Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Sonny to Victor: "I'm gay!"; July 19th issue
Topic Started: Jul 8 2011, 03:53 PM (1,140 Views)
Layla
Member Avatar

Sonny to Victor: "I'm gay!"

Posted Image

Victor has a surprising reaction to Sonny's announcement that he's gay.

As the week begins, Sonny is so busy with the younger set in Salem that he hasn't made time for his Uncle Victor. Adrienne and Justin inform their son that Victor is perturbed that Sonny hasn't paid him a visit. Is Sonny uneasy about coming out to his uncle?

"Sonny wanted to tell Victor. I think Sonny's parents are scared," offers Freddie Smith (Sonny). "They don't know Victor will react and they're fearful for their son."
Sonny stops by the Kiriakis mansion and Victor is thrilled to see his nephew. Taking note of how much Sonny has grown, Victor questions the young man about the women in his life. Sonny uses the opportunity to tell Victor that truth. "They have the conversation," acknowledges Smith, who adds that Sonny isn't awkward about sharing his news. "Sonny's very comfortable and confident with himself."

How does Victor respond? "Victor is sorry for Sonny because he doesn't know how other people are going to react," Smith previews. "He's concerned for Sonny's safety because there is a lot of bashing in the world." Sonny assures Victor that he'll be fine. "Sonny has gone through a lot of stuff," Smith explains. "He understands where Victor is coming from. Sonny has traveled the world. He knows who he is and what he wants. He's not going to let anyone stand in his way."

With the subject addressed, Victor moves on to other topics and playfully teases his nephew. "You can see that Sonny and his uncle are close," smiles Smith. "They're comfortable joking. Sonny wants his family and friends to accept him for who he is. That's what it is all about."

Meanwhile, Adrienne's fears escalate and she interrupts their reunion, determinded to blast Victor. "Adrienne is very maternal," Smith points out. "She'll always stick up for Sonny. He calms her down and says that everything is okay between him and Victor."
Maggie also gets into the act, poised to confront Victor about his "negativity".
How will Victor handle Maggie once again meddling in his personal affairs?

Credit: Forbidden Love
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Hopefully Adrienne's assumption will spark some old animosity between her and Victor. He never much approved of her.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Keith
Jul 8 2011, 03:55 PM
Hopefully Adrienne's assumption will spark some old animosity between her and Victor. He never much approved of her.
Besides his grandpa-crush on Melanie, is there any woman in Salem he's ever approved of?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jul 8 2011, 04:20 PM
Keith
Besides his grandpa-crush on Melanie, is there any woman in Salem he's ever approved of?

There were times when he was HORRIBLE to her. At the very end of their stay, Victor had a stroke but he and Adrienne were able to make some ammends because of the twins and Alexander. He did tell her that she was a good mother. But, man before that, it was all on!! lol
Edited by talbab1994, Jul 8 2011, 04:39 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 8 2011, 04:39 PM
Sariah
Jul 8 2011, 04:20 PM
Keith

There were times when he was HORRIBLE to her. At the very end of their stay, Victor had a stroke but he and Adrienne were able to make some ammends because of the twins and Alexander. He did tell her that she was a good mother. But, man before that, it was all on!! lol
Yep! But those were the good times. He hated her because she made Justin weak in his eyes. He wanted more for Justin- to be ruthless like him and run his empire. Then you had the whole Anjelica story and it was soooo good.

am103
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to seeing more action of the Kiriakis front. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far with Justin/Adrienne/Sonny and hope it continues to play out very slow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply