Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/18; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jul 17 2011, 10:17 AM (59,718 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This guy's other lines are "are you naughty or nice" and "there's gonna be trouble." LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 17 2011, 02:54 PM
This guy's other lines are "are you naughty or nice" and "there's gonna be trouble." LOL.
The "Naughty or Nice" line is from the title his vlog for AOL.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

IMO, we have one of two things happening: it's either a huge reset or it's someone's dream.

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay. The script also says "...her hand to Abe, beckoning him over. But as EJ moves off, [entrance cues] following him."

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jul 17 2011, 02:57 PM
IMO, we have one of two things happening: it's either a huge reset or it's someone's dream.
I would think anything like that would have happened before this episode, though. Unless I'm not understanding the point of the reset.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 17 2011, 02:43 PM
EJ running for mayor??? Color me confused. I hope this makes more sense when the actual episodes air because I love EJ to death but even I would be extremely hesitant to vote for him.
Why is running for Mayor? I have mixed emotions about that, he is my favorite character but voting for him? I don`t think so. It will depend on the story,he has to have a motive.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Maybe they're resetting to the point before EJ became a sociopath?

But as someone pointed out, lots of politicians are dirty and have skeletons in the closet.

Meh, I think I'll just wait and see....otherwise I'll drive myself nuts!
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Jul 17 2011, 03:04 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I may be in the minority but I am still intrigued as to why he is running. ON the other hand, I hope this does not mean that he turns into this puppy good guy, ICK :puke:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

You know this video is going to be taken down as soon as anyone at DAYS read this....anyone screen cap all the script? Maybe someone else can make something of the blurry parts?

anya
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 17 2011, 03:07 PM
You know this video is going to be taken down as soon as anyone at DAYS read this....anyone screen cap all the script? Maybe someone else can make something of the blurry parts?
I tried but could not make out any more than Kenny did.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 17 2011, 03:01 PM
gailwinters
Jul 17 2011, 02:57 PM
I would think anything like that would have happened before this episode, though. Unless I'm not understanding the point of the reset.
I'm beginning to think the 9/23 episode will be used to take us from the current story to the "reset" that we've heard mentioned.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I didn't take a cap of every frame, but I did get this.

Posted Image

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 17 2011, 03:09 PM
I didn't take a cap of every frame, but I did get this.

Posted Image
I thought that was the same picture you already posted? :shrug:

slightlyamused

they can't force these people to take it down can they? They don't work for DOOL.

Jason47
Member Avatar

The top of that one page I believe is saying:
Horton Town Square
Night (the time of day)

Jason47
Member Avatar

slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:10 PM
they can't force these people to take it down can they? They don't work for DOOL.
In that day's capacity, though, yes, he does work for "Days" as a guest star. He seems to be a "principal" guest as well, since a "U/5" does not appear next to his character name.
Edited by Jason47, Jul 17 2011, 03:13 PM.

slightlyamused

Jason47
Jul 17 2011, 03:11 PM
slightlyamused
In that day's capacity, though, yes, he does work for "Days" as a guest star.
oh. well what are they going to do? Fire them?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, we know ONE person who wasn't there to tape this scene! ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:12 PM
Jason47
Jul 17 2011, 03:11 PM
slightlyamused
In that day's capacity, though, yes, he does work for "Days" as a guest star.
oh. well what are they going to do? Fire them?
They might be able to sue. IDK. But I think these people really underestimate our desire to read into anything they'll possibly give us.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I hope the new HW's don't disappoint, I don't want them pimping & propping EJ like other HW's have done.

If he runs for Mayor & wins then they're no better than the previous HW's

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply