Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/18; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jul 17 2011, 10:17 AM (59,726 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I edited my post....EJ is entering the race for Mayor...this is what I could read from the script...

Laura (reporter) to EJ: What made you decide to get [into] the race?

Rob: The current mayor's your brother- How do you think this'll play at [words missing] dinners?

EJ: Rob, is it? Love your accent.

I wish I could read the part of the vid where he posts the whole page....
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jul 17 2011, 02:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

jam6242
Jul 17 2011, 02:34 PM
It looks like "Laura" (dishofsalt) asked EJ why he decided to get into the race. Looks as though EJ's running for mayor!
oh yeah people will want to vote for him... :sarcasm:

jam6242
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jul 17 2011, 02:37 PM
jam6242
It looks like "Laura" (dishofsalt) asked EJ why he decided to get into the race. Looks as though EJ's running for mayor!
LOL, he can buy the votes or strong arm people into voting for him!

lysie
Member Avatar

Well...that's different.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

jam6242
Jul 17 2011, 02:39 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jul 17 2011, 02:37 PM
jam6242
LOL, he can buy the votes or strong arm people into voting for him!
this is true..and maybe it will keep him busy and out of Sami's business!

CalAggie87

I hope with John and Marlena back they make a point of remembering the sociopath EJ tried TWICE to kill John!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, EJ says the line about liking his accent there's directions and they say:

[The crowds laughs accordingly....completely taking the spotlight from...stands at the podium relegated]

The script also says that it "tapes Sat 7/18."

I guess the crowd likes EJ?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

EJ running for mayor??? Color me confused. I hope this makes more sense when the actual episodes air because I love EJ to death but even I would be extremely hesitant to vote for him.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Can he be Mayor of Salem? Didnt they make a big deal about getting his visa a few years ago? No wonder he was wearing that red tie and blue suit.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image

At the top of the script, I see the lines "her hand to Abe, beckoning him over" and "EJ moves off, the press following him, flashing bulbs."

On the second page, I see the words Horton, night, confident and court.

I also see...

LAURA SALTMAN: EJ, what made you decide to get into the race?

ROB SHUTER: The current mayor's your brother in law. How do you think this'll play at family dinners?

THE CROWD LAUGHS APPROVINGLY. [MISSING WORDS] COMPLETELY TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT. [MISSING WORDS] STANDS AT THE PODIUM. RELEGATED [MISSING WORDS] AFTERTHOUGHT.

There's also the lines "Are you naughty or nice?" and "There's gonna be trouble."

jam6242
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 17 2011, 02:45 PM
Can he be Mayor of Salem? Didnt they make a big deal about getting his visa a few years ago? No wonder he was wearing that red tie and blue suit.
I think President is the only office where you have to be born a US citizen. (Still not sure why EJ wasn't a US citizen since he was born in Salem, but that's another issue, lol). Maybe he got his citizenship in between revenge plots!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

If EJ the professional felon is a credible candidate for ANY political office, then there really must have been some sort of reset. Because otherwise there is NO WAY.

lysie
Member Avatar

It seems a bit strange that EJ would even stand a chance or want to run since Abe just being married to a DiMera was an issue with voters. However, Dena's vision of the DiMeras (and every other family) has never been consistent, so I just hope the new writers pick a version and stick with it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

On the second page, I see the words Horton, night, confident and court.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 17 2011, 02:46 PM
At the top of the script, I see the line "EJ moves off, the press following him, flashing bulbs."

I also see...

ROB SHUTER: The current mayor's your brother in law. How do you think this'll play at family dinners?

THE CROWD LAUGHS APPROVINGLY. [MISSING WORDS] COMPLETELY TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT. [MISSING WORDS] STANDS AT THE PODIUM. RELEGATED [MISSING WORDS] AFTERTHOUGHT.
Probably poor Abe being left at the podium being relegated to an afterthought. Wonder what brought this on?
Edited by jam6242, Jul 17 2011, 02:50 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe he's not running for mayor. Who is he stealing the spotlight from? lol

lysie
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jul 17 2011, 02:49 PM
Kenny
At the top of the script, I see the line "EJ moves off, the press following him, flashing bulbs."

I also see...

Probably poor Abe being left at the podium being left as an afterthought. Wonder what brought this on?
I just have a hard time imagining Abe would have had the spotlight to begin with.

jam6242
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 17 2011, 02:50 PM
jam6242
Jul 17 2011, 02:49 PM
Kenny

I also see...

Probably poor Abe being left at the podium being left as an afterthought. Wonder what brought this on?
I just have a hard time imagining Abe would have had the spotlight to begin with.
True, lol. Maybe Abe's going back to being police commissioner. And John's back to run for Mayor!

daisy132

Why is everyone surprised about EJ running for mayor? 90% of politicians are former lawyers. And we all know how honest lawyers are!! :rolleyes: :sarcasm:
Edited by daisy132, Jul 17 2011, 02:53 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This is just weird....YEARS of EJ being the evil villain, then people are cheering him? Did he save some, puppy, kitty, a baby and a grandma all in the same day or something?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply