Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/18; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jul 17 2011, 10:17 AM (59,372 Views)
oraclerogue
Member Avatar

lastDays
Jul 17 2011, 10:55 AM

Wonder if hes doing a guest spot for a tv series.Can't be Venice as CC is not allowed to use Days talent anymore
Really? I wonder how this will effect her series as GG played her brother. I actually enjoyed GG on Venice because he sure sucks major ass as Rafe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:12 PM
Jason47
Jul 17 2011, 03:11 PM
slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:10 PM
they can't force these people to take it down can they? They don't work for DOOL.
In that day's capacity, though, yes, he does work for "Days" as a guest star.
oh. well what are they going to do? Fire them?
I don't believe they have guest stars sign confidentiality agreements. The same thing happened on "Glee", when one of the extras spoiled who was going to be named the Prom Queen & King. Ryan Murphy couldn't file suit against the extra since there were no confidentiality agreements signed.

Violet
Member Avatar

How can EJ go from possible jail time for the Rafe switch.. Sami accusing him of an accomplice to Fafe rape, etc.... to running for Mayor?? There has to be a backwards reset i think

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 17 2011, 03:13 PM
slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:12 PM
Jason47
Jul 17 2011, 03:11 PM
slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:10 PM
they can't force these people to take it down can they? They don't work for DOOL.
In that day's capacity, though, yes, he does work for "Days" as a guest star.
oh. well what are they going to do? Fire them?
They might be able to sue. IDK. But I think these people really underestimate our desire to read into anything they'll possibly give us.
They'll probably ask him to take it down and he will. He doesnt want to get the Comcast/NBC family mad....he loves reality TV (i.e. BRAVO.)

lysie
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Jul 17 2011, 03:13 PM
I hope the new HW's don't disappoint, I don't want them pimping & propping EJ like other HW's have done.

If he runs for Mayor & wins then they're no better than the previous HW's
IDK. If they really took advantage of this, it could be like the ultimate chess game to him. 2007 EJ as mayor could have been interesting. The wimpy little boy they call EJ right now, definitely wouldn't be good.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I think it might be a dream of Nicole's. Guess we'll find out either way eventually.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I really hope it is not a dream sequence that is just lazy writing to me.

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 17 2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks for posting!

Looks like this Horton Square celebration also is tying in to some Mayoral race press conference. It looks like Rob's character (he's a gossip reporter for AOL/Huff Post) is also a reporter who interacts with EJ and Laura? I think Mayor Abe is in for a race with EJ????

From what I saw, looks like EJ is entering the race to be Mayor of Salem??????? WOW

Both Rob and Laura are reporters who ask him about entering the race with his brother in law as Mayor?

Going back to see the next vid...before he takes it down!
OMG!! A real storyline for EJ that won't involve Sami? OMG!! I'm so super excited right now!!!!!! :hail:

slightlyamused

EJ PROPPING? I don't think EJ has been propped at all in the last 2 years. He has always been on the losing end.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:20 PM
EJ PROPPING? I don't think EJ has been propped at all in the last 2 years. He has always been on the losing end.
I don`t get the propping argument either, he always loses something :shrug:

six
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 17 2011, 02:45 PM
Can he be Mayor of Salem? Didnt they make a big deal about getting his visa a few years ago? No wonder he was wearing that red tie and blue suit.
Yes, but that was before the truth came out that he was quickly found to be natural born citizen, but he paid immigration to go along with the deportation ruse for Sami's benefit.

As for the spoiler, um...I don't even know what to say about this.

slightlyamused

JamesScott_19
Jul 17 2011, 03:21 PM
slightlyamused
Jul 17 2011, 03:20 PM
I don`t get the propping argument either, he always loses something :shrug:
something? He always loses everything! and he always ends up in the hospital LOL

Sindacco
Member Avatar

EJ running for Mayor, could be interesting. Stefano was thinking about doing the same thing back in 2000.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
Jul 17 2011, 03:03 PM
Maybe they're resetting to the point before EJ became a sociopath?
To would be September 2006.

slightlyamused

Sindacco
Jul 17 2011, 03:24 PM
OhMyMadeleine
Jul 17 2011, 03:03 PM
Maybe they're resetting to the point before EJ became a sociopath?
To would be September 2006.
That would mean no Sydney or Johnny.

slightlyamused

I'm actually ok with no Johnny or Sydney to be honest.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I don't think they could be going back too many years because in the new script, Abe is already the Mayor.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Election stories should end in November if Salem is "normal", having someone decide to run in late September is really late. That said if Abe has to quit for some reason EJ running as a lawyer wouldn't be that odd. Of course, they would have to remember EJ is an American citizen, since you can't vote if all you have is a green card.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Kenny
Jul 17 2011, 02:46 PM
Posted Image

At the top of the script, I see the lines "her hand to Abe, beckoning him over" and "EJ moves off, the press following him, flashing bulbs."

On the second page, I see the words Horton, night, confident and court.

I also see...

LAURA SALTMAN: EJ, what made you decide to get into the race?

ROB SHUTER: The current mayor's your brother in law. How do you think this'll play at family dinners?

EJ: Rob, is it? Love your accent.

THE CROWD LAUGHS APPROVINGLY. [MISSING WORDS] COMPLETELY TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT. [MISSING WORDS] STANDS AT THE PODIUM. RELEGATED [MISSING WORDS] AFTERTHOUGHT.

There's also the lines "Are you naughty or nice?" and "There's gonna be trouble."
Thanks for sharing. It could be interesting.

slightlyamused

I'm reminded of that scene where Stefano comes into the mansion and Tony asks him why he is so happy did he run over a Brady on his way home? And Stefano responds, "I voted, I did my civic duty!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply