PM
When do this show come on? I never watched Dallas, so I have no clue what its about, but I loved Dynasty!
it will come out this next summer 2012

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

New Dallas trailer

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/01/video-latest-trailer-for-tnts-new-series-dallas/112328/

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mason

It looks really good....one particular bad actor aside.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Thank you, MB! I can't wait for the new Dallas to begin. :cheer:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Can't wait for this! I do hope they intend to keep the original opening theme in full length though. To me, the opening title theme was a big part of the show.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

YES INDEED! Super EXCITED.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

lightandday
Dec 3 2011, 11:17 PM
YES INDEED! Super EXCITED.

And they have to show it on Fridays and we can get pizza and.....sorry, got a bit carried away! Actually to put a show on Friday these days with a more limited audience because of the cable net thing would probably not be wise! I'm just lovin what I see though!! :drunk:

Mason

Pictures of the new Southfork set:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have to say, I'm really disappointed. I expected the new set to be different and updated, but this doesn't even slightly resemble the interior layout from the original series. And not only that, but it just looks too generic to be Southfork. The color scheme is all wrong, and that portrait of Jock and Miss Ellie looks tacky. I get the sense that the producers don't realize just how much Southfork was almost a character in its own right in the original series -- this new set could be anybody's home!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I agree about the house! And the painting DOES belong on black velvet! It looks like the pics coming from my camera phone a few years ago with a painted over effect!

lightandday
Member Avatar

Not feeling the new Dallas layout Mason posted, what are they thinking? I understand Southfork is a resort/tourist attraction now however the current interior designer for the set could have easily went with Classic and not Contemporary.

Ewing Dinner Table
Posted Image

Jocks Living Room @ Southfork Ranch
Posted Image

KMan101
Member Avatar

New interview with Audrey Landers (Afton). I don't know if she's being coy for the sake of being coy and garnering interest, but it sounds like she has had discussions with people from the new Dallas and appears to strongly hint at Afton's return, though at the same time, doesn't suggest it at all. Kind of confusing, but possibly promising?

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/dallasnews/2011/12/13/audrey-landers-interview-2011/

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I found this interesting...
A palpable chill could be felt (and a smattering of snickers heard) when a reporter asked whether Victoria Principal would make an appearance as Bobby’s first wife Pam. “I don’t know yet,” responded exec producer Cynthia Cidre rather icily. (FYI: The show is set to wrap its first season on Jan. 31).

Cidre later confirmed that Pam is alive. “Pam is not dead. The mythology that we carry forward is that after she had that crash with the oil tanker [in the 80s], and left the family and abandoned [her son] Christopher, she went and eventually had plastic surgery and married [her surgeon].” (Bobby, meanwhile, has similarly moved on with Strong’s character.)

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/dallas...on-1-spoilers/

KMan101
Member Avatar

That makes Pam look SO horrible though. Maybe she's had amnesia all of these years and her husband has kept her isolated and in the dark? I don't believe for a second Pam would willingly and knowingly abandon Christopher and Bobby.

I don't think Victoria Principal would ever return, but who knows? She talks fondly, usually, of her time but has expressed over and over again that she's not "going back", etc. though it's not like she's heavily in demand, either. LOL.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Quote:

though it's not like she's heavily in demand, either. LOL.
I Know Right! :laugh:
I do want the character back though her departure wasn't so muddle that it can't be fix, I see a lot slams against Victoria since she's had the Surgical Knifing Experience that so many stars do to themselves but all in all she' ain't so bad looking. OleGalStillGotIt.

Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2078562/Dallas-star-Victoria-Principal-61--looks-youthful-Malibu.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply